Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 4. (Read 122614 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Панды всех стран - Объединяйтесь!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
PND: The Friendliest and The Smartest Community in the CryptoWorld

Smiley

Yes we are, and we are also the community that gives away the most! check out our irc (#PandacoinPND at freenode.net) and check out the !rain function

PND: The Friendliest and The Smartest Community in the CryptoWorld

Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
cant we integrate it in some kind of bot in irc? like "!Suggest updated panda wallet skin"
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
Some of our community members have good and valid ideas about the specific steps that can be taken for PND development.
I think we should create a mechanism that would allow for these ideas to be registered and considered collectively, so that we don't waste some precious input.
This would also eliminate isolation of the dev team (even though there's not much of that exists at the moment). Just some food for thought...

I second this. Maybe a suggestion box or tweet #PNDSuggestions or a thread/board on the official forum.

EDIT:
Turns out there is a suggestion board on the official PND forum.
http://forum.pandacoinpnd.org/index.php?board=6.0
Growcoin Chief

You, yes, I' talking to you: remove your treacherous sell walls right now:

0.00000129   36096615.04700000   46.56463341
0.00000131   72375516.25793468   94.81192647

He will pull out once we nibble on them... hes done that a few times before  Wink

You, yes, I' talking to you: remove your treacherous sell walls right now:

0.00000129   36096615.04700000   46.56463341
0.00000131   72375516.25793468   94.81192647
and we're back to 130 after all that dumpage. PND just can't die. Weak hands gonna dump and regret later on. (e.g. the guy that dumped at 121, toppest of kek)

Dumpers going to dump, is a given, but dumping low sounds like someone trying to control the market; for some reason. We in the PND community will allow them and buy up their "loss", making the coin better in the long run, since we want to see the coin succeed.
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
and we're back to 130 after all that dumpage. PND just can't die. Weak hands gonna dump and regret later on. (e.g. the guy that dumped at 121, toppest of kek)
Activity: 294
Our community is convinced, so why didn't you get into PND yet?

You don't have to buy PND, you can still mine Pandacoin on our Dogecoin / Pandacoin Multipool!
Some of our community members have good and valid ideas about the specific steps that can be taken for PND development.
I think we should create a mechanism that would allow for these ideas to be registered and considered collectively, so that we don't waste some precious input.
This would also eliminate isolation of the dev team (even though there's not much of that exists at the moment). Just some food for thought...

Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
PANDACOIN IS BEST COIN
PANDACOIN IS ONLY COIN
PANDACOIN IS LOVE
PANDACOIN IS LIFE
PND summer sale ended. Congrats to everyone who managed to grab some cheap PNDs!
I really like PND. Holding a few million now because of the great community (IRC shoutout!), passionate devs, and the fact that it's Proof of (delicious) Stake. Actually it's the only coin I'm holding now Tongue

Looking forward to more updates but in the meantime will be buying some more. I expect great things for a long time from PND Smiley

+1... got only a few long term coin... but PND is my main long term bag (besides btc of course WinkCool

What other alt-coin can say they have the devs that PND has?, working to make an actual coin useful in the "real world", constantly improving the coin to make it better, and not just dumping to make a profit. The devs care about the coin and not profiting from it. This is the only coin I am holding and not selling; will be worth it in the future. Jump on board and join us at our irc channel to see what a great community PND has. #PandacoinPND on Freenode
wallet isnt staking??

Your coins need at least 72 hours to mature and make sure you're using 2.0.2 with your wallet unlocked (setting > unlock wallet)
Activity: 196
Pandacoin (PND) development team member
Important Message/ Friendly Opinion:

I know some people are currently trading PND for profit. I can't tell them not to; however, I do want to ask them to trade less and let it grow a little first.

By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term.

Again, I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do - I'm just a concerned member of the community.

Best Regards

There really is no reason to trade PND for profit now anyway. You need to move massive amounts to make it even worthwhile.

The best thing to do is to hold, buy, mine, stake, and spread the word. Long term growth is the best kind Smiley
Growcoin Chief
wallet isnt staking??

Mine is staking like a well-oiled machine. Make sure you follow the basic steps (syncing, unlocking, giving it 72 hours). Also, I would go to IRC with these questions as there will be a quicker response.

Indeed.. there are always lots of people there who could help you with that.. join #pandacoinpnd on freenode
wallet isnt staking??

Mine is staking like a well-oiled machine. Make sure you follow the basic steps (syncing, unlocking, giving it 72 hours). Also, I would go to IRC with these questions as there will be a quicker response.

Pages:
Jump to: