Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 79. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
when will the wallet for pc be ready?
Within a few weeks at most.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
when will the wallet for pc be ready?
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
What will happen to any unsold DDX at the end of the ICO?   Are they going to be burnt?
Dietbitcoin:

Sugiero manden una promocion he estado monitoreando la compra de la segunda ronda y va muy lento.... Confio mucho en este proyecto y estoy muy ansioso a que suban a $30 USD para la ICO round final...
Gracias por su asesoramiento, estamos ocupados trabajando en una nueva campaña de marketing que saldrá en una semana más o menos.
Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin:

Sugiero manden una promocion he estado monitoreando la compra de la segunda ronda y va muy lento.... Confio mucho en este proyecto y estoy muy ansioso a que suban a $30 USD para la ICO round final...
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
any news , updates or anything ?
Porque está tan lenta la venta de la Pre-Ico round 2? A este ritmo no llegará a la ICO final round
Llegará, no te preocupes.

Hello.The project is awesome and looking at the developers experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.

Thank you!
If this takes off I will surely book a holiday to Columbia
Great!
How do I claim the 20 free dietbitcoin I have bought over 100ddx
This is only a special limited time offer for Round 2 which is selling out fast!
Activity: 12
How do I claim the 20 free dietbitcoin I have bought over 100ddx

Howdy team! Awesome platform to invest in.

Thank you!
Activity: 25
If this takes off I will surely book a holiday to Columbia
Activity: 66
Porque está tan lenta la venta de la Pre-Ico round 2? A este ritmo no llegará a la ICO final round
Activity: 92
Any updates on the IOS wallet release daye?
Hey folks, I'm the cousin of jeff bezons, the guy with 100 billion. I'm making a new coin. Actually no, just a clone of bitcoin, but is faster! If you invest now, I give you 100% bonus!

I tried to google this dude jeff bezons you were talking about. Couldn't find anything. Could you please let us know who the heck is jeff bezons?

Maybe he mean Jeff Bezos of Amazon...
He was being satirical. Jeff Bezos may have some money, but it is all tied to his company and future value. Pablo Escobar made hundreds of billions. In cash.

This is correct. Wink yeah it's tied to his company but Amazon is set to grow even further. I have just read some stuff about them and they are really going nuts about literally everything you can think of. Good old Pablo did indeed have a looooot of cash.
Yes, plenty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hey folks, I'm the cousin of jeff bezons, the guy with 100 billion. I'm making a new coin. Actually no, just a clone of bitcoin, but is faster! If you invest now, I give you 100% bonus!

I tried to google this dude jeff bezons you were talking about. Couldn't find anything. Could you please let us know who the heck is jeff bezons?

Maybe he mean Jeff Bezos of Amazon...
He was being satirical. Jeff Bezos may have some money, but it is all tied to his company and future value. Pablo Escobar made hundreds of billions. In cash.

This is correct. Wink yeah it's tied to his company but Amazon is set to grow even further. I have just read some stuff about them and they are really going nuts about literally everything you can think of. Good old Pablo did indeed have a looooot of cash.
Activity: 12
Its so quite in here now? And the status of dietbitcoin is not mooving anymore.
We are making a lot of new developments and will shortly have more news!

That’s nice. Do you know anymore about iPhone app when Apple is allowing it
Its so quite in here now? And the status of dietbitcoin is not mooving anymore.
We are making a lot of new developments and will shortly have more news!
Pages:
Jump to: