Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 48. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
Chance for sure! Its a great opportunity if you dont fall under panic and follow the crowd. Look what happened to Bitcoin for instance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
March 13, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
C'mon, give it a chance, don't take any silly desicions. We are all waiting and hoping for the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 10, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

It all depends on the holder.
In my own experiences, I survived a lot of market crash since last year so I am holding whatever altcoins I have right now.
People are selling their Cryptos soon because they want to save their assets from drastic dropping and some of them are just dumping their coins because they want to invest in other coins.
I would prefer buying Bitcoin only if I have more money in my pocket.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 10, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
this market and there will always be ups and downs, the one who knows how to analyze will always see how to benefit in this situation
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Basically, as what I've been doing before I hold it as much as possible since on that case I don't have any losses since I just hold even the price ia decreasing as I believe someday it will be back to stabilize value which for sure gaining great amount profits. Actually, this kind of trend was happen many times which for me while I earn some of my own effort on my regular job I just let it to grow my shares of bitcoin and hold it as much as I can unless there is emergency purposes.
This rule can be true if you are using this rule for holding Bitcoin. But I were held many altcoins and got big loss. Although until today, some altcoins I still do not sell to take loss, because the fact, the value of that amount dumped to worthless with me at now Cry
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 05:34:27 PM
I think the best thing that can be done when bitcoin falls is to go to the LTC, this allows to minimize losses, since this altcoyin is least likely to fall in comparison with other.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
March 06, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
bitcoin prices rise due to the number of investors who invest in bitcoin. just look at marketcap if more people invest their capital bitcoin price will be higher just the opposite. so bitcoin prices are influenced by investors who invest their capital
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
There are big returns waiting for the Bitcoin holders, I feel it! We've only seen the tip of the Iceberg!
Bitcoin may actually be the currency we will all end up using at some point!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
March 06, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
Basically, as what I've been doing before I hold it as much as possible since on that case I don't have any losses since I just hold even the price ia decreasing as I believe someday it will be back to stabilize value which for sure gaining great amount profits. Actually, this kind of trend was happen many times which for me while I earn some of my own effort on my regular job I just let it to grow my shares of bitcoin and hold it as much as I can unless there is emergency purposes.
Activity: 70
March 06, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
Patience is the best trading/investment tool you can have in Crypto. Both for buying and for selling, if you are patient enough, and trust a technical analyze you will eventuall end up winning more.
Activity: 15
March 06, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
If you believe in the technology, the best and less stressful thing you can do is HODLing and buying dips with the amount of money you feel comfortable. Then you can sell on the bounces (good coins always bounce after a panic sell), and keep doing that. Maybe sell 50% and HODL 50%, then it's a win-win.

However, even if you believe in cryptos, you can take a little risk and make more money if you panic sell with the rest of the crowd when you see some big FUD around, even if you are selling at a loss. It is almost certain that if you see this FUD in time, the price will drop much lower and you will be able to buy again, making some good profit (short or long term, that's your choice).

I like going fifty-fifty because this way I don't feel FOMO nor FUD, which can be very stressful feelings.

Selling the breakouts is also and option, but much riskier as the price sometimes takes months to get back to the resistance level, and the feeling of missing out will kill you.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
I will definitely buy some BTCs. Some very rich people have big plans with it. The reason of its leaps up and down is whales plan. They dumped it to buy more currency for future. It is stupid to not to use such a nice possibility.
Activity: 196
March 06, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
I always hold and don't panic sell. It always means losing money when you sell at low price. Bitcoin price will eventually rise in proportion to the increase of the amount of people who buy and use bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
If you are not riskier person you can sell coin and didn't believe that will rise again but if you are riskier you should believe, hold, and invest now before the value was rise again.  Wink
Judging by the current prices, many people stop believing in crypto currency and sell their coins at a very cheap price. The price falls and this causes people to panic and sell their coins before it's too late. We need very good news that will force people to strengthen their faith in crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
If you are not riskier person you can sell coin and didn't believe that will rise again but if you are riskier you should believe, hold, and invest now before the value was rise again.  Wink
Activity: 504
March 04, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
It always wise strategy to buy when price is low against well defined coins like BTC & ETH.Last month i bought some portion of BTC when it fell down to $6k and currently its price is $11,100 my return is doubled.So when price is low dont sell your investment hold it,because dip period dont sustain forever pump up period will also again.It really needs a big heart to invest in Crypto world and the 2nd thing is your courage and patience.Ups and Down is the nature of Cryptocurrencies.So its better to hold  your investment when its dip period and wait for pump up period when price is high then sell and get high profit.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 04, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Knowing how the trading culture works when bitcoin prices dip/decrease it triggers some long term buys that have been waiting for such prices which then later push prices back up, so because I know demand is always there and this is what happens I buy when prices are down and when prices go up invest in other projects to take advantage of the spike in prices.
Yes prices are going to rise as more people are joining the crypto world everyday thanks to some countries continued support of cryptos through flexible regulations and continued support of crypto business using tax free laws.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
I personally consider this dump as a chance to buy back my coins which I alreadhad my profit.Now I can buy much more than I could before or I can bu some bitcoins very cheap.This is the winter discount dont miss the chance to buy them.
Activity: 453
March 04, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
Bitcoin seems to be ready for the next ATH leg up. After some weeks of healthy correction of the hyped sentiment we will see new highs within the next weeks imho.
Pages:
Jump to: