Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 64. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 02, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

In my opinion, the holders have a really big chance to get wonderful profits after of this great dump. I think panic sell is the worst choice for a person who has bitcoin in these times.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
Do not forget that bitcoin is the standard. And it will be bought no matter what. Another important factor is that its number is nearing its end. It is already difficult to mine. Therefore, in my opinion, the expected price is 20,000 and even 50,000 or more. Now, of course, at such a low price it seems fantastic. But I think so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
When bitcoin really will falls, no one of your stops not work, it crashes instantly to zero, and what happens now is a just an exchanges game.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
I'm still holding all my BTC and all other alts cause I believe the market is dumping just because of panic sellers Smiley. Huge dumping like this often happen at the early of few recent years and it'll over after few weeks so we just need to believe and keep holding Smiley. Although the market is going down but there are still some good news for cryptocurrency so I think everything will rise back soon Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 02, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I think that the bitcoin now will grow to 10-11 thousand and then fall again, I think that this situation will be until the end of February, so that people who bought expensive bitcoins, sold it in a minus and then there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 02, 2018, 03:13:15 PM
The rate is made for the panic of market participants. This is always the case. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheaply - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again.

Great thought. That is how rich get richer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Panic sell 100% Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
Well, if you sell now, you`ll be in great loss, you know it for sure:)In any case it`s the best way to hold in such situations, and if you can, buy again and average price.I`d buy a lot of alts now instead of BTC
Some reasons about future rise in my opinion:
A lot of money`ll come from Asian people, now they`re just preparing to invest huge amount
People`ll invest in perspetctive alts instead of investing in suspicious ICOs or just hold in BTC
Positive news about accepting crypto all over the world
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 02, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I think bitcoin prices will rise in the future because it has been that way ever since it started plus cutting your loss is like quiting and accepting your fate which is not really my forte. Most traders even see this crashing events of the market as an opportunity to increase their holdings which I think is a better step than just cutting you loss.
When at stake are such huge amounts of which the price of Bitcoin is, then when the prices fall, I begin to lose reality. Perhaps I do not panic, but I'm still very worried about what will happen to my investments. I think that this is utter nonsense, if a person begins to say that he is calm and expects great prospects in the future, without the slightest panic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 02, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I think bitcoin prices will rise in the future because it has been that way ever since it started plus cutting your loss is like quiting and accepting your fate which is not really my forte. Most traders even see this crashing events of the market as an opportunity to increase their holdings which I think is a better step than just cutting you loss.
Activity: 145
February 02, 2018, 02:50:08 PM
Bitcoin will definitely rise again, and selling it now and buy again is not already good move because its already at the lower price, may selling it is good when the price was more than 11k dollars and that is why hodling it now is far better than selling.
Activity: 13
February 02, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
Noobs panic sell and experienced grab this opportunity to buy more. we can see panic selling is happening and making prices worse.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

Probably preying will be something extra, but in whole you are right. There is no sense to sell cryptocurrency now, when the market is in the red zone. Suppose, we should all wait for awhile until BTC and alts recover and gain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
Cryptocurrency closed system. If the price falls it means that people are selling. On the forum many people say that they are ready to buy now cryptocurrency. But then why the price continues to fall? Then you are not ready to buy. People are not even ready to hold coins. Here is the truth which no one speaks. Win only the most persistent.
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
February 02, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

If you have bitcoin, you have to be really careful about your next decisions. In my opinion, being patient and waiting for higher prices can be really good solutions to protect your savings.
Activity: 23
February 02, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
I'm also stuck in a deep sht in my altcoin, just hold your ground guys. Stay strong, this is part of the process.
However if you have extra funds it's the perfect time to buy some BTC or even better wait for the next breakout.

Margin trading is also desirable since it can yield you 900% profit, a risk worth taking this downtrend season.
We must not lose, let's hold our coins and wait for the next moon!

Hmm I may have to try margin trading during this period we are in. I tried trading the last couple days but it's been hard as I'm learning through doing and this crash is difficult to read for me.

It's risky though, specially for you who is still learning. I suggest you take all the precautions and have that mindset ready before clicking that button.
Research and learn all the tools that you will need for margin trading is not for the frail of heart.
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
At this point hold, the market has retraced too much for a sell with potential lower buy-in to be worth the risk of missing the bounce and the potentially large ride back up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 02, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
I'm also stuck in a deep sht in my altcoin, just hold your ground guys. Stay strong, this is part of the process.
However if you have extra funds it's the perfect time to buy some BTC or even better wait for the next breakout.

Margin trading is also desirable since it can yield you 900% profit, a risk worth taking this downtrend season.
We must not lose, let's hold our coins and wait for the next moon!

Hmm I may have to try margin trading during this period we are in. I tried trading the last couple days but it's been hard as I'm learning through doing and this crash is difficult to read for me.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
February 02, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

Take a look at May-July 2017. There was the same situation imo. Ofc it was caused by the 1 Aug fork, but still the market was corrected after so huge growth. And after that take a look what happened at Sep-Dec Wink

Its true, we might be in for a similar period that we saw between September and December of 2017. Safest bet is to hold your investments.

If Bitcoin is coming down, at a certain point where you can see the resistance (buy support) it can be worth to slowly buy in, meaning buying more btc in small chunks as it nears the support.

I do not see Btc dropping drastically, will only happen if the crypto space completely abandons it and uses another cryptocurrency as its "gold standard" (to which it pegs its value).
Activity: 28
February 02, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
its sure bitcoin reaches its highs at june 2018
Pages:
Jump to: