Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 43. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 31, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
I hate that the market reacts to any negative news. Absolutely on any. However, if something positive happens, there is no reaction. Ah, yes, panic is evil))
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
March 31, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
No need to sell anything I think you just need to go to another more profitable cryptocurrency, and sit waiting for the price to increase, then you can always go back or go to the dollar.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
it is too much and large investors has entered on this market therefore I wouldn't count on big and long sag. for $400 very large number of people agrees to buy the same air well. all understand that this sag temporary and the market of cryptocurrencies will grow further. there are no reasons for panic.
I think you meant to say $4000 but it was probably a typo. According to the prices now we can see the stabilized prices so at least the movements have stopped that we were seeing before because of the wales and fud. Main thing now is to be calm and be patient and wait for the results.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 31, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
Now is a very good time to buy new coins for your portfolio because the prices for them are very, very small, so choose and just invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
In my opinion, this will be the deepest and longest correction in the last couple of months, and only then will the market rise up, all of this temporarily and everything will change over time
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 04:33:52 AM
I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
March 30, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
I'm going to hold it and wait even if the price drop could make my investment asset's value decreased.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
It is easier said than done, I think wisdow is the key now, one need to wait for the confidence to return to the market before jumping on any project now. There are tokens that have broken their floor several times during this trend Ethereum is a good example and some other coins too like Statis
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
I don't think we should panic about the situation. There will always be ups and downs. I prefer to wait for prices to rise again.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
it is too much and large investors has entered on this market therefore I wouldn't count on big and long sag. for $400 very large number of people agrees to buy the same air well. all understand that this sag temporary and the market of cryptocurrencies will grow further. there are no reasons for panic.
I'm starting to get worried, there are no volumes at all...
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Great opportunity, especially if you are not invested yet
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 30, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

My opinion is that it will rise up drastically. Too many people are already invested in crypto. Selling at this low a value will not make much sense to many people. People will buy bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
I do not agree with the fact that this panic is for sale, it is more related to profit-taking by investors who bought krypton half a year ago, they got a sufficient profit. Therefore, I think that a new wave of investors will soon emerge, you just need to bribe it, which has fallen dramatically in value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Call it what you want, but I think that now the situation in general is very sad. And such corrections are very rare, you need to make money on this and how do you think it can be done? I think that you can make money on margin trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
Right now we are indeed in panic sell , possibly we will see a market capitulation before we will see any good movement in market.
and yes, defintely this a good chance to fill your bags.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

friends sold bitcoin for 8000-9000 dollars, with only one goal - buy it for 6000-7000 dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
In any case, the swing that was 2 months ago ended. Now we have more or less stable figures on the market.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 06:23:00 PM
By the way speaking about such panic sells situation is quite pleasant, it is for the investor who wants to buy at a serious discount, because it is this price that is born in the panic panic sell.
I think in the near future we will see even more attractive prices for the purchase of bitcoin and other altcoins. It is very likely that the panic is growing and it will benefit investors. But for long-term investments, you can start buying coins already now, the prices are already very pleasant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 28, 2018, 02:45:03 PM
Panic sell is the stupid move if u invest too much money,becose if u sale u lose ur invests,but if u hodl all time u dont lose anything need to wait for better times..Just wait for the summer and watch what happens,many medium says btc and other tokens go in green zone summer.
Pages:
Jump to: