Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 37. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
We need a good project where they can investigate every ico that opens before the token sale. It will serve as a security for all the investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 22, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
of course yeah. you are right. find the remaining 10% of the important. then we can win. need to investigate.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
I do not agree with you.
maybe 85% of people out there do not have bad intentions, but the problem is if 5-10% try to cheat, then this is a disaster. but some experts argue that ICO is a legitimate way to raise funds because tokens promised access to services in the future after launch.
from this ICO investors can see the source code of a reliable company, download the product and play with it. While in the stock market, investors only get brochures only. Transparency is what makes this cryptocurrency hated by a number of persons.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 22, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
It's true that is why people should do a research on legit project, the ICO is over saturated every day new Ico is being launched so it's better to have a set of guidelines and criteria on where and how to invest, once you find a good ico you are in a good profit because you are an early bird.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
More like 90% of the ICOs make and ICO just to collect money for their dumb project as people at the moment are brainless and invest their money in everything hoping for quick cash. Private investors would never give these projects money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
it's correct. I also find that over 90% ico is a scam. and vitalik buterin is right. I have seen a lot of scams ico in the past 6 months. Stay away from these projects as soon as possible. Invest in already active and practical projects
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
honestly I do not agree with your statement. if 90% Ico is a scam, I'm sure Ico will not survive until now. do you think investors are stupid, because they are investing in Ico? of course not, investors are very smart and they always do research and discussion to get the best Ico.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
 Unfortunately, it's sad but true
 other 10% are hard to find but real
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
When investing in an ICO project you have to consider carefully because all ICO projects at this time are very risky and you can lose that money but if the project is successful then the profit of you earn very big but most of the success rate is less because there are so many good ICO projects but no good exchange, that project forever can not grow.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 22, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

I strongly disagree with this. Yes there are some scams, but the vast majority of ICOs are genuine. If 90% were scams, then no-one would bother with any bounty work.
You're suggesting that almost every ICO is like Benebit - that's clearly not the case!
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
February 22, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
High gain means high risk. We have to invest in what we will not regret.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
Here you can read some articles where we talk about the ICO and the big risks that there are

“And it should also be an established fact that ninety-percent of these ERC20s on CoinMarketCap are going to go to zero''  ..Vitalik buterin

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-says-most-ico-token-sales-will-fail/

http://fortune.com/2018/01/04/ico-scam/

https://dowbit.com/how-avoid-scam-ico-part1/
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 22, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
The founder of ETH, do you mean Vitalik buterin?
Can you show us when he said if 90% ICOs are scam?
People should be know if investment on ICOs have high risk.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: