Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 3. (Read 122614 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

We've requested that Pandacoin (PND) would be added to the votinglist. I expect their customerservice is asleep now since it's a chinese exchange so I expect an answer tomorrow.
We're looking for people who are interested in creating videos, infographics, articles, adverts,... If you're that person or know someone that would be interested in it, let us know! (for example someone studying journalism or writing articles for blogs)

We're still looking! contact us if you know someone who can help us with that.
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 490
Sorted comparison of view counts on the ANN section. Green marker is this thread:

And our main thread, how many views did that have?
How much is the combined views?
Sorted comparison of view counts on the ANN section. Green marker is this thread:

Just proves that a lot of people are interested and see our potential but they're too scared to invest. It's always smart to invest when the price is low btw Tongue
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Choo Choo! get on the train before it's too late!
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

And this thread is less than a month old!
Add in more than 100000 views in the original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-official-pandacoin-thread-pndscryptkgw0-premine-464476
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Important Message:

By now it should be obvious to anyone who is interested in cryptos: PND has a great future as a crypto-currency.
Why? Well, simply because it's awesome and because people love it. When people love something they take it to the moon.

(PND: no hype intended, because no hype is necessary)

Best Regards

This is true.
Important Message:

By now it should be obvious to anyone who is interested in cryptos: PND has a great future as a crypto-currency.
Why? Well, simply because it's awesome and because people love it. When people love something they take it to the moon.

(PND: no hype intended, because no hype is necessary)

Best Regards

Friendly reminder that scrypt payouts on multi.pandapool.info are the highest they've been since PoS went in to effect.

Quick question about the multipool:
What do the numbers of the Profitability Index mean?
If a coin is rated at 110, does it means that it is 10% more profitable than mining dogecoin?
Sorry m8 I don't actually know. All I know is how to git moar PND.

Yeah, that's the only important thing to know Tongue
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

Friendly reminder that scrypt payouts on multi.pandapool.info are the highest they've been since PoS went in to effect.

If a coin is rated at 110, does it means that it is 10% more profitable than mining dogecoin?
Sorry m8 I don't actually know. All I know is how to git moar PND.

Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Small excerpt of the website that's currently being worked on:

IM LIKING WHERE THIS IS GOING
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
Really looking good!   More exceptional development work for Pandacoin (PND),  go dev team!
Small excerpt of the website that's currently being worked on:

PND has it's own forum?!!! Since when?

For a while. It just hasn't been pushed actively in order to avoid splitting activity even more.
i8
Activity: 224
PND has it's own forum?!!! Since when?
Pages:
Jump to: