Pages:
Author

Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond - page 2. (Read 24950 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 23, 2013, 05:22:25 PM
Hey guys,
Are we moving to Bitfunder (or similar option) or is Pajka closing down now that btc-tc is no longer going to be available?

edit:spelling
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
xkrikl if you can increase the apparent hashing power and dividends now and still have a profit from what you did with the money you received from sales of shares, would you consider increasing the dividends before the hardware arrives, since it will happen at some point anyway and you won't have total net loss by doing so?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I just felt what would it feel if bitcoin lose all its value in a second Sad F5 and its gone.
Activity: 159
xkrikl, any update on the status of your order?  Without any further information, this bond can't be rated as even a 'hold' when there are fixed-interest bonds popping up on the market for a fraction of the price.

No, I have no more information than I provided earlier.
My order number is 100021710 (early March) and I confirmed to BFL that I want the hardware even with higher power consumption.
No I am waiting for more information from them.
Informal information is that they are shipping Jalapeno September orders but SCs still only June SC orders.
When I'll have more information I'll let you know.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
xkrikl, any update on the status of your order?  Without any further information, this bond can't be rated as even a 'hold' when there are fixed-interest bonds popping up on the market for a fraction of the price.
His order number is #100021710 (source link)

Using http://bfl.ptz.ro/ chart as reference, we can assume he made his order on March 12 2013. And if that chart is up to date, BFL hasn't even shipped all of June 2012 (!) Singles orders. So dont get your hopes up any time soon...
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Activity: 159
The difficulty change is expected to happen on Saturday and so should influence the dividend paid on Sunday for whole day of Saturday.
I'll be travelling over the weekend so I'll pay the dividend for the day of Saturday at the lower difficulty level (so this one can be approx. 5% higher than expected).
The dividend paid on Monday for whole day of Sunday will be done as usual.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Sorry but that is really half hearted talk Roll Eyes & very misleading  Angry , you just know one side of story that MHS/share will be @ 15 when Pajkas bfl order arrives but other side of the story is when in time BFL delivery happens & difficulty level when Pajka gets bfl hardware,  no one has clue about.  Bond is over priced as it is now.

Just reading contract is not enough & understanding it & making sense of it is what matters.

That is the nature of speculation. If the BFL units arrived tomorrow, the price would be low. If it arrives in 2016, it would be terribly high. You do not have all the information and different people have researched different information and makes decisions based on that.

If you want fixed returns where you know all the factors in advance, buy a fixed-rate bond somewhere in the traditional market.

.b
Activity: 260
SOS, please leave the PAJKA topic. You have no more business here, you said it yourself.
Close the door on your way out.

I placed him on ignore.  This thread has been very pleasant ever since. 
Activity: 191
SOS, please leave the PAJKA topic. You have no more business here, you said it yourself.
Close the door on your way out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Pajka right now is way overpriced for 3mhs per share bond, I think a huge correction in bond price is pending once enough newbies buy this bond & raise price enough for bond holders waiting to minimize their loses & get out, you have been warned.

That may be, but as it turns out, PAJKA isn't a 3mhs bond.

.b

So how many mhs/share is Pajka today ?   please share with us.

I'm sure you can read the contract just fine, but PAJKA is a pending 15mhs bond that pays 3mhs/share while we wait.

.b

Sorry but that is really half hearted talk Roll Eyes & very misleading  Angry , you just know one side of story that MHS/share will be @ 15 when Pajkas bfl order arrives but other side of the story is when in time BFL delivery happens & difficulty level when Pajka gets bfl hardware,  no one has clue about.  Bond is over priced as it is now.

Just reading contract is not enough & understanding it & making sense of it is what matters.

Activity: 378
Pajka right now is way overpriced for 3mhs per share bond, I think a huge correction in bond price is pending once enough newbies buy this bond & raise price enough for bond holders waiting to minimize their loses & get out, you have been warned.

.b

So how many mhs/share is Pajka today ?   please share with us.

I'm sure you can read the contract just fine, but PAJKA is a pending 15mhs bond that pays 3mhs/share while we wait.

.b
Hey ,it is 15 mhs ,who shouldn't you get more ? The only chance that you can get this world best investment at this discount price ...sales will be soon gone ,when they upgraded.....You are smart guy, want to makes profit ,PAJKA just perfect suit every aspect that you expected...I wait for you buying up more , don't just telling people how good it is ,but does not give any practice...if what you said is worth to believe ,then show me your action...

.b

.b

.b

300THS/per shares from Furuknap's view...best investment in the world at huge discounted price...best chance to get in , chance only prepared for those brave man like Furuknap.....The famous Warrior of PMBs...The one and the only one who will defend for PMBs at his last drop of blood..

.b

.b
I have stated I am made assumption , not like you ...you are saying that you are correct which I did not..

The past price of PAJKA BOND is best to proving what you saying here is a lied, because You want people to buying your PMBs, this is your incentive that  you are trying best to defend for PMBs.

Shit , did you understand what means by about? please go back and study with this basic English.

I will leaves this forum , because All people here already know about what between you and me..

and the price has proving it , those people who choose to believe you are being hurt already...
I have stated I am made assumption , not like you ...you are saying that you are correct which I did not..

The past price of PAJKA BOND is best to proving what you saying here is a lied, because You want people to buying your PMBs, this is your incentive that  you are trying best to defend for PMBs.

Shit , did you understand what means by about? please go back and study with this basic English.
Liar , totally liar , look at the price trend it never ever exceeding my average selling price ,which is 0.094~

And at what price did I buy your panic sold shares, prey tell? And when did I sell them?

This what you said to me When I sold my fund, after I explain what is my perception about PMBs and you are trying to argue with me...

And what fund is that, SOS? What fund did you sell after you explained your perception about PMBs?

.b
I mean PAJKA bond, it is late night here, You think pick up some small mistake because my native language isn't English will turning it I am a cheater? ?of course , it won't work.

You know what I think? I think you don't know the difference between a bond and a fund, and you thought that I adviced to you look at bonds, not funds.

Quote from: furuknap on June 05, 2013, 04:40:07 PM
SOS, to be honest, I think perhaps you may want to relax a bit in your investments. It is clear that you don't accurately grasp all the factors and that you may need to work on your math a bit to avoid burning yourself on your investments and losing money.

This isn't relevant to PAJKA, though, so I suggest you look elsewhere for some general advice. Perhaps investing in a fund is a better option for you?

.b

That, however, is your mistake, regardless of how tired you are, and does not make me a liar. It does make you a bad investor, though.

So, unless you have any evidence this time either, perhaps it's better if you just admit again that you posted libelous slander without any evidence, just like you did against a certain Avalon insider?

.b

Pages:
Jump to: