Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 475. (Read 3901656 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1030
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 06, 2022, 06:27:32 AM
Looking like we are getting many new users on the spot of the he existing ones haha as the old users are not posting anything except for a few consistent ones but some new members are here so what you think about it is its good to have a conversation always with the new ones as guiding them again and again the repeated information.

I think out community needs to show some if the maturity as what to discuss here always the political points. Nope i think from the basics we need to move on to the Intermediate Stage as its for me too. So what you think what we are able to discuss here as i don't see many options here due to lack of activity.

Smooth start expecting ideas lets see..
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 06, 2022, 01:54:12 AM
salam, yaha airdrop ka section kaha ha mjhe nai mil rha anyone know?
Here on this forum we have no airdrops section, but we have bounties section please check here hopefully it works for your concern.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Brother @mr.dash yeh Pakistani community ka thread ha or yehan pe Bitcoin/alts market or technical charts pe discussion hoti han or hamari community k members  bounties or airdrops ki opportunities to bi share kerty rehtay han. Ajkal market mein test nets ka trend chal reha ha jin k tasks complete kerny se acha reward milta ha jasa k APTOS ka rewrad mila jo  takreebun $1000 k kareeb tha or agr ap munasib samjhein toh Zeta chain k test net ko join ker lein link neechy dia hoa ha.

https://labs.zetachain.com/leaderboard?code=cHUnFPW2P-VmVABH9HNyE
Activity: 12
Merit: 12
November 05, 2022, 07:11:28 PM
Here on this forum we have no airdrops section, but we have bounties section please check here hopefully it works for your concern.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
November 05, 2022, 01:28:34 PM
Brother AP ghalat jagga pa ayaa ho yaha pa koi airdrop ka chakkar nahi ha aur naa hi yaha airdrop ka koi section haa. Yeh ik forum haa jaha pa apko bohout knowledge mil saktee haa. Especially Crypto ka hawaly sy. Isky ilawa crypto Analysis and discussion aur trading ka hawaly sy bhi apko Kafi knowledge mil sakta haa
 agr apky paas koi knowledge ho toh woh bhi share karsakty haa.
Isky ilawa bounties section haa jaha pa work karky AP earn karsakty ho
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
November 05, 2022, 12:52:36 PM
Today I am trying to bring you an entertaining as well as educational story, hope you all will like it

I tried to entertain everyone by posting this story first here:

I tried to entertain you by sharing that story here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61209813

A young man who has passed honors has been sitting for a long time without getting any job, suddenly he gets a job offer from a zoo but the job is a little different. Different religions say that the tiger that was in the zoo suddenly died due to some reason so that the tiger cage became empty and due to the sudden death of the tiger the authorities could not arrange any share due to which the zoo visitors gradually decreased and the authorities fell into losses. So the zoo authorities told the young man that if you can roar like a tiger inside the tiger cage by dressing up as a tiger, you will get Rs 8,000 at the end of the month.

The unemployed boy agrees to that, every day before the opening of the zoo, he wears a tiger costume and enters the tiger cage. The number of visitors to the zoo increased. A large crowd of spectators in front of the bug cage pleased the authorities and increased the salary.
The day was going well
But suddenly one day there was a danger in front of the tiger cage, there was a lion cage, between the two cages there was an old iron net fence. One day, he broke the old fence and fell into the lion's cage
What will happen now, maybe the lion will not keep it. He started sweating out of fear
Immediately that lion said, Hey brother, there is nothing to be afraid of. I am a master.

Currently, the problem of unemployment in the whole world has become the biggest problem in my opinion because the number of unemployment in the whole world is increasing day by day rather than decreasing day by day. So we all should try to create employment by ourselves instead of depending on jobs. It is a matter of pride for us that the youth of many countries across the world have now become self-reliant through freelancing.

I tried to be a little person and give you some entertainment.
I hope you will forgive me if there is a mistake
Activity: 504
Merit: 329
Pakistan Local Board Request
November 05, 2022, 10:22:47 AM
Sui Name Service (SuiNS) Live on Devnet

You can use it on Devnet: https://twitter.com/SuiNSdapp/status/1588060106096226304

👉🏻 Connect with Sui wallet/Devnet,
Claim faucet and buy domain ✅

1st: https://sui-names.com
2nd: http://sns.domains

Source: Telegram
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 05, 2022, 09:38:09 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 67
Life Can't be ctrl+ Z
November 05, 2022, 09:22:09 AM
Assalam o alaikum dear all community members.
Dear friends , pichla chand dino say  main is post ko la k kafi pareshan hu , i request to all senior member plz help me and guide me in this regard .main ny necha ak post ka link dya hey ksi ny mari is post ko all k report kya hey .main ny ya post tab ki the jab main bitcointalk.org k rules and regulations say  unaware tha , ya ksi bhai ny report ki hey k main ny ya post copy ki hey main ny apni gulti ko admit kya or source link b add kya or necha quote kr k bta b di sari baat. ab main is bat ko la k pareshan hu k na admin ny  is post ko la k koi reply kya or na koi action lya . alhamdulliha ap logo ki suport say or apni day and night menhat kr k main ab full member k kareeb ponch gya hu .muj bhot zyda ya chez pareshan kr re hey k main or menhat kr k full member ban jata hu to kya  kabi is post ko la k mara account ban to nhi kya jay ga , main ny even ya writen kya hey k main aenda koi asa copy paste post nhi kru ga.or ab hhamesha mari khosish hoti hey k ap logo k sth koi informative or knowledgeful post share kru , pechla chand dino say is bt ko la k main  ny koi post nhi ki abhi tak .ap log plz muj btyea k is problem ko kesy solve kru .kya koi way hey is problem say bhar nikhlna ka .or is bat ko la k main ny apni pichli post review ki hain or jidr muj lga k koi sentence copy hey ya kuch b main  ny source copied etc likh dya hey.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61176667
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
November 05, 2022, 05:28:11 AM
Last 5 to 10 days mein dollar ki prices tu bilkul increase ni hoi bilkay kam hoi hein but Honda bike company nay five din pelay apni bikes ki prices mein mazeed afza ker dia hay. Honda CD 70 jo k base variant hy aus ki price mein 5000 rs increase kr diay. Koi poochnay waala ni aun ko. Last year tak Honda CD  70 65,000 ki mil jati hay aur aik saal mein ais ki price doube hogi hy.

Honda Atlas increases bike prices up to Rs15,000

Yeh bike is the basic sawari jo har qareeb aur middle class k pass bhi hoti hy but lagtha hay k yeh bhi loggon ki pooch c duur ho jiey gi.

Agr price isse Tarah barte rahy toh Jo middle class log haa jald woh cycle pa shift ho jaya ga ya paidal chalna start kardy gaa q ky ik taraf bike ki price increase horahee haa toh doosre taraf petrol ki price Barr rahee haa aur doosra petrol pump waaly USS ma bhi dhooka karky km petrol daalty haa.
Toh hum middle class log kary toh kary Kya , jaaya toh jaaya kaha.

Inn logo ko just bahana chahiyaa Pakistan tour na karny ka agr daikha jaya toh New Zealand ma mosque par attack ka Baad Kisi ny bhi waha tour karny sy inkaar nahi kiyaa ,
England player mark wood ka agly month Pakistan tour ka liyaa worry haa Imran Khan par attack ka Baad.
Pata nahi q inhy Pakistan ka waqia bara nazr aata haa New Zealand mosque Attack sy , yaha Pakistan aany par woory haa par New Zealand jaany par Kuch woory nahi haa
source
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
November 05, 2022, 02:56:42 AM
Last 5 to 10 days mein dollar ki prices tu bilkul increase ni hoi bilkay kam hoi hein but Honda bike company nay five din pelay apni bikes ki prices mein mazeed afza ker dia hay. Honda CD 70 jo k base variant hy aus ki price mein 5000 rs increase kr diay. Koi poochnay waala ni aun ko. Last year tak Honda CD  70 65,000 ki mil jati hay aur aik saal mein ais ki price doube hogi hy.

Honda Atlas increases bike prices up to Rs15,000

Yeh bike is the basic sawari jo har qareeb aur middle class k pass bhi hoti hy but lagtha hay k yeh bhi loggon ki pooch c duur ho jiey gi.

Activity: 630
Merit: 195
November 05, 2022, 12:57:17 AM

The news is that Imran Khan is saved from a terrorist attack and he has blamed openly army chief responsible for this. The whole nation is against army at this time. This can be golden opportunity for india to launch an attack on pakistan at a time when the public is against army and the army morale is down. This attack may be executed in few days time as being discussed globally.

The real point is how you translated the Hindi Huh

#AltAccount #Indian
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
November 05, 2022, 12:08:58 AM
The news is that Imran Khan is saved from a terrorist attack and he has blamed openly army chief responsible for this. The whole nation is against army at this time. This can be golden opportunity for india to launch an attack on pakistan at a time when the public is against army and the army morale is down. This attack may be executed in few days time as being discussed globally.

The media is doing some miscalculations here and if any neighboring country tries to do adventure with us, they will have to pay a high price.

Let me tell you one thing which the western world is not aware of.

Cheif of Army Staff Mr Bajwa exists because of Army and Army does not exist because of Mr Bajwa.  All the hatred by the people of Pakistan is with Mr. Bajwa as he is the main culprit in implementing this regime change. This does not mean that we are against the army itself.

The Army as a whole is the most prestigious institute in our country and if any external forces try to attack us, they will have to bear the consequences.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 04, 2022, 10:51:36 PM

Mam, Though  Pakistan is passing through most difficult times of its history when economy is in shambles and political polarization is on its peak but it is a  fight between corrupt elite class backed by establishment and general public. It is a struggle led by Imran Khan to reduce/confine the role of army to internal/external security & safeguard territorial integrity of the country. I don't think Indian Rulers will dare to take this opportunity to attack Pakistan because war is a remote possibility between nuclear powers.

We all love Army as an institution but we only want them stop meddling in politics, what you see in the media is wishful thinking of some so called analysts who spread hatred and fake news to increase their rating. I am quite sure that wisdom will prevail and both countries will learn to live peacefully like good neighbors.
Activity: 99
Merit: 28
I love Bitcoin
November 04, 2022, 05:29:37 PM

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 04, 2022, 04:16:27 PM
Claim your FREE Web3 #NFT domain name with unstoppableweb ! Matches your Twitter too 🤯

Here's how to do it on your mobile:
💙 Visit unstoppabledomains.com/trust
💙 Verify Twitter
💙 Claim Your Web3 Domain
💙 Mint Your Domain through TrustWallet!

Source: https://twitter.com/TrustWallet/status/1588566992868761600

Hi dear Asslam o Alikum Welcome to the Pakistan Community. Well a brand new account I don't know what to say but be active your post is good but I won't merit it as i want to see somw of activity first and let's see how it goes.

One more thing haaa i have noticed that Months 5 days gone haha and Local overview report hasn't posted as far from last few months i am trying to manage it on the first week of month but this time i think we have to wait for the Rakafip report as i am unable to collect data as its jot a big deal still it takes time to gather and compile it and my Mid term is on head haha 😂 so i am busy these days lets focus it after mid Insha Allah.

I would be very glad if someone else compile it within a few days let's see 🙈.. watche is missing crypto yar + M Fahad + shahzadafzal. Sayeds56 bro is only one trying to keep Thread alive appreciated +
November 04, 2022, 03:09:46 PM
Claim your FREE Web3 #NFT domain name with unstoppableweb ! Matches your Twitter too 🤯

Here's how to do it on your mobile:
💙 Visit unstoppabledomains.com/trust
💙 Verify Twitter
💙 Claim Your Web3 Domain
💙 Mint Your Domain through TrustWallet!

Source: https://twitter.com/TrustWallet/status/1588566992868761600
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
November 04, 2022, 10:21:06 AM
The current situation in Pakistani politics is worse, may Allah pak kind to us and them.
Guys, what do you think is the future of Pakistan with running political parties?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 04, 2022, 10:13:50 AM
https://twitter.com/ImranRiazKhan/status/1588436415603527685?t=YQpFjtKZ-Ar1rxCb2myQUA&s=19

Ye dekhain sir g ye kia topi drama chal raha haa mujhe smjh nai atii ka ye Chudary Bradri par Khan ne dobara trust ku kia ? As i think koi or option bi to nai tha well jo bi ha bura ha shoro se hi ye Punjab government Chawlon ka hath ma haa pehle Ye Soobaz ka beta ab ye Parveez ka beta Monass haddd haa.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 04, 2022, 09:41:32 AM
img loading...
What are your comments on these. Well i do support zafar's one point of eliminating the restriction of content reach from one country to another. Reach of data must be public (but are they really public?) no, But there is one more thing which encourage their native people to use their own product and services. Like as i know in china there is no use of whatsapp, facebook and other such social media app in fact they have their own social media apps. Yandex is used in Russia instead of Google. Well everry country comes with their own product which is a nice thing to keep in the market as competitive as others.

We should also come up with our own ideas to compete twitter, facebook.

But kya hm my itna jaan hai?  Smiley
November 04, 2022, 08:52:34 AM
Instagram Users Will Be Able To Create and Sell NFTs on the Polygon Blockchain

Meta Corporation announced the possibility to create users' own collections of non-fungible tokens on Instagram. Initially, the option will be available on the Polygon blockchain.

The company will provide users with a comprehensive set of tools for creating, demonstrating and selling NFTs.

https://twitter.com/Meta/status/1587929277864910849?t=kTcbdBZ-xEwp9xX_k8SLQg&s=19
Jump to: