Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 49. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
March 04, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

i already buy some bitcoin last month, when the price drop till $8000. and i think now is the best time for to hold them, cause i hear some good news circulating about bitcoin last month, and i belive bitcoin price will reach to $13.000 again.
I think that bitcoin will cost around$10,000 for a long time. It is hardly worth waiting for a strong increase. S&P500 market will not grow and they have correlation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
I do not agree with the fact that this panic is for sale, it is more related to profit-taking by investors who bought krypton half a year ago, they got a sufficient profit. Therefore, I think that a new wave of investors will soon emerge, you just need to bribe it, which has fallen dramatically in value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Many analysts believe that bitcoin will double by the end of the year to 20k. I agree with them. The entire crypto-currency world should grow by the end of the year to the level it rose in January
It seems to me that the crypto currency market may not just double, it can grow much more. Of course, these are just assumptions, but I've heard about this opinion from many sources.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:13:08 AM
Of course it is a big oppurtunity for us. Never do panic sell be clever and start to buy altcoins at this low price and be patient and sell them at the top and be rich lol

As I remember all of us had this opportunity several times since January. The spring is coming, and I hope that it will change the situation on the cryptomarket. I am holding my alts and Bitcoins now.
it is good idea to hold you altcoin and bitcoin now the altcoin market is down i also hold my altcoin after 2 months it will cover their price and we get profit.
Activity: 420
March 04, 2018, 04:07:28 AM
Many analysts believe that bitcoin will double by the end of the year to 20k. I agree with them. The entire crypto-currency world should grow by the end of the year to the level it rose in January
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Of course it is a big oppurtunity for us. Never do panic sell be clever and start to buy altcoins at this low price and be patient and sell them at the top and be rich lol

As I remember all of us had this opportunity several times since January. The spring is coming, and I hope that it will change the situation on the cryptomarket. I am holding my alts and Bitcoins now.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 03, 2018, 06:38:23 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I am a Hodler so I am holding my Crypto Assets until the crypto market recovers.
Since the past years, when crypto market drops it always recovers after a week of even few days after the crash. So there is no point on panic selling because the market stands on it's feet again and again and again.
It is expected that there would be number of dropping and pumping too often while we are heading to the future so it is expected that the worth of our crypto assets will soon lower than today but that doesn't mean it will stay on the ground.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 03, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
Maybe if the bitcoin will be going to low the price i will be going to buy some of them cause i know in time the bitcoin will be going to increase the price again maybe we can earn some profit from that. But must better also to hold some of our bitcoin don't sell it in a low price.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
Sell when ever btc reach a certain point or before
 resistance
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
Surely we should not be fixated on the one side that it can weaken us on step, a more chances of course still widely opened than giving up on the step or feeling awkward.
After the step one, there is a second step, after the second step, there is a third step, well., we should be able to adjusting everything with the facts as well as knowledge of the development of the price of crypto especially bitcoin.

In bitcoin, of course it's better if the price goes down., it prefer to hold it, beside a short term there is a long term to hold, and we know bitcoin is the one of most interest among many people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 03, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

i already buy some bitcoin last month, when the price drop till $8000. and i think now is the best time for to hold them, cause i hear some good news circulating about bitcoin last month, and i belive bitcoin price will reach to $13.000 again.
March 03, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.

We already knew that bitcoin fluctuates and so with other altcoins. You have to be ready in any things that might occur. You have to accept that there will always be a time that bitcoin price may drastically decrease. If you will follow those people who do panic selling whenever its price drops, then you're definitely a loser. Holding and selling it in a high price will definitely make you rich. We have to remember that whenever its price, it will always recovers after a week or months.
Yes, bitcoin has always been restored to its previous positions after the fall. But each time the time intervals were constantly reduced. Therefore, this time, bitcoin will recover to $ 19,000.   Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 02, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.

I will do the same as you sir and I think wait for prices is the best thing that we can do if the price is at the down price but we have a chance to buy again at the lower price and we can wait again until the price increase back. in my opinion, if we can be patient for a while or for a long time, there will be a big reward for us to gain a big profit in the future but it depends on what coin that we hold.
Activity: 280
March 01, 2018, 11:47:38 PM
If Bitcoin costs $8000 I will buy it, if it reaches 7000$ I will buy it back. I strongly believe Bitcoin can reach 500k$ in 2020

Waoe. $500k is very high mate. Who can afford to buy 1 bitcoin if the price reach that amount?
I think trader only by small piece of bitcoin. If i have 1 bitcoin and i sell $500k, it will be like dream.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

We already knew that bitcoin fluctuates and so with other altcoins. You have to be ready in any things that might occur. You have to accept that there will always be a time that bitcoin price may drastically decrease. If you will follow those people who do panic selling whenever its price drops, then you're definitely a loser. Holding and selling it in a high price will definitely make you rich. We have to remember that whenever its price, it will always recovers after a week or months.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
if there's a dropping of value, there's a lot of them would panic. and that was the good chance to buy Smiley so if that moment happen like around end of this january, I would rather to buy again and sell it if the value rise again Cheesy
“The Future of Security Tokens”
March 01, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
I will hold my bitcoin first don't follow panic sell. This is our opportunity to buy more with less prices. Because as we know bitcoin if it dip down the time of dip never last long like a stable price.it will quick return to the normal price (around $10.000). I believe bitcoin will rise more around $13k but hard to back like last year (around $20k.)
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
March 01, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
Sometimes I personally when the price down is always panicked and panicked want to sell quickly so as not to always come down again. But I think it would be nice to hold if the price goes down and be patient for a bit. Definitely the price will rise again but do not panic too if the price drops dramatically.
Those that understand the nature of bitcoin will never panic no matter what happens this is why it is important to know more about bitcoin and its history, those that took the time to do that are not afraid when there is a crash since we know the price will recover it will be a low process, besides having that knowledge you will also need to have the patience to resist selling your coins, the last time a crash like this happened investors needed to hold for years.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
February 28, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

sell panic is a very bad choice lest you get panic sell it will make you very loss, you better wait until the price back up, and as your experience if trading do not use all money, use some just so you not too depressed.
Pages:
Jump to: