Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 24. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 12, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
Being greedy is the common reason why people nowadays in the Market always complaining and panicking and always become hopeless quickly as well even not needed .well yes it's not our problem anymore but it's a big mistake indeed which is much better to calm to avoid regrets,  'cause all things will be fine soon that's the truth and that's how the market play nowadays.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 09:37:12 PM
There is so many panic sellers,thats why the price goes down and when the price goes up many is thinking why I sold @ low..
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
Sell all crypto in downtrend is very bad decision,  before do it we should look at the historical price of each crypto.  Since Bitcoin and others altcoin tradeable, the price has been going up 10 to 20 times just in short times and then drop to 90% but after that the price back to the moon and all the times. Crypto market have very small market cap so will be has big probability to going up more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
September 12, 2018, 08:52:31 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
I think this is the BIG WHALES dream.kicking out newbies and small traders out of the market by using their emotions against them.only traders with good determination could survive this fall and those people who ride the market by hype will leave and exit the market with a big loss.but for sure,many of them will enter the market when bitcoin make some noise again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
it seems like I feel like I'm panicking, because seeing my money melt in the market, I also hope to snow with it to save my melted money from freezing again.
so I still survive and think positively the price of my assets can recover.
remember this after going down the storm there is a rainbow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
In moment like this, only the patient can survive. Most ICOs are cashing out. This is the best time to grab some coins very cheap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
We can't blame them if many people now are selling that may cause of continues falling if the market. They scared that their funds will disappear because of this down trend but I think this kind if situation is the best for holdings too because we never know one day all coins will rise and who immediately sell because of panicking will cry again because if losing to have good profit. Believe and patience is what needed right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
September 12, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Because they are traders, not holders. Every trader panics including most professional ones, they are not bot. If you panic and sell your coin, you might be trader but not definetely hodler.
I am sure that an experienced trader deals with different types of trade. This is short-term, medium-term and long-term trade (the same hold). There is one more separate category of traders that HODLing (Hold on for dear life) Grin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

You cannot blame me or others who are panic selling. It will be really reliable to at least have something to assure the people that at the very least their money won't go zero right now but nobody is gonna do that and you are responsible for your own investments. At the same time last year, this year is worse. you can compare it yourself. Is this really ETH demise following Vitalik Buterin's statements of changing growth? What an ass.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
September 12, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
This is unpredictable and predictable, as today's ETH is CRAZY. everyone began to think about leaving Crypto immediately and forgetting their investment.
I suggest to stop and wait for the end of the year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
Trading is the activity when one person makes money but another one loses them. It will never change. It is convenient to make money on a steadily increasing exchange rate because of new coins buyers. But if the old ones start to sell them in a panic - it is possible to earn also.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 12, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Do you have any idea who are this people feeling hopeless wit the current market situation? I guess they are newbie traders because they don't know how to react properly and the only (il)logical reason is to sell-off instead of just hodling and be patience. Yes, there's a lot of uncertainty but it doesn't mean that we can be in this bearish trend for like forever.

I admit that I became nervous as well, but the more I admit and face the reality, the more I learn how to control my emotions. Another tip is that don't get too excited for every positive news, and think that it will change the course in a instant. Patience and more patience + be psychologically prepared for worst situation that may arises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:51:09 PM
The reason for this crash is what i do not understand. I have tried to search for the news that is bleeding the market but to no avail. The price of Ether is even scaring every one to their chilled blood. Only today the Ethereum price has dropped from $202  to $175 only few hours and since nobody knows what is the cause of this crash  then the correction will  not be coming forth soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
Because they are traders, not holders. Every trader panics including most professional ones, they are not bot. If you panic and sell your coin, you might be trader but not definetely hodler.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
September 12, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
We have panic traders courtesy of those who invites non-traders (no back ground at all) to try trading because of referrals. After they sign up using the link a sponsors sent to them, the relationship between the new member and sponsor ends when they already signed up and they sent funds to their account. They say trading is easy but it actually is not. It requires patience, knowledge and more patience. 
That is definitely right, trading is not easy for those who have not enough information or knowledge about the trading and of course there are always a risk. Worried is a normal but panic is not for traders, that's why need more patience.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 12, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
The current situation most of the traders panic but mid term traders and long term traders are never worried in this situation. Because peoples are ready to invest on long term. I think day traders are continuously earn more profit in this scenario so price falling make a good opportunity in crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
September 12, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
I think the market is in the process of cleansing. Let the weak hands leave the market and let the strong remain. Those who will remained patient will be getting the reward for waiting.

More and more traders are resigning from trading? I think we should not care about them. They are just trading for profit but they can't handle themselves in situations like this. Professional traders will remain because they can get profit even in this kind of market.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 12, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
We have panic traders courtesy of those who invites non-traders (no back ground at all) to try trading because of referrals. After they sign up using the link a sponsors sent to them, the relationship between the new member and sponsor ends when they already signed up and they sent funds to their account. They say trading is easy but it actually is not. It requires patience, knowledge and more patience. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
September 12, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Yes it is true. Even me to be honest. When I see my altcoin investment is falling down, I will sell it all because i don't want to see it into serious loss. That is my worst strategy on this fall situation.

Not all are in panic  because of this situation in the market, some of the major investors are taking this opportunity to invest in those who have potential coins at in a cheap prices. For me it's better to rest of monitoring the market, and wait for the well condition.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 12, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
Yes, it is true. All experienced panic because prices did not show as they all expected. There are things they do not understand, namely expecting bitcoin to rise instantly. I think that is the wrong mindset. I admit everyone must expect bitcoin prices to rise and stabilize, but in the market they actually drop each other, which will affect price stability even though the volume of transactions is large. We should all be wise in responding to this.
Pages:
Jump to: