Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1044. (Read 3998863 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 16, 2014, 02:54:30 PM
Altcoin for Pakistan or South Asia, Yay or Nay ?

What do you mean by this Altcoin for Pakistan or South Asia please clear this
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 02:50:25 PM
Altcoin for Pakistan or South Asia, Yay or Nay ?

Activity: 378
March 13, 2014, 11:39:48 AM
I want some help from here any one can guid me I want to creat a bot youtube not working any other place from where I have some help for this

Can you Please Explain??

Here on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/up-to-0035-btc-weekly-for-your-signature-new-rules-425135 OP has a bot and its checking all participants after every 4 or 6 hours is there any thing going wrong or no like this or some bots working on exchanges need more information about this

Every thins is detailed in that post. you need to be SR. member of this forum in order to participate.
Yes I now but I want to ask if I want to creat a bot is this possible for any one or need some specialty in any program or need any special thing for this
Abdussamad can you guide me about this I need some help any one can do this or need any thing special
Activity: 392
March 12, 2014, 02:54:57 PM
After some time I am back on this thread and happy to watch activity still on and we touch 10000 watchs hope now very soon we have 50000 watchs good luck to all friends for this acheivement  Smiley
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
March 11, 2014, 11:40:39 AM
I want some help from here any one can guid me I want to creat a bot youtube not working any other place from where I have some help for this

Can you Please Explain??

Here on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/up-to-0035-btc-weekly-for-your-signature-new-rules-425135 OP has a bot and its checking all participants after every 4 or 6 hours is there any thing going wrong or no like this or some bots working on exchanges need more information about this

Every thins is detailed in that post. you need to be SR. member of this forum in order to participate.
Yes I now but I want to ask if I want to creat a bot is this possible for any one or need some specialty in any program or need any special thing for this

Well I don't have any Idea about programming so Am not aware about what language is used to Create such a bot. Might be Abdussamad can help. He is a web developer.
March 11, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

Can you Please Explain??

PXC Research Team
March 11, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

Can you Please Explain??

March 11, 2014, 11:18:49 AM

Can you Please Explain??

PXC Research Team
March 11, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

Can you Please Explain??
March 11, 2014, 11:05:34 AM
PXC Research Team
March 09, 2014, 08:40:52 AM
I check this but its mindset against Pakistan and they are very strong in this because we have many enemies not out also in

Nope there minds are just manipulated by Media. So We have a 50 % chance to re-manipulate it. lol Grin

Just realized that tomorrow is monday   Shocked
March 09, 2014, 08:14:31 AM
I check this but its mindset against Pakistan and they are very strong in this because we have many enemies not out also in
PXC Research Team
March 09, 2014, 04:18:34 AM
Activity: 392
March 06, 2014, 03:49:44 PM
I am also interested in this buying and selling altcoins hope your expereince works for us Nawazish  Smiley
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

Caution! never invest in the coin that is already high. Buy new coins with low prices and hold them long term. Current bet would be worldcoin It is cheap now. But I need to find the reason behind it's fall.

I remember when I first heard about WDC. It was at $0.50 at that time I think. I exchanged many of my other coins for it and started mining it when I built my rig and now it crashed. Got about 400 coins atm, hoping for it to rise. Sad

Don't worry bro. It sure is gonna rise again. Smiley Well you came in WDC very late. I mined it when it was 0.00001 used to play with 5000-6000 WDC at that time. But my luck and speculation was so bad that I sold all those coins Grin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
March 06, 2014, 03:00:27 PM
All silent no talk no mining what happen came and give your opinions about mining and exchanges good luck

Silence before the storm.  Cheesy
but here on this forum silent before any big scam is perfect

Storm = Destruction
Scam = Destruction

Wink Just kidding. My advise is that don't join your emotions with cryptocoins. One moment you will loose and the other moment you will earn
Yes agree in last few days I lost nearly 0.2 btc in dogecoin investments its almost down and going more down

Caution! never invest in the coin that is already high. Buy new coins with low prices and hold them long term. Current bet would be worldcoin It is cheap now. But I need to find the reason behind it's fall.

I remember when I first heard about WDC. It was at $0.50 at that time I think. I exchanged many of my other coins for it and started mining it when I built my rig and now it crashed. Got about 400 coins atm, hoping for it to rise. Sad
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 02:59:04 PM
This is a pretty old post but tells that this might be the right time to invest a little in WDC.

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam/

Will share more coins that I think are gonna rise.

Note: This is all based on speculation so do your own study aswell. Just don't blindly listen to me.
OK don't worry about this I will use all my mind and check your updates for my knowledge thanks

I edited my previous post. Please read it again. Smiley
★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 02:55:46 PM
This is a pretty old post but tells that this might be the right time to invest a little in WDC.

Note: This is all based on speculation so do your own study aswell. Just don't blindly listen to me.
OK don't worry about this I will use all my mind and check your updates for my knowledge thanks
PXC Research Team
March 06, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

This is the reason why price has fell down. It will rise again soon.

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/1330-has-scharmbeck-been-dissolved/

★☆★777Coin★☆★
March 06, 2014, 02:28:33 PM
Thanks for this information I will wait for your update about worldcoin and now never try with these high rates old coins
Jump to: