Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 50. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
I think bitcoin will grow in the next few months, so I plan to hold it. In general, it seems to me that bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable cryptocurrency-there's always a chance not to catch the train. I also hope that this year bitcoin will reach the price of 50,000 dollars.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
If you sell in panic now, you probably should not invest again. hodl to reduce loss and wait until the price recovers. Personally I use these times to accumulate (buy more coins).
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
Fear and greed are the most common emotions in trading.
By the way, don't forget about greed when waiting for huge profits. Just keep your mind in balance.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I just keep on holding when it's down because it is normal with bitcoin. Downtrend have been passed we will see the rise in the next few months and hold your bitcoin tightly
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 28, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Nobody who is into this theme and still managed to stay sane would ever sell at dip. Panic or whatever, people hold and wait. Cuz this is how it works: someone sells in panic and someone next to him buys and becomes rich in some time.
really, being panicked is giving a golden opportunity to others to be successful. so we should always be patient to wait for a big profit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Due to current situation of bitcoin that it's price drop, I actually hold my bitcoin and waiting for the price inflation. Probably it's price for now still not good but we should be positive to think that it will increases in the near future. We all know that all things in this world that valuable could be increase the price and inflate whether we like it or not, the more demands and the more users of cryptocurrency(bitcoin) will definitely goes up and also the selling price will increase, so this time the best opportunity to buy bitcoin as investment and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Nobody who is into this theme and still managed to stay sane would ever sell at dip. Panic or whatever, people hold and wait. Cuz this is how it works: someone sells in panic and someone next to him buys and becomes rich in some time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 28, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
I hold & I buy more.Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. when bitcoin prices go down, all we do is hold them. later the price must be back up or stable again .It is still the strongest asset or coin in the market, the most valued, the highest potential to succeed, and the best to market.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 11:00:32 AM
This period of panic sell its very big oppurtunity, never sell coin in this kind of time u ll have very big lose if u sell in this time, just be patient and wait till correctetion come.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
Of course it is a big oppurtunity for us. Never do panic sell be clever and start to buy altcoins at this low price and be patient and sell them at the top and be rich lol
Yes, when prices so much dropped there is no need to sell coins and lose the invested money. It will be easy to panic, but it is much more difficult to show restraint and not to sell your coins. Patience will be rewarded in the future when the market recovers.  Wink
Activity: 163
February 25, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
Of course it is a big oppurtunity for us. Never do panic sell be clever and start to buy altcoins at this low price and be patient and sell them at the top and be rich lol
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Every market has growth and decrease. Every market moves in cycles "up and down". Cryptocurrency is volatile,  but I don't think that such deeps as we see today will destroy it. So I am optimistic for the long run, thus I would hold.
Activity: 188
February 25, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
it`s late to sell, we should see where bitcoin goes
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
February 25, 2018, 06:16:35 PM
There is still panic? I think the market is stable for the last couple of days/weeks Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

Prey or Pray

LOL

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 46
February 25, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
When bitcoin really will falls, no one of your stops not work, it crashes instantly to zero, and what happens now is a just an exchanges game.
Activity: 132
February 25, 2018, 06:14:01 PM
Never do panic sell, when u see red everywhere just start to make panic buys lol. This is very big oppurtunity for us, start to buy from the dip and be happy later Smiley
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 05:59:46 PM
I think that all the same bitcoin will rise in price in the future, so we need to patience and wait for a rise in price, it will in any case. Buy more popcorn and wait
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
But, of course, it is necessary to invest exactly at the moment, and if the coins are purchased, then it is necessary to keep this decline clearly for a long time
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
It is just a correction. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 20k. I will wait for a few months to sell BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: