Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 62. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
Why do you panic sell? That's why you need to know first what will you enter or what will you gonna do so you can know how much will spend here. Risk what you can afford to lose. You may win here or you may gonna lose all. So for me I suggest you do a deeply search so you can know exact knowledge about BTC.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 12:19:17 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Ask yourself a simple question. Why bitcoin strongly fall, who benefits? The answer is simple - to no one. This is a cyclical market. Nothing happens here without a reason. Spring is coming. Be patient.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
February 03, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
This kind of moments are best chance for us to get into the market and buy a lot of coins, if you can, buy all the altcoins in the market and you can easily expect at least 10% and that is a good return or income for you. If you want to make a lot of money then you should know how to make bad things to good things.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL

That's the way to go. If you do not have a lot of money, holding onto some cryptocurrenices is the way to go.
Activity: 115
February 03, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
I think it's the best time to re-buy some coins while they are down
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

If you are not riskier person you can sell coin and didn't believe that will rise again but if you are riskier you should believe, hold, and invest now before the value was rise again. Don't sell your coin even you know that was falling down but you should know how to take a risk and believe or not bitcoin will rise again like before and more than of that because more investor will come soon and soonest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 03, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
i already loss 20% at bitcoin but i keep hold it.
good trader never sell loss.and when the price falling like these days its mean we have to buy more and wait.
i believe crypto price will be bounce back
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
it all depends on your specific case, it all depends on your strategy. If you invest for a long time, then do not worry about reducing, you just have to wait. If you work as a trader in the market and perform many operations during the day, then you have more risks. In any case, I advise you not to rush and assess the risks, divide capital into several parts, etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

Well if the price of bitcoin decrease so much i don't have a choice but to hold and wait for it to go uptrend again. Theres no need for panic selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

I'd rather wait than have to panic sell and make me lose a lot, because if you sell while panicking I'm sure you'll get a loss, better wait for the price back up even though it's very long.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
this situation was already experience over and over every year and why we guys panic?  bitcoin chart for long term shows significant  price adjustment for its current price. after all you are always entitled decision
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
February 03, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
yes it is a good chance to buy, like evrybody is saying, but does someone has any advice on what to buy?
Are you investor or trader? I invested in several altcoins and I don't care about price fluctuation because I believe in some projects and I think that my investment will grow next year. If you are trader it is irrelevant what you will buy as long as you follow market and price fluctuation which means - buy low sell high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Of course I will  still hold on unto it then buy according what I can afford to buy then hold. This is the secret of those traders who became successful here in trading industry and in bitcoin/ altcoin world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 03, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
yes it is a good chance to buy, like evrybody is saying, but does someone has any advice on what to buy?
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
I think those who in a panic sold their bitcoins and altcoins will soon regret it, the market stabilizes after correction, this situation repeats itself every year, but for some reason, few remember it.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
February 03, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
Every have loses in btc now..
But it depends when you buy it   Smiley
If you buyed last year summer you are still making profit
Activity: 280
February 03, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

not much I do right now. all my money, has been invested in bitcoin and some altcoin. I suffered huge losses, maybe almost every crypto declined 50%. but, I believe the bitcoin and altcoin that I hold will be back to normal and pumped again. now the market is starting to experience an upward movement.
Activity: 191
February 03, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
I already sold mine before it reaches $10000 and gladly I made the right decision and as of now I am waiting for it to increase and stabilize its value so I can now do trading because I already lost too much this January 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
February 03, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

If the bitcoin is decreasing the current price and if the trend and momentum are supporting the downtrend then I will look after selling them and if the bitcoin decreases with the trend and momentum shifting towards the uptrend with the trend in change happening at that time then we will buy them after the uptrend is confirmed. Yes, there are chances that bitcoin prices will rise in near future but right now the market conditions are not good for trading long either you can go for day trading in the direction of the downtrend or you can wait for the market to settled down for the uptrend and then take entries if the uptrend starts with good volatility and momentum in action by forming strong candlestick pattern.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
February 03, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
I'm not going to do anything, and if I'm a beginner, I should be panicking now.
I have faith in bitcoin, and I think all I need to do is keep it. Grin

Keep HODL bro Cheesy
Even if I'm a beginner, I'm not panicked anymore when i see a bloodbath. Maybe it was because i trade with money from airdrops and etc, so no losses for me. But i kinda understand why someone can get panicked too, because I've lost almost 50%. That is seriously a bad experience, but the lesson is worth it I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: