Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 25. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
Yes it is true. Even me to be honest. When I see my altcoin investment is falling down, I will sell it all because i don't want to see it into serious loss. That is my worst strategy on this fall situation.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
September 12, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
It's not a good time to short-term trading when we know the overall markets are on bearish period. I know an experienced trader will likely to stay away with any short-term related trading and moving onto the long-term trade. Any panic sell only triggered because of inexperienced panic traders. I guess if you have a lack of experience in the subject, just holding on tight is the best solution.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

They have different opinion about market and try to decides what the best, but of course risk is part of it. We can't control people mindset, asset & strategy but they already the best, so let's pray they also brave to face the risk. For me, leave crypto is realistic option than keep holding. Try another way to create income out side crypto and built again our business with another concept and road map. How about you?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 12, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

I thought hodlers are suppose to be what you mean with your post because if you are actually saying traders then, they shouldn't be that desperate with the current fall as they should be trading excaptain they are not able to also pick something from the bear market. Traders should be different from hodlers, hodlers can complain in the bearish market because they see the quantity of coin they have reducing.

Traders can make profit while trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
September 12, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
Believe me, this is the very beginning, what awaits us in front of us will make everyone who has decided to wait for the storm shudder. Very long taught that you can wait for losses, this time will be punished very painfully. There was no panic yet.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 12, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
You are absolutely right. But one day they will regret their current decision which did the Pizza man. If you are in big loss then just remind the Pizza man who sold his 10,000 Bitcoins only for two Pizza. So, just think about it. Don't panic anymore.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 12, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

It's because some of them see's their money melting down, and for this continuous down trend of ETH aswell  with the other alts we can provably see more distress people who post/show their regrets upon not selling at the peak of their tokens. ETH network seems at very bad state and if this will continue then most provably all ERC-20 token will collapsed and many people will became instant poor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: