Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 52. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
Never do panic sell, never sell your coins with lose. Wait till your coins give u profit after that sell them if u didnt invest for long term. Of course its very big chance for us.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
I think those who bought bitcoin at the very bottom of the unit otherwise the market and the stock exchange would behave differently and at the time of purchase the rocket would soar upwards
You can understand when the whale want to make the price of Bitcoin decreases, they need to have the reason. That is the reason we have FUD on the market. FUD for the dump time and FOMO for the pump time. Currently, it seems we are staying in FOMO time because the price of Bitcoin has bounce.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 08:19:17 AM
It's the best time to buy my friend. If you have something to invest go for it
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Dont forget chinese new year! Theres a huge number of Investors, who stood/standing still!

A situation, repeating every year by the end of january! I didnt sell a single coin, even invested a little more and it was the best decision
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 07:58:42 AM
I think those who bought bitcoin at the very bottom of the unit otherwise the market and the stock exchange would behave differently and at the time of purchase the rocket would soar upwards
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
February 18, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
If a have money , when the bitcoin price fall down I definitely buy a lot of bitcoin. Butbif I dont , ill just hold it until the price of it regain its previous value. I dont panic selling if its fall down, because I will just loss my money by that. I just patiently wait and hold BTC until it rises again.
Did you buy Bitcoin at $6,000? In the past weeks, the price of Bitcoin dumped to $6,000 and it is the bottom price of the correction price cycle for Bitcoin. If you can say these words, I think you had bought a lot of Bitcoin and are enjoy the profit earned from Bitcoin at the moment Roll Eyes.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
I personally still hold my bitcoin, and will not take it off before returning its capital, and I still believe bitcoin will rise in the next 4 to 5 months. I still believe in restraining forces: D
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 13, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
If a have money , when the bitcoin price fall down I definitely buy a lot of bitcoin. Butbif I dont , ill just hold it until the price of it regain its previous value. I dont panic selling if its fall down, because I will just loss my money by that. I just patiently wait and hold BTC until it rises again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
Don't sell your Bitcoin or alts in this market condition or you'll incur losses. Just hold on to them for a few days or weeks. The market is now going through correction phase so don't sell anything now or you'll regret afterwards.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
February 13, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
Panic sells are one of the shittiest things that ever happened in markets. Every other product needs some value trust that backs it. This is my biggest concern with crypto. Some coins feel so much worthless than market values. I hope altcoins won't die cause of it.
Then the answer is easy do not invest in the those altcoins, if you think some of those coins are just terrible and are overvalued then avoid them and invest only in projects that you think have the chance to survive in the future or that are starting out and are a bargain, if you do that you will make so much money in the market that it may seem unreal to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 12, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

I hold. I entered for long term,  thus try just keep all my funds in good positions. In the past I tried to buy and sell like riding on waves up and down. It seems more logical,  but it is really hard to turn-off emotions during trading and it takes a lot of time and efforts.
Today I prefer holding and acummulating.
I think btc will begin it's price increase in 1-2 months, but I also believe in neo and Eth increase. Eth and neo have have technology behind them,  thus I like them more than btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
This period of panic sell its very big oppurtunity, never sell coin in this kind of time u ll have very big lose if u sell in this time, just be patient and wait till correctetion come.

Yes you are right that's very big opportunity to us because when they do panic sell that's time perfect time to buy. Which will give easy profit to us. But I hope everyone always do their own search so they will not end on panic selling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
Indeed panic seil is quite a serious process, which enables people to try to buy crypto-currencies at a cheaper price. This really can be made, I already made my $ 100 on it. =) Of course many other people can and do a lot of money on them, but I have so far received $ 100
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
I understand why did you come up with that idea because it's related to the current situation about the movement of digital coins in the market. However, a decrease in value of a certain coin doesn't mean that it is the end of bitcoin because some financial experts and economists says that a falling price is a good thing because it's the correction that can make an economy of crypto currency healthier.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

I will still hold no matter what and how bad the crash is, the market will forever have a few crashes from time to time and you would not be able to reap the full extent of your profit by selling it early what more through panic selling. Never cut your loss hold as long as you can learn from the previous mistakes of other investors and always check the market trends.
Activity: 266
February 12, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
I think the today is the good time to buy if you are planing to buy bitcoin this time is good for you. But you are holding bitcoin the best way today is to hold and wait until the price was going in stable dont go panic keep calm and wait.
Indeed, when everyone is panicking, buying is a good time.
But I don't think today is a good time, because it looks like people are not restoring confidence and are still in a downward spiral.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 12, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
I think the today is the good time to buy if you are planing to buy bitcoin this time is good for you. But you are holding bitcoin the best way today is to hold and wait until the price was going in stable dont go panic keep calm and wait.
Activity: 364
February 12, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
chance to fill your bags in this time when the market price correcting itself. and remember buy on dips to gain profit.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
February 12, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
It depends on the current situation if bitcoin's market is starting to fail,you can sell your coins then you can buyback it from the dip surely you will have more gains,but if you are already trapped in a certain coin/coins the best thing to do is to HOLD it until the market has recovered because if most of the people got panicked at the moment,it will surely worsen the situation which will result into bloodbath,or worst market crash again.
Activity: 406
February 12, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
Hello everyone! I don't think we should panic about the situation. To sell just is not worth it,if it is possible,then is the time to buy. And the holders wait, because the market will stabilize and everything will be OK
Pages:
Jump to: