Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 81. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I have confidence in what you guys are doing and im excited to see it grow. Excellent work 👍👍👍👍
Me too, I've already purchased a few times in round 1, Just waiting for a payment from an invoice so I can take advantage of the airdrop in round two
Activity: 224
I have confidence in what you guys are doing and im excited to see it grow. Excellent work 👍👍👍👍
Thank you!
Activity: 92
Super pumped on this project im strapped in and ready for the ride
Thank you! Yes, trust us, this will be a very good deal. All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.
Activity: 92
Super pumped on this project im strapped in and ready for the ride
Will we be able to convert fiat currency to dietbitcoin directly, and vise versa?

I think it is important to be able to trade between the two to be very flexible for investors and traders.

I did invest some dietbitcoin on 1st offering, so lets see how it goes.
Through exchanges yes, fiat depends on exchange but fiat equivalent (i.e. USDT) would be easier probably.
Activity: 85
Will we be able to convert fiat currency to dietbitcoin directly, and vise versa?

I think it is important to be able to trade between the two to be very flexible for investors and traders.

Let's wait for the end ICO and when will emerge exchanges, then convert in what want, though in bitcoin, though in mongolian tugrik
Activity: 1

Interesting project. Very great devs.

Thank you!
Hey folks, I'm the cousin of jeff bezons, the guy with 100 billion. I'm making a new coin. Actually no, just a clone of bitcoin, but is faster! If you invest now, I give you 100% bonus!

I tried to google this dude jeff bezons you were talking about. Couldn't find anything. Could you please let us know who the heck is jeff bezons?

Maybe he mean Jeff Bezos of Amazon...
He was being satirical. Jeff Bezos may have some money, but it is all tied to his company and future value. Pablo Escobar made hundreds of billions. In cash.
Activity: 35
Hey folks, I'm the cousin of jeff bezons, the guy with 100 billion. I'm making a new coin. Actually no, just a clone of bitcoin, but is faster! If you invest now, I give you 100% bonus!

I tried to google this dude jeff bezons you were talking about. Couldn't find anything. Could you please let us know who the heck is jeff bezons?

Maybe he mean Jeff Bezos of Amazon...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

We have an advanced algorithm that computes an up to 50% randomized airdrop for users that spend >0.5 BTC that we have now implemented. Airdrop valid for each new deposit > 0.5 BTC and appears automatically in the account if granted (won).!

Marvellous  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Make those deposits >0.5 BTC! This is only for Round 2!
Activity: 25
We have an advanced algorithm that computes an up to 50% randomized airdrop for users that spend >0.5 BTC that we have now implemented. Airdrop valid for each new deposit > 0.5 BTC and appears automatically in the account if granted (won).!

Marvellous  Smiley Smiley Smiley
It's true that Pablo Escobar burned $ 2 million to heat the family on a cold night, hiding from government agents in the mountains?  Smiley
From Page 262 and 263 of Mr. Escobar's latest book: PABLO ESCOBAR’S DIETBITCOIN – THE TRUE LIFESTORY OF HIS
BROTHER AND WHAT LEAD TO THE CREATION OF DIETBITCOIN

But previously the American Government, the
gringos, put the price of only $10 Million on my head. What
were they thinking? Pablo used $10 Million Dollars to burn
to keep his daughter warm and alive. For What? To burn in
the middle of the warm Colombian night which is warmer
than in America? They were burning the Dollars for fun, and
not for the heat. The stories in the news, were saying that

Pablo was burning the Dollars because they were cold, but
they were never cold. They were warm. They burned the
Dollars for fun. The American Government put $10 Million
as the price of my head. This kind of money we would give
to the poor every week, and sometimes we gave more than
$10 Million. In Colombia at that time, it was a lot of money.

I'm shocked. Thanks for the reply. Very epic.
It's true that Pablo Escobar burned $ 2 million to heat the family on a cold night, hiding from government agents in the mountains?  Smiley
From Page 262 and 263 of Mr. Escobar's latest book: PABLO ESCOBAR’S DIETBITCOIN – THE TRUE LIFESTORY OF HIS
BROTHER AND WHAT LEAD TO THE CREATION OF DIETBITCOIN

But previously the American Government, the
gringos, put the price of only $10 Million on my head. What
were they thinking? Pablo used $10 Million Dollars to burn
to keep his daughter warm and alive. For What? To burn in
the middle of the warm Colombian night which is warmer
than in America? They were burning the Dollars for fun, and
not for the heat. The stories in the news, were saying that

Pablo was burning the Dollars because they were cold, but
they were never cold. They were warm. They burned the
Dollars for fun. The American Government put $10 Million
as the price of my head. This kind of money we would give
to the poor every week, and sometimes we gave more than
$10 Million. In Colombia at that time, it was a lot of money.
3.50? What happened to $100? will do the same when the price was expected to be 1000?
Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.
Activity: 15
3.50? What happened to $100? will do the same when the price was expected to be 1000?
Pages:
Jump to: