Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1046. (Read 3999629 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 01:13:36 PM
Hi friends i hearing bitcoin has gone and mtGOx scam with peoples  Shocked Shocked it's true or just a rumor
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 12:04:00 PM
You check some strange peoples coming here on this forum and doing work few days and then suddenly disappear with big amounts in last few days I check TF of inputs fame, bit365 and now here biggest escrow service provider and even admin have no idea who is this 
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 11:56:59 AM
Today no activity so I sure most of them watching Pakistan Sri Lanka match and enjoying good luck to all Cheesy

Me watching BTC lol. Grin
you watching BTC and he is badly sinking just because of mtgox is playing with him

Everything will get sorted at the end. This is not the first time BTC or Mtgox did this.
yes you are right but this time I sure some bad game is going behind this with the help of big players in this bitcoin

I am also suspecting that. But still if Mtgox runs away we are gonna have some new players. Just have a look.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-secondmarket-exchange-2014-2
in last few days I was reading some scamms and frauds with bitcoins after this I realize few peoples playing with common peoples money and doing this and suddenly out of way

Those are mostly in altcoin. Second Market looks something really big.
February 25, 2014, 11:53:47 AM
Today no activity so I sure most of them watching Pakistan Sri Lanka match and enjoying good luck to all Cheesy

you watching BTC and he is badly sinking just because of mtgox is playing with him

Everything will get sorted at the end. This is not the first time BTC or Mtgox did this.
yes you are right but this time I sure some bad game is going behind this with the help of big players in this bitcoin

I am also suspecting that. But still if Mtgox runs away we are gonna have some new players. Just have a look.

in last few days I was reading some scamms and frauds with bitcoins after this I realize few peoples playing with common peoples money and doing this and suddenly out of way
PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 11:52:51 AM
This post gives a hint of what is the future of Mtgox. Sad Still the price of BTC are near 500$ thats a good sign.
PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 11:46:51 AM

February 25, 2014, 11:40:10 AM

PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 11:37:34 AM

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 25, 2014, 11:36:17 AM

PXC Research Team
February 25, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

Activity: 392
February 25, 2014, 11:23:58 AM
PXC Research Team
February 23, 2014, 04:23:51 AM
Hi friends i have only 2 pci x16 graphic card slots can i run 3 cards with my this board due to any connector or any other device???

I think you can connect them with riser cables but wait for Nawazish for a more appropriate answer.

Yes this is the right answer Evillish. Smiley

Hwaleed you will need three riser cables 1x to 16 x.

NOTE: If you are planning to buy some cards then plz wait for sometime. Currently situation is gonna change alot due to Scrypt ASICS(I would call it greed Angry Angry). Let me test another algo that is Scrypt-N. Will update you guys within 48 hours. Smiley

Ah Scrypt-N. I found out about Vertcoin when it was released but I couldn't get it set up for my graphics cards, might try setting it up again as it is very profitable.
http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-mining-calculator
Note: You will get half of your hash rate at most, for example if you get 1200 kh/s, you will get about 550-600 kh/s on this.

Well here is the update on Scrypt-N. My daily payout for two days was around 0.011-0.010 compared to .019-0.018 on Scrypt coins. This is mostly due to the hashrate gets cut in to half as compared to Scrypt so the profitability is very bad. The profits will only get higher when there will be more Scrypt-N coins to mine. For the time being I am sticking to Scrypt.
PXC Research Team
February 23, 2014, 04:18:23 AM
Hi guys did anyone know about Eobot it providing cloud vps for mining what do you think about it see what mentioned in his website

How the Cloud VPS Mining/Hashing Works :

- Let us mine for you with our hardware in the cloud
- Immediate results, mining payouts every 60 seconds
- Can own fractions of cloud instances, if desired
- No heat or hardware to maintain
- Choose payout in any coin
- Purchase once, own and mine forever
- No returns/exchanges
- (Cloud SHA-256) SHA-256 algorithm, 1.0 GHS (1000 MHS) per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud SHA-256) Follows Bitcoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will most likely reduce over time, unless the price of Bitcoin rises to keep pace
- (Cloud Scrypt) Scrypt algorithm, 1.0 KHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud Scrypt) Follows Litecoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will most likely reduce over time, unless the price of Litecoin rises to keep pace

What is it??? Can it worth to give a try?Huh

Seems like scam. Not much details are given. I could be wrong though. It would be better to directly buy some coins and then wait for the price to increase rather then investing in this.
February 23, 2014, 03:43:19 AM
Hi guys did anyone know about Eobot it providing cloud vps for mining what do you think about it see what mentioned in his website

How the Cloud VPS Mining/Hashing Works :

- Let us mine for you with our hardware in the cloud
- Immediate results, mining payouts every 60 seconds
- Can own fractions of cloud instances, if desired
- No heat or hardware to maintain
- Choose payout in any coin
- Purchase once, own and mine forever
- No returns/exchanges
- (Cloud SHA-256) SHA-256 algorithm, 1.0 GHS (1000 MHS) per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud SHA-256) Follows Bitcoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will most likely reduce over time, unless the price of Bitcoin rises to keep pace
- (Cloud Scrypt) Scrypt algorithm, 1.0 KHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud Scrypt) Follows Litecoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will most likely reduce over time, unless the price of Litecoin rises to keep pace

What is it??? Can it worth to give a try?Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 20, 2014, 04:02:28 PM
Hi friends i have only 2 pci x16 graphic card slots can i run 3 cards with my this board due to any connector or any other device???

I think you can connect them with riser cables but wait for Nawazish for a more appropriate answer.

NOTE: If you are planning to buy some cards then plz wait for sometime. Currently situation is gonna change alot due to Scrypt ASICS(I would call it greed Angry Angry). Let me test another algo that is Scrypt-N. Will update you guys within 48 hours. Smiley

Ah Scrypt-N. I found out about Vertcoin when it was released but I couldn't get it set up for my graphics cards, might try setting it up again as it is very profitable.
http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-mining-calculator
Note: You will get half of your hash rate at most, for example if you get 1200 kh/s, you will get about 550-600 kh/s on this.
PXC Research Team
February 20, 2014, 03:23:43 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 20, 2014, 01:06:53 PM

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 20, 2014, 12:49:56 PM
you have to some wait for this reply because all miners currently unavailable for reply
February 20, 2014, 12:25:32 PM
PXC Research Team
February 18, 2014, 02:09:44 PM
I have observed that Scrypt mining is going down the road. Not because of Asics, The reason is Dogecoin halved it's block reward hence many of the multipools that were relying on Doge most of the time are now turning back towards other coins thus making there Difficulty rise with there huge Hashrates.

But the people who are mining with GPU's or are wanting to get into it soon. Don't worry cause there are gonna be lots of new coins soon that will have different algorithm. The most used ones are gonna be Srypt-N and Scrypt-Jane. The most profitable algorithm currently is Scrypt-N currently two coin that I know are using it one is Pandacoin & second is Vertcoin.
Jump to: