Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 473. (Read 3902912 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 4
November 10, 2022, 01:54:58 PM
All are currently trading higher but FTT is only moving lower from its position. In this life there will be scams like Luna so avoid investing in it for now.

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 10, 2022, 01:18:35 PM
AOA Bhaio!
Umeed karta ho ap sab khariyat sy ho gay. Bhaio ap sab sy help chahiye thi KY Mera already 2 merit ho Chuka h lekin Mera rank increase ni Howa pata ni quu ya shaid mere account m masla h agar Kisi pata h to please guide kar den.

Thanks  Smiley

Brother, abi apki activity bht kum ha, jub 30 ho jai gi toh ap Jr. member bun jao gay. Daily 2-3 post keren gay toh jaldi rank promote ho jai ga.

Legendary   Random in the range 775-1030   1000

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Activity: 504
Merit: 329
Pakistan Local Board Request
November 10, 2022, 11:31:58 AM
AOA Bhaio!
Umeed karta ho ap sab khariyat sy ho gay. Bhaio ap sab sy help chahiye thi KY Mera already 2 merit ho Chuka h lekin Mera rank increase ni Howa pata ni quu ya shaid mere account m masla h agar Kisi pata h to please guide kar den.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
November 10, 2022, 10:43:02 AM

Brother this is completely useless post because I am feeling having fifth spot is never been ideal for any team and just beating India for qualifying is also not the biggest achievement, so please grow up.

How could you say that this is a useless post?Huh??
Do you know the rules?
Do you know how they qualified?
Do you know how much time played in the world championship?
First of all search about this.

Yhi hmara msla hai. Jo hamen pasand ho. Wo acha hai. Baqi sab bikar. Cricket ap ko achi lagti hai is liye ap ko ussi ky bary my post achi lagti hai.

And just for you to remind again. Pakistan ka Polo world championship my khelna hi barri bat hai.

Kher ap smjen gy tab hi jab ap iss ky bary my parhen gy. Thanks.

Wese thanks again for saying this post useless...  Wink

I will appreciate the Pakistan Polo team. Alhamdulillah...
copper member
November 10, 2022, 10:25:03 AM
Brothers, aaj sham USA mein CPI ka data relase ker dia gya ha or khushi ki bat yeh ha october ka CPI 7.7% ha jo k last month se bht kum ha. Es announcement k foren bad Bitcoin ki price takreebun 1000 dollars br gai ha. Allah ka  shukr ha k koi toh achi news aai ha jis ka market pe acha impact hoa.

https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/
Activity: 12
Merit: 12
November 10, 2022, 10:01:43 AM
A Pride Moment For Pakistan

Pakistan ny Polo worlds championship my qualified kiya jab Pakistan ny India ko 2 dafa haraya. Team selection September my Munaqid hui.
World Championship XII 29 Oct, sy 6 November tak rahi.
Pakistan ny Mexico ko 11-08 sy shikist dy kar World Championship my 5th nubmer hasil kiya. Jab ky Final Spain or USA ka huwa. Or Spain ny final jeeta.

Ek to qualify karna or phr 5ven number par ana mere hisab sy hmary liye fakhar ki bat hai. Alhamdulillah.

https://i.ibb.co/mG3dN4B/IMG-20221110-WA0008.jpg

Qualified when beat India.
https://a-sports.tv/pakistan-beat-india-twice-to-qualify-for-world-polo-championship/

World Championship XII.
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/09-Nov-2022/pakistan-finish-fifth-in-world-polo-championship-2022
Brother this is completely useless post because I am feeling having fifth spot is never been ideal for any team and just beating India for qualifying is also not the biggest achievement, so please grow up.

Now just tell me what happen to India in today match because I just check all details and speechless what the hell is done by English men's, and now it's hobby of Indian team losing matches in T20 World Cup by 10 wickets it's really matter of shame as they are proud they are biggest and richest cricketing board in the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
November 10, 2022, 09:19:17 AM
I tried to write a short story for those brothers who only work and don't think about rest

Once a king wanted to hire some axes to cut wood in the forest.

Among all, one ax cut more wood in the fastest time than the other,
The king was very pleased with this and appointed him chief axeman and rewarded him. He became more motivated and worked harder. He cut 18 trees in the first month and the king was very happy.
He cut 15 trees in the second month and 12 trees in the third month. When Raja visited after 3 months to see his poor results, he was somewhat surprised. As the king had no doubts about Kathur's ability, diligence and integrity.

So he asked Kathur to know the reason. Kathure said, “Your majesty, I am doing no wrong in my power, yet the work is falling short. Maybe I'm getting old.” The king said well bring your axe.
The king saw the ax and asked Kathur: "Tell me when was the last time you lent the ax this month?"The king was surprised by Kathur's reply.

Kathur said that he “couldn't spare the time to borrow the ax in the last three months to cut more and more wood every day”.

Now both the king and Kathur understood the reason for the decrease in the number of trees felled.

Policy:
Adequate rest is also important along with work in life, it can work with new enthusiasm and increase efficiency.

I have a request to all those elder brothers who are always engaged in work and do not think about rest at all, I hope that from now on they will definitely take rest along with work.🥰😊
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
November 10, 2022, 06:52:59 AM
To dosto phr final England or Pakistan ka hy. England aur India ka semi final chal rha hy England ke jeet yaqani ho gai hy. India na apni pori koshish ke ky Pakistan group stage py he bahr ho jya, pr Qudrat ka faisla kuch aur he nikla.
Acha hua India Pakistan ka final nhi ho ga. Boht tension hoti hy agr haar jya Pakistan.
I stand with Palestine.
November 10, 2022, 06:25:06 AM
A Pride Moment For Pakistan

Pakistan ny Polo worlds championship my qualified kiya jab Pakistan ny India ko 2 dafa haraya. Team selection September my Munaqid hui.
World Championship XII 29 Oct, sy 6 November tak rahi.
Pakistan ny Mexico ko 11-08 sy shikist dy kar World Championship my 5th nubmer hasil kiya. Jab ky Final Spain or USA ka huwa. Or Spain ny final jeeta.

Ek to qualify karna or phr 5ven number par ana mere hisab sy hmary liye fakhar ki bat hai. Alhamdulillah.

Qualified when beat India.
https://a-sports.tv/pakistan-beat-india-twice-to-qualify-for-world-polo-championship/

World Championship XII.
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/09-Nov-2022/pakistan-finish-fifth-in-world-polo-championship-2022
November 10, 2022, 05:03:36 AM
🤑🤑Gummys Airdrops
🏷 Reward Pool : $1M

How to become a fan and get the badge:

1) Follow our page - retweet this post
2) Tag 3 friends
3) Join Discord:
4) Join Telegram
5) Submit email - MATIC wallet here:

➡️🟢 Join Here

6) Wait for our confirmation📧

Source: Telegram
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
November 10, 2022, 04:21:02 AM
Now when will the market see a fresh bull and when will FTT start its journey to another rise. Then we can say it will be from tomorrow because of the CPI result announced tomorrow. I am pretty sure that CPI will bring positive news for all the businesses and the stock market along with crypto market will rise to a good position. Insha Allah.

FTT won't start its journey. It's done and dusted. FTX , jo k third big exchange thi, ab katim hogi hay kion k binance nay mazrat kr li hay k who itna bara loss ko recover ni kr sakein gay (by the way, FTX ko tabah kernay walay bhi binance hi tha).

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1590449161069268992

Aik cheese note kerian k hum kethay thay k chootay coins risky hein aur barday coins safe hein jin ki marketcap zada hay but asa ni. Phelay LUNA, phir GALA ka hack hua 3rd party app c, aur ab FTX ka collapse jis ki wajah c FTT aur SOL ka future dead hogia hy.

FTX ki sister company Aemda research ki investment USDT mein bohat zada hay aur USDT bar bar 1$ c unpeg ho raha hay. You can watch it live here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/

Agar USDT collapse kr gia tu bohat bura hoga.

I stand with Palestine.
November 10, 2022, 01:11:54 AM
The troubles at FTX were accelerated after Zhao said over the weekend his company planned to sell down more than $500mn worth of FTX’s own digital token,
Iss ky sath sath agar dekha jaye to FTX apna ek investor bhi kho chuki hai. Jesa ky arcile my ap parh sakty hen ky Sequoia Capital cancelled $250 million investment.

FTX kaa future khatry my hi lag raha hai.

On November 10, Sequoia Capital shared on Twitter the note it sent to Global Growth Fund III about FTX. The statement said the liquidity situation created a solvency risk for FTX. The full nature and extent of this risk is unknown. Based on its understanding of the current situation, Sequoia is reducing its investment to $0.
https://www.binance.com/en/news/top/7271295?utm_source=infoHub

These are the main investors of FTX.

This is the letter which Sequoia Capital sent to the FTX.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sequoia/status/1590522718650499073
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
November 10, 2022, 12:31:51 AM
Binance chief says near collapse of FTX ‘severely’ eroded confidence in crypto industry

The near collapse of FTX has “severely shaken” confidence in the crypto industry and will trigger tougher scrutiny by regulators, Binance chief executive Changpeng Zhao said a day after orchestrating a rescue of the exchange’s rival.
Zhao said in a note to employees seen by the Financial Times that the bailout, which consolidated Binance’s position as the world’s biggest crypto trading venue, was not “a win”. “Regulators will scrutinise exchanges even more. Licenses around the globe will be harder to get,” Zhao wrote to staff early on Wednesday.

The message also laid out the speed of the deal he agreed with his counterpart Sam Bankman-Fried to prevent the total collapse of FTX, which had been valued at $32bn earlier this year. Binance declined to comment on the internal memo. The two men shocked the crypto industry when they announced on Tuesday that Binance had agreed to rescue FTX after a surge in customer withdrawals sparked a liquidity crisis.

The troubles at FTX were accelerated after Zhao said over the weekend his company planned to sell down more than $500mn worth of FTX’s own digital token, a sum that dwarfed its average daily trading total. “We did not master plan this or anything related to it,” Zhao said. “It was less than 24 hrs ago that SBF called me. And before that, I had very little knowledge of the internal state of things at FTX. I could do some mental calculations with our revenues to guess theirs, but it would never be very accurate,” Zhao said. “I was surprised when he wanted to talk. My first reaction was, he wants to do an OTC deal . . . But here we are,” he added. Zhao said he had ordered Binance to stop sales of FTT, a token issued by FTX, after a call with Bankman-Fried on Tuesday.

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/4982c7e9-5dd7-4e99-9430-eface0db4a8c
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 09, 2022, 11:56:23 PM
Market ka tho bura Haal ho gia. Latest Binance aur Ftx Jang ne kaafi big nuqsan kiya. Bad qismati se ma ne Kuch Ethereum aur Avax buy kiya thaa woo bee kaafi down howaa hai.
Solona k big amount Token 15 Hours ma Release ho rhe Jo k again ek bad News hai aur Solona token easily 10$ se neeche AA sakta hai.
Bas Airdrop Karna hee sab se best hai, muft ma Tokens buy Karna aur per loss Karna sahee Nhee hai.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 09, 2022, 03:59:16 PM
img loading...

Things seem to be settling down but this fud puts a great impact on the market. Well what do you guys think, when will the market recover? is it the last support line or it will more go down

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1590351182513729544

Actually before binance taking the FTX, everyone was worried that what will happen. In that worried time FTX and Almeda group spend much money to buy the dropping coins and collected a lot but when they realized that now it is hard for them to stop more drop they asked help from binance. After Binance bought its non US unit, everything solved and people started to trust on it and the worry vanished, the market started to rise. But there was someone, you may know about them, who were angry on the owner of binance. They start to sell all of their coins at once. They started to do the same for which Binance owner warned that he will sell in open market. The market saw a bigger crash because of that clash of two parties but as now the seller sold the coins and from now as the owner of binance told that a new target is painted on their backs, means that they will struggle hard for this project. With this the price will start to rise again and I am sure and wish that FTT appears as another BNB.

Now when will the market see a fresh bull and when will FTT start its journey to another rise. Then we can say it will be from tomorrow because of the CPI result announced tomorrow. I am pretty sure that CPI will bring positive news for all the businesses and the stock market along with crypto market will rise to a good position. Insha Allah.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 09, 2022, 02:21:10 PM
img loading...

Things seem to be settling down but this fud puts a great impact on the market. Well what do you guys think, when will the market recover? is it the last support line or it will more go down

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1590351182513729544
November 09, 2022, 10:11:16 AM
📢Mun Blockchain x Meta Galaxy

💰1,000,000 $MUN Tokens for FCFS 6,000 & Random 2,500

📍 Airdrop Link

🟢Complete all tasks
🟢Submit MUN address from Keplr
✅Done

🚨To Get MUN Address Connect your keplr wallet to this site

Join at your own research

Source: Twitter

cz_binance scared 😂😎

https://ibb.co/8gkhN8Y

50.9 million #SOL coin unstake next 24-h very important for solana it's almost ICU stage..

Sol will be dead Huh Huh Huh

Detail: https://solanacompass.com/validators/change

🔥Layer3 Arbitrum All-Rounder🎁

▪️From buying/selling NFTs on Stratos to exploring all aspects of DeFi on Arbitrum, boost the Nitro into exploration mode for this weekly bounty.

💎 Reward: 400 XP

✅ Complete Task Here

Steps:

1. Buy an NFT on Stratos or OpenSea Arbitrum
2. Supply any asset to Aave v3 Arbitrum
3. Make a trade through Slingshot Arbitrum
4. Provide liquidity on Sushi Arbitrum
5. Buy GLP with ETH on GMX Arbitrum

Source: Telegram
copper member
November 09, 2022, 09:29:18 AM
cz_binance said:

"This afternoon, FTX asked for our help. There is a significant liquidity crunch. To protect users, we signed a non-binding LOI, intending to fully acquire FTX.com and help cover the liquidity crunch. We will be conducting a full DD in the coming days."

Source: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1590013613586411520?t=3sOv4AsIBOPSD5gppcv2TA&s=19

BREAKING NEWS:

Binance Buying FTX

Detail: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1590013615897477121?t=i_644cy2CxhwJmfqNipx-w&s=19

G brother, yeh news guzeshat 2 din se crypto media pe headlines bna rehi ha or aaj subh FTT ki price 2.5 dollars tak gir gai thi. Aisa lugta ha k market ne es news ko bht negative lia ha or Bitcoin ki price bi 17,200 tak gir gai thi. Market mein bht panic ha kuch nhi kah sakty k market ki next direction kia ho gi. I think market will remain volatile until tomorrow when CPI data will be announced.

https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/
Activity: 219
Merit: 67
Life Can't be ctrl+ Z
November 09, 2022, 08:46:49 AM
Assalam o alaikum dear all community members.
Dear friends , pichla chand dino say  main is post ko la k kafi pareshan hu , i request to all senior member plz help me and guide me in this regard .main ny necha ak post ka link dya hey ksi ny mari is post ko all k report kya hey .main ny ya post tab ki the jab main bitcointalk.org k rules and regulations say  unaware tha , ya ksi bhai ny report ki hey k main ny ya post copy ki hey main ny apni gulti ko admit kya or source link b add kya or necha quote kr k bta b di sari baat. ab main is bat ko la k pareshan hu k na admin ny  is post ko la k koi reply kya or na koi action lya . alhamdulliha ap logo ki suport say or apni day and night menhat kr k main ab full member k kareeb ponch gya hu .muj bhot zyda ya chez pareshan kr re hey k main or menhat kr k full member ban jata hu to kya  kabi is post ko la k mara account ban to nhi kya jay ga , main ny even ya writen kya hey k main aenda koi asa copy paste post nhi kru ga.or ab hhamesha mari khosish hoti hey k ap logo k sth koi informative or knowledgeful post share kru , pechla chand dino say is bt ko la k main  ny koi post nhi ki abhi tak .ap log plz muj btyea k is problem ko kesy solve kru .kya koi way hey is problem say bhar nikhlna ka .or is bat ko la k main ny apni pichli post review ki hain or jidr muj lga k koi sentence copy hey ya kuch b main  ny source copied etc likh dya hey.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61176667
O dar what have you done??? I feel we are about to loose another member.... Ronzybloch  pilgrims is very serious offense here and I don't see any hope. Aaj nahi tu kal jese admin ko ap ki post nazar aain ge... you will be banned ab ye ban permanent hoga ya temporary ye admin pe depend krta hia... but ye sach hia you are in huge trouble.

Ap wakai kafi mehnat kar rahay the... but ap ko apni post history lazmi dekhani chahiye and dekhain agar kahin source link nahi  dia wo post edit ya delete kar dein iss se pehle k report. Kion k aik bar report ho gai ap laakh safaaiyan dein lakh sorry karin koi faida nahi.

-------------

Looking like we are getting many new users on the spot of the he existing ones haha as the old users are not posting anything except for a few consistent ones but some new members are here so what you think about it is its good to have a conversation always with the new ones as guiding them again and again the repeated information.

I think out community needs to show some if the maturity as what to discuss here always the political points. Nope i think from the basics we need to move on to the Intermediate Stage as its for me too. So what you think what we are able to discuss here as i don't see many options here due to lack of activity.

Smooth start expecting ideas lets see..

You are right Hamza2424 but like Sayeds bhai pointed out we are stuck in this situation for a while also when you are a Pakistani aur subah sham ap ko TV, Mobile, Whatsapp, ghar bahir office her jagah pe yehi sunane aur dekhane ko mile tu ap kia discuss karo ge... hamain din rat yehi dawai pilai jati hia mulk bahoot nazuk dur se guzar raha hia... aur muje nahi lagta ye nazuk dur kabhi khatam hoga... ham iss situation se niklain ge tu kuch kar sakain ge... as nation we are way behind the world.

To be honest IK ne 4 sal hokomat ki jese tese ro dho k magar result wohi zero bata zero he hai na... bahoot logon ne socha tha k shaid IK technology k liye kaam karay ga mulk main magar khaak kam karay ga... us bicharay ka apna kaam kharab hogia...

Hamza ap ki kawashi bahoot achi hai magar ye sab chezin tab hoti hian jab mentally log stable aur relax hon...

han ham koshish kar sakte hian... as individual jo ho sake aur himat nahi harani chahiye... In Sha Allah let's try our best to bring some extra activity with some politics and cricket flavor too.

--------------

Inn logo ko just bahana chahiyaa Pakistan tour na karny ka agr daikha jaya toh New Zealand ma mosque par attack ka Baad Kisi ny bhi waha tour karny sy inkaar nahi kiyaa ,
England player mark wood ka agly month Pakistan tour ka liyaa worry haa Imran Khan par attack ka Baad.
Pata nahi q inhy Pakistan ka waqia bara nazr aata haa New Zealand mosque Attack sy , yaha Pakistan aany par woory haa par New Zealand jaany par Kuch woory nahi haa
source

Nahi aisi baat nahi ye Imran Khan pe attack hona koi chota wakia nahi hia.... ye hamara Ex Prime Minister hai... iss pe attack ki news dunya bhar main chalay gi k Pakistan ka sabiqa wazeer-e-azam pe hamla...  iss situation main kisi ka bhi worry hona banta hia... muje tu iss attack k bad cricket teams ka bhi dar lag raha hia k abhi next month main England aur New Zealand ne aana agar wo iss attack ko bahana bana k neutral venue ka kehte hain tu pori dunya unhin support karay gi.... aur New Zealand walay attack ka ham iss attack se comparison nahi kar sakte...wo aik hate crime tha aur yahan tu sedha target killing wali situation hai. any way dono attack apni jaga but kion k ham log badnam is liye hamara chota sa issue bhi kisi country ya person k nah karne ki waja ban jata hai.

--------------

Last 5 to 10 days mein dollar ki prices tu bilkul increase ni hoi bilkay kam hoi hein but Honda bike company nay five din pelay apni bikes ki prices mein mazeed afza ker dia hay. Honda CD 70 jo k base variant hy aus ki price mein 5000 rs increase kr diay. Koi poochnay waala ni aun ko. Last year tak Honda CD  70 65,000 ki mil jati hay aur aik saal mein ais ki price doube hogi hy.

Honda Atlas increases bike prices up to Rs15,000

Yeh bike is the basic sawari jo har qareeb aur middle class k pass bhi hoti hy but lagtha hay k yeh bhi loggon ki pooch c duur ho jiey gi.

Jee Umer bhai banda kiss kiss ko roey... aur ye dollar wala tu bahana hai... ya chalain maan lia dollar ki waja se raw material ki import pe effect parta hai but jab dollar kam tu price bhi tu kam honi chahiye na... magar aisa nahi hota hia... aur waja i think ham crypto walon ki samaj aa he jani chahiye... its called "market's uncertainty" investor tu iski ko dekhta hia... dollar ki roz ki oper neche hone se investor ka risk bahoot zaid bar jata hia... yehi waja hai hamary han in ki price hamisha oper he jati hia... ab Honda motorcycle ya phir Honda Car k investor jo mostly big companies he hoti hian wo jab risk leti hian tu kahin na kahin koi na koi bank involve hota hai jab use pata chalata hia ye investment Pakistan k liye hia tu automatically interest double ho jata hoga... yehi waja hai ye hamari marekte main in chezon ki price hamisha oper he jati hia...

jab tak hamaray mulk main stability nahi aaey ga nah hamari economy stable hogi nah ham khud... aur hamrai Establishment ka bahoot bahoot shukria kion aaj tak kisi chez ko stable time he nahi dia gia. aur ab current scenario main tu lag raha agaly 75 sal bhi aise he guzerne walay hian Smiley

--------------

The media is doing some miscalculations here and if any neighboring country tries to do adventure with us, they will have to pay a high price.

Let me tell you one thing which the western world is not aware of.

Cheif of Army Staff Mr Bajwa exists because of Army and Army does not exist because of Mr Bajwa.  All the hatred by the people of Pakistan is with Mr. Bajwa as he is the main culprit in implementing this regime change. This does not mean that we are against the army itself.

The Army as a whole is the most prestigious institute in our country and if any external forces try to attack us, they will have to bear the consequences.

UmerIdrees bhai wo kia hia na baat tu sach hia magar baat hia ruswai ki... Bajwa k 15 20 din reh gae hian he will gone... he will be no one once he's out of the picture but whats next...? aur jahan tak bat hia Army as institution ye wakai India ki ghalat fehmi hia... agar koi aisa mis adventure hua tu ham wakai Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Bajwa sab bhol jain ge.... main as a qom bat kar raha hon beshak as qom ham main Pakistan k liye jan bhi dene ka jazba hia jo hamaray iman ka hisa hia.

ab rehi bat Army ki tu Army ki overall overhauling ki zarorat hia... hamari army aur ISI main kali bherin hian... aur shaid top pe tu bahoot zaida hia... ISI aur Army iss mulk main kis ko jawab deh hian? filhal tu yehi nakhdua hain... nah adaltain inhin kuch keh sakti hian aur koi aur. aur apni jazba mulk liye beshak zinda hia aur rahay ga... likan ab Establishment ko zara hosh aana chahiye... no more deep state.

Bro . ya to koi solution na hua na ab main kafi dino say is waja say post nhi kr ra hu k account banned na ho jay . ap senior log hain koi to way ho ga @irfan malik @ crypto yar @ shahzada @ hamza @ umer @ syeda ??
Ap main kafi preshan hu itni menhat ki ab banned ho jay to kafi dukh ho ga,  Ku k newbie tha tab ki post hain is k bad kabi zehan main nhi aya k review kru post ko or na itna waqt mila  . ab jab waqt milta hey review krta hu k agr koi hey to add kr du jab main new tha to ya bat ksi NY bti he nhi the waqt k sth pta chala ab jab member k qareeb poncha hu to is problem main phas gya
Activity: 270
Merit: 21
Smart World Global Token
November 09, 2022, 07:56:07 AM

شکر الحمدللہ
Jump to: