Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 60. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
I sell only if I have a good reason to invest in something else or buy back at a cheaper price. Must have a plan.
Activity: 4
February 04, 2018, 05:48:37 AM
Don't panic, don't sell. If you are here you should know that the crypto is based on "waiting". Bitcoin was not 10k in one year!!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
The panic sell is a great opportunity to buy coins cheap and Im sure lots of people are doing it right now,by the way Im trying to catch ripple under 0.7 and btc 7500 Grin

That being said, the holders and patient investors deserves the money of the weak and panic sellers.
The best opportunity when bloodbaths are we can buy our favorite coins and tokens while they're cheaper than the previous price that's why we earn a lot of profits because Cryptocurrency are pumping always every after the red season.
Panic sellers will lose their over and over again if they don't learn the lesson of trading and skilled and experienced traders will get panic sellers money in just a little time.
February 04, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
Dear all. Just hold the alreay both. Finally the market gonna stabilize and become again green.

Well, I'm a day trader, holder and Investor so I know what to do when whales and panic sellers are messing around the market so my formula would be always Buy Low, Hold and Sell High.
When on green days i'm filling up my Tether USDT as my stash because it would never dump or pump and it never be affected by green or red days market.
When there's some coins that are started to decrease then I'm using my stash to buy more otherwise I'll just wait for a little longer because red days should come every other week or months.
February 04, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
As an amateur day trader and investor,  I am thankful for panic sellers and weak investors because without them will would be never earn huge profits.
I really like being in the bloodbath week because of the opportunities that we could buy more tokens and coins while they're cheaper than the previous prices.
For me it's a mega sale on red days since last December I filled up my stash using Tether USDT in order to buy more of my favorite tokens and coins in red days.
Activity: 8
February 04, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
Dear all. Just hold the alreay both. Finally the market gonna stabilize and become again green.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 05:25:28 AM
I'm buying everytime market goes deeply down as in this weeks.....if you have patience and nothing explode... this can be a very good chance to make big profits!
My advice is to diversify and not buying just only 1-2 coins...
Activity: 336
February 04, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
The panic sell is a great opportunity to buy coins cheap and Im sure lots of people are doing it right now,by the way Im trying to catch ripple under 0.7 and btc 7500 Grin
Activity: 280
-----
February 04, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Don't ever panic sell. It will become a huge loss to you. You should hold it and later the price will go up again. I do believe that bitcoin will rise again, it will make a comeback maybe not now but for sure in the near future. Just wait for the right time. Patience is the key to success. But another option is you can invest to altcoins. The are so many good altcoins right now. Check the charts and pick the best one.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 06:10:34 PM
It is too much big bosses came into crypto already. So in long term our coins will grow of course. But in such a moment like this we just have to wait the market stabilization. Everything is going to be OK, I believe!
I consider this moment like a very good chance Cool
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
I plan to wait until the bitcoin price will fall even more. And then I'll buy it.
Activity: 196
February 03, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
Panic sale is wrong. It is necessary to act gradually. Do not buy coin at high price. Do not sell coin at low price. Real investors pay attention to this rule. Expert investors always win in the stock exchange platform.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 05:14:55 PM
Never do panic sell, just do panic buy lol. Never sell your btc in low price, now btc has very low price dont make this mistake dont sell it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 03, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
Oh no, never sell btc with loss. Btc is king of crypto wait and be patient correctetion is very soon. Dont forget it never sell btc with loss.

Buy more instead because bitcoin is a great coin that everyone should hold for. Panic selling is a result of being zero knowledge on a specific thing, your are just trading with your emotion. Bitcoin will keep on soaring higher no matter what dump may happen on the road, just enjoy the ride.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

It actually depends, if you are quiet late to sell and buy back, just hold or else it will just lead to further losses. It's good to sell when it's starting to dip and buy back when it reaches it's deepest dip. However, the problem is, prices are difficult to speculate. No one can predict when and how much will prices increase or decrease. Just trust your instinct with regards to this.
Activity: 132
February 03, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
Oh no, never sell btc with loss. Btc is king of crypto wait and be patient correctetion is very soon. Dont forget it never sell btc with loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
If you bought when bitcoin was at it all-time high, it will be unwise to sell now. It best to HODL. Bitcoin been through stuff like this.
Activity: 109
February 03, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
Dont sell bitcoin in this kind of price, Btc is king of crypto if btc will not be increasing any alt can increase too much. Bitcoin will be in top form very soon.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
February 03, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Panic sell is one of the worst move in this market.By pani selling you are just helping the whales and you are making your loss for sure
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
Never sell btc when it is drop, btc u need to sell when it is at top and when u realised that it ll drop. Sell at top buy at dip this is our strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: