Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1045. (Read 3999405 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 02:55:46 PM
This is a pretty old post but tells that this might be the right time to invest a little in WDC.

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam/

Will share more coins that I think are gonna rise.

Note: This is all based on speculation so do your own study aswell. Just don't blindly listen to me.
OK don't worry about this I will use all my mind and check your updates for my knowledge thanks
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 02:53:36 PM
This is a pretty old post but tells that this might be the right time to invest a little in WDC.

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam/

This is the reason why price has fell down. It will rise again soon.

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/1330-has-scharmbeck-been-dissolved/

Will share more coins that I think are gonna rise.

Note: This is all based on speculation so do your own study aswell. Just don't blindly listen to me.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 02:28:33 PM
Thanks for this information I will wait for your update about worldcoin and now never try with these high rates old coins
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 02:24:56 PM
All silent no talk no mining what happen came and give your opinions about mining and exchanges good luck

Silence before the storm.  Cheesy
but here on this forum silent before any big scam is perfect

Storm = Destruction
Scam = Destruction

Wink Just kidding. My advise is that don't join your emotions with cryptocoins. One moment you will loose and the other moment you will earn
Yes agree in last few days I lost nearly 0.2 btc in dogecoin investments its almost down and going more down

Caution! never invest in the coin that is already high. Buy new coins with low prices and hold them long term. Current bet would be worldcoin It is cheap now. But I need to find the reason behind it's fall.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 02:01:53 PM
All silent no talk no mining what happen came and give your opinions about mining and exchanges good luck

Storm = Destruction
Scam = Destruction

Wink Just kidding. My advise is that don't join your emotions with cryptocoins. One moment you will loose and the other moment you will earn
Yes agree in last few days I lost nearly 0.2 btc in dogecoin investments its almost down and going more down
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 01:53:48 PM

Storm = Destruction
Scam = Destruction

★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 01:38:43 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 11:54:16 AM
Activity: 378
March 03, 2014, 01:03:47 PM
now few days no talk and nothing activity just because of this giving bump to this thread Congrats win against Afghanistan  Cheesy

Yeah congrats. Grin Let's see what happens on Sunday.
Hear Breaker Kid break many hearts today as he hit 2 sixes in last over second one was wired because I was thinking its going to be catch  Cheesy
After seeing him throw his wicket so many times, every big shot from Afridi looks like it is going to get caught. Cheesy Was a great match though.
Here we all still believe its a catch because this shot was too high but its a six its wired for many peoples  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
March 02, 2014, 04:37:22 PM
now few days no talk and nothing activity just because of this giving bump to this thread Congrats win against Afghanistan  Cheesy

Hear Breaker Kid break many hearts today as he hit 2 sixes in last over second one was wired because I was thinking its going to be catch  Cheesy
After seeing him throw his wicket so many times, every big shot from Afridi looks like it is going to get caught. Cheesy Was a great match though.
Activity: 378
March 02, 2014, 03:40:14 PM
now few days no talk and nothing activity just because of this giving bump to this thread Congrats win against Afghanistan  Cheesy

Heart Breaker Kid break many hearts today as he hit 2 sixes in last over second one was wired because I was thinking its going to be catch  Cheesy
Activity: 392
February 27, 2014, 01:03:43 PM
now few days no talk and nothing activity just because of this giving bump to this thread Congrats win against Afghanistan  Cheesy

brother its game Win Lost altime on Cards just enjoy and have fun good luck for all for this
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 27, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

Activity: 392
February 27, 2014, 12:59:01 PM
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 25, 2014, 04:19:17 PM
Hi friends i hearing bitcoin has gone and mtGOx scam with peoples  Shocked Shocked it's true or just a rumor
btc is not going any where its touching again 520$ and mtgox is going its right because new player is ready to take over this and for new scam

Loved the bold letters. Grin Cheesy
I am right because this forum is anonymous and you check its history many big scams and its still on for new scam no one know where this money is going and who is taking but all is happy

True. But scams only do exists because we fall for them. All scams follow almost the same pattern. That can be identified. Also MTgox is not a scam site neither are others. There is alot of pressure on MTgox not only the users protesting but there is also a political aspect that is the reason this is happening.

Also can you guys share about which scams you are talking about?? I need to see them aswell.
Nawazish I have do some search for you if you understand this and can do this take chance good luck https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487419.0;topicseen
PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 02:45:36 PM
Hi friends i hearing bitcoin has gone and mtGOx scam with peoples  Shocked Shocked it's true or just a rumor
btc is not going any where its touching again 520$ and mtgox is going its right because new player is ready to take over this and for new scam

I am right because this forum is anonymous and you check its history many big scams and its still on for new scam no one know where this money is going and who is taking but all is happy

True. But scams only do exists because we fall for them. All scams follow almost the same pattern. That can be identified. Also MTgox is not a scam site neither are others. There is alot of pressure on MTgox not only the users protesting but there is also a political aspect that is the reason this is happening.

Also can you guys share about which scams you are talking about?? I need to see them aswell.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 25, 2014, 02:12:04 PM

PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 01:37:16 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 25, 2014, 01:15:59 PM
Jump to: