Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 65. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I simply hold through this whole period, and if I get some extra fiat, I think this is a good opportunity to buy some more altcoins. This is the moment when you buy, not when you sell. The moment to sell was at the begining of January.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
of course i will buy bitcoin again for now because in my opinion this is an opportunity and i am sure bitcoin will increase in the near future, i always sure with bitcoin because history of bitcoin alone is enough explain for me
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
I'm also stuck in a deep sht in my altcoin, just hold your ground guys. Stay strong, this is part of the process.
However if you have extra funds it's the perfect time to buy some BTC or even better wait for the next breakout.

Margin trading is also desirable since it can yield you 900% profit, a risk worth taking this downtrend season.
We must not lose, let's hold our coins and wait for the next moon!
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
February 02, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
I think I will even buy a little during this period of drop. I can understand the panic of all those people who bought bitcoin at higher prices, but guys, let's be logical, if we panicly sell our coins the price go even lower, so let's chill and wait for better days, I mean let's hold, at least till the price will not come back on 20k$.
Activity: 99
February 02, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
Well if you didn’t sell your bitcoin when it was 19k , there is no point in selling it from 8k. It would be no sense. Instead you can relax and watch the market climbing after a while. Also don’t forget to take some profit next time it increases to avoid that kind of frustration.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
Bitcoin will level up in price, but when exactly this total dump is finished I can not say for sure. But each time this cyclicity becomes longer in time
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Selling your bitcoin when the price is down is really a bad move. You should sell before it goes down, or at least put a stoploss so you are safe from such situations. If the price is already down when you haven't sell yours, then remember the reason you buy it in the first place, I always hold my investment because I believe they are going to change something and the price right now is undervalued compared to it's potential.
Activity: 84
February 02, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
when you panic sell, thats when the big players are buying in. they do the exact opposite as everyone else. try to follow them or keep holding.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

i think decreases on all altcoins are the effects of bitcoin price drop. so we all better to buy more coins while all coins are in the dip. because we all witness how crypto currency grow from the past history. meaning to buy and to hold while in the dip can generate more profits in  the near future. i am not a trader so im not afraid of falling price, i am a holder that gamble my assets just to earn a great profit in the future, what ever it takes. i take my part.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
February 02, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
We are already in a downtrend so I don't see it as panic sell or buying chance yet. Just look at 1 day graphics and you will see this is not the dip.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
I think, bitcoin prices will continue to fall until the price is really under. This is an opportunity to buy a residence to hold it. I am sure prices will rise slowly for the next few months.
Activity: 56
February 02, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
I just hold and when the price drop I buy again. Thats my strategy, I also had nickname with that strategy, its suicide Grin
Activity: 406
February 02, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

I'm sure that the bitcoin price will grow. This train is difficult to stop. Now many are waiting for a very strong fall. I am confident that the money will return to the crypto market. Nobody wants to stay overboard. More and more big and smart money appear in this market. You can not panic. One must be able to wait and be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
Btc continues to decrease. At the same time, others are panic buying, others are panic selling and others they hold. If I choose which of them, I will choose the panic buying. Why? Because it's the right season of buying btc and altcoins. As an entrepreneur or investor, there is a season of planting and harvesting season. Now the season of buying or handling btc or altcoins. So wait at just the right time to get btc up again. When we learn to wait and persevere in the right moment we will reap with joy. I was also worried about it before because I bought my fiat on btc. But the concern is not good enough therefore I choose to be at peace. Read positive comments of a higher rank here and listen to experts.  You can update the price of btc and Altcoins in www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 378
February 02, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
I would hodl my 50% coins asset for long term invest and cut loss to sell another 50% for taking convert into fiat. When price has been reach lowest dip price means its very cheap to buy, at least i have cash to buy much at that price. You need to understand that market volatile are hard to predictable since there are many senior trader now involved playing this price around.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
this is a chance for those who managed to sell on hayah And now sits in cash Unfortunately I do not belong to these people I just kept my crypto currency
Activity: 131
February 02, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
I think when the price is going down, then its a good time to buy. I will buy it and keep hold it. Bitcoin is really popular coin, then I think the price will goin up again
Activity: 406
February 02, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
This is an opportunity for us to buy a bit of bitcoin for our save.
Please check the history of the movement from last year. indeed like this movement and will rise rapidly.
This is just my opinion. Cheeers Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
 I hold my BTC and i thing it is the best time to buy BTC..IT is a CHANCE  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
The price will increase after the big dump , it's happened many times from I knew the crypto.The only question is that I can not figure out when will it happen.
Pages:
Jump to: