Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 47. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
I believe it will go up more, if not, I don't mind. I always believe Bitcoin, and if ever it may fall beyond your expectations, buy more, it's a change given. I would still hold them despite the price today. Buy when it still goes down and sell when it hits up. Never let go of Bitcoin until you are happy with the price depending how much when you bought it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 16, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
It is not a good or wise idea if you sell your bitcoin while the price decrease must better to sell your bitcoin while the price are in pump up event our reason why are here in cryptoworld is to earn profit not to lose our capital, rigt now the best thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin because the market are bullish.
Yes, it is necessary to withdraw funds gradually, in parts. Of course, this should be done only in the growing market. With the falling market of crypto currencies you just have to wait for the beginning of a new cycle of coin growth. You can not panic because when we panic we can not make the right decisions.  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

If you are heavily into crypto , heavily as in you monitor prices and read TA, the best thing would be to sell at least some of your assets and buy after some level of correction.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 15, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
There is always an opportunity to grab some cheap altcoins or even some bitcoin when panic is starting to install all over the markets and then spreads into the holders and traders but also sometimes this can be risky because it can go even lower and then you get caught in the same circle.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
All your questions are everything I want to know about this market LoL, will be really rich when you know them man.
Btw, invest when all the market red, all the fud news are everywhere is a way to be rich!
Remember nobody can use your money but you  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 15, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
It is not a good or wise idea if you sell your bitcoin while the price decrease must better to sell your bitcoin while the price are in pump up event our reason why are here in cryptoworld is to earn profit not to lose our capital, rigt now the best thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin because the market are bullish.
Activity: 500
March 15, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
You can be very sorry by selling your assets now. The period of stagnation lasts only two months. Given the steady growth that lasted 3 years, it's a trifle.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 15, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
in my opinion dont sell and keep holding bitcoin because everybody know bitcoin price unpredictable it will rise again wait and see
Activity: 52
March 15, 2018, 02:36:41 AM
If you already have bitcoin in your investment dont sell panic if you dont want to regret. Patience is the key if you really want to become a successful in cryptocurrency wolrd. There’s a lot of information coming from the experts that this year 2018 will be the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
if you have cash buy violas , he will give a good profit in the future! I'd also buy eth and neo! they, too, will rise! with bitcoin, I would not have contacted it is an old unnecessary coin to anyone
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
March 15, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
If Bitcoin costs $8000 I will buy it, if it reaches 7000$ I will buy it back. I strongly believe Bitcoin can reach 500k$ in 2020

Waoe. $500k is very high mate. Who can afford to buy 1 bitcoin if the price reach that amount?
I think trader only by small piece of bitcoin. If i have 1 bitcoin and i sell $500k, it will be like dream.
It's really unlikely that bitcoin will reach such a price at 2020 however that price is a possibility in the long term, by that time no regular person will be able to afford a bitcoin in fact most people cannot even afford a bitcoin at the current price, this is why many suggest that you need to hold your bitcoin because in the future it is going to be extremely valuable and a single bitcoin could make you rich.
Activity: 174
March 13, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
I will hold my bitcoin as of now and wait for the big pump that will coming soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
I think that soon we will witness a substitution, the main crypto currency will be the ether, hence bitcoin will decrease and the ether will grow!
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

if you are stuck at a very high price you should arrest and close the market and do not forget to put a sell order because if you still open or see the market is sure you will experience a panic and will feel pressured to make you careless to sell when panic, when you sell it you will lose the assets you have and you will suffer a lot of losses, so it should close and install sell orders at very high prices.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
Now, at such low prices, it is pointless to sell coins, since it will definitely be a loss to itself. The only correct solution now is to hold the coins until they again rise to a good value.
Activity: 76
March 13, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN

I agree on you it is better to hold than selling it because it is difficult if we are going to sell it ahead without identifying what probably be the result. The best attitude to wear is patience in dealling the situation because their are chances that it the price will be higher.

However this only works if you have enough money to keep your trading activity.
Activity: 602
March 13, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
Best profits I made were when I bounght after the bid drowdown of all crypto and then sell after some months.... patience and buy and hold for me is still the best way to make profits
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
March 13, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN

I agree on you it is better to hold than selling it because it is difficult if we are going to sell it ahead without identifying what probably be the result. The best attitude to wear is patience in dealling the situation because their are chances that it the price will be higher.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 13, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
I think a big part of the issue is people thinking, wow look at bitcoin, $1 to $20,000!
and people buy in, then the moment it starts dropping it's a chain reaction of uncertain people panic selling.
the end 2017 growth was bound to crash at some point, and the more clueless people who are in it, the bigger the crash.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 13, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
Chance for sure! Its a great opportunity if you dont fall under panic and follow the crowd. Look what happened to Bitcoin for instance.
Yeah right, bitcoin i the great example inside crypto market, the correction last January creates a huge panic holders to sell out their coins, and wise
investors take that chance to buy more and earn more, imagine bitcoin fell up to 6k or 7k$ and those who bought from that level are now happy and
enjoying their profits, its just almost 2 months or less, so better to understand how to take opportunities, knowing when the value is high and when the
value low, timing is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: