Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 28. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
I agree with you completely, but it is necessary to understand that the profits that you will get in case of successful entry into the ICO project - you will not earn anywhere else.
High risk returns are a natural consequence of financial markets and ICO projects. To minimize the risk, you need to carefully study each project you want to participate in before investing.
This Saturday, I have been working very hard at the EFFECT.AI project, which is a very good project in artificial intelligence, which provides an open network with very low costs and fast growth. I will invest the NEO number I have, I hope this project will develop very strongly.
Activity: 434
March 20, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
So, %10 of ICO's are legit. You must find the hidden gem there. I know some ICO's that only allows whitelisted people to invest and then make huge gain in exchanges. Try to look out for them, if you can find a good one you can even make 100x in one ICO. I agree that most of them are scams but the point is to find the best one. Do your own research.
That is what we all want, we want to find a hiding gem that make us a fortune but that is easier said than done especially as now icos are asking for even a greater amount of requirements now you need to be on a whitelist now you need to go through KYC, so making profits is getting harder not easier especially if we take into account that even more people are investing in those projects with the increased popularity of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
It is true. But some projects just don't get enough money to make their ideas real
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
I won't say scam but will say they will fail. I have told people that there shouldn't be any blind trust to any of these coins or project because most are vapourware and the idea won't work but since the terms and conditions is well started but most people just join this project without even reading the terms and conditions
Yes I quite agree with what you say. there are some successful projects, some projects are scam and there are also projects that fail. Each result will be different meaning, when a scam project does not mean completely it is a scam, because the project could fail due to unfulfilled number of investors. While the scam project is a project that from the beginning was designed only with the purpose of using investors money without any desire to realize the project becomes a reality.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 20, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
I won't say scam but will say they will fail. I have told people that there shouldn't be any blind trust to any of these coins or project because most are vapourware and the idea won't work but since the terms and conditions is well started but most people just join this project without even reading the terms and conditions
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
March 20, 2018, 04:15:13 AM
I don't think so. I believe there are many icos with SUPERB ideas and shortage of money. Their only chance is doing somekind of ico to get more funds to support their altcoin project. %90 is very exaggerated number.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
March 20, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
you need to know about ico before investing. investing in very popular campaigns is also risky. for example, envion ico, invested a lot of money, everyone who invested now regrets. investing in icos does not save money
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 20, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
Ico and airdrop more and more spam and this makes us waste time in reviewing a projeck because more and more choose the projeck that is not fraud. although I also feel that this will be the advantage of more and more people who know
Activity: 186
March 20, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
I agree with you completely, but it is necessary to understand that the profits that you will get in case of successful entry into the ICO project - you will not earn anywhere else.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
In most cases, ICOs are simply used to pump money out of investors through deception. Yes, 90-95% are crooks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 18, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
I think the scammy ICOs will disappear with time because of more and more countries will develop regulations. And at this point, regulations are what we need in order to involve serious investments in the crypto market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 18, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
90% of projects are scam and 99% of the new ICO will fail. In my opinion lots of tokens will never recover and will probably disappear.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

There's no risk if the project is real though. That's why we do research to make sure that the ICOs we invest on are legitimate. But making sure that the project is legit by investing in real projects already that are listed on the stock exchange is not a bad idea though especially for beginners.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Maybe she could have a prediction like that, but in fact the current ICO into something that many followed everyone. This indicates many ICO who happened and correct pay. whether it's arguably 90% a scam? of course not, and it's a great one.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
March 18, 2018, 01:29:00 AM
Yes, numbers are relatively close to 90%. It is very hard to find somehow good ICOs. Most of ICOs are just full of promise but no actual products or results. I am hoping that someday there will be a platform to regulate ICOs.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
90% is such a high percentage. There are good ICOs I prefer investing. Sell at profit after ICO if you're in doubt of the coin's potential. Investing is a risk. So just invest on a project with a great team, good roadmap and with a large community behind it. Its less more likely you'll loose money.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
yeah investing in icos is way more dangerous than invest in normal cryptos because you buy nothing, you buy just a project  that maybe it will give you some big profit or it will maybe become a very big loss for your portfolio. so before investing in icos you should do a great study about the project (if it has any sense), the team and the roadmap, after that you can invest a small amount of your holdings in that
Activity: 287
March 17, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

Prior to the advent of crypto currency, there were also many scammers, it's just that people need to learn how to choose projects that are safe to invest in. If a person does not investigate the project, he himself need to blame for wanting easy money and supporting the scam.   
Activity: 490
March 17, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
At the same time, he himself has already created several of them and I believe that such people are able to drive out scammers from this income sector. But I think there should be support and governments too and not a ban as they want to do it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
Icos are investment with high risk.Sure there are scammer ico, but sometimes a project is legit but fail
Pages:
Jump to: