Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 58. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 04, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
History in crypto has always told us to wait it out / buy at these bearish times.. This especially goes for all ERC20 altcoins .. give the market time to readjust and recover and we will see some great gains.. This period around chinese new year is always tricky, let this month play out.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
If you are willing to invest and you have free money for this, then of course, it's good to buy bitcoin.
However, I can not advise buying now. It is possible that bitcoin can drop to 4k.
Do not do not deliberate actions now.
Wait.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
I am not selling anything in this bearish market. Actually I am doing the opposite and buying up more of the coins I like to hold long term and the ones I think have humongous potential. I only take out exactly what I need to live on and leave the rest in. I did though a mistake of not selling on the last bull run and buying back in the dip a ton more, next time I will sell a percentage and buy more in the dip.
Q4 2017 is the time for the world take profit, but not like the world, some countries in Asian did not take profit in that time and current is the time to take profit for the end of the year in these countries. Which countries have Lunar New Year all have this time to take profit for the new year and Korea - the country has largest volume trading - is also has this event Smiley.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
February 04, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Always You have to keep usd for such situations
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 04, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
in the current condition, I prefer to hold and if have free money then I will invest because this is an opportunity to gain profit in the future. although it is uncertain but I remain optimistic that prices will rise again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
Am I in the wrong section? This thread supposed to be in bitcoin disscussion. Anyway to answer your question if bitcoin decreases its price it means you have the chance to invest more in bitcoin, just hold and buy more if it continue to drop down because bitcoin will surely sky rocket its price before the year ends.
You are in the altcoin section. But, alas, the change in altcoin's price largely depends on the behavior of bitcoin on the crypto market now. There is one similar image

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
February 04, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
Am I in the wrong section? This thread supposed to be in bitcoin disscussion. Anyway to answer your question if bitcoin decreases its price it means you have the chance to invest more in bitcoin, just hold and buy more if it continue to drop down because bitcoin will surely sky rocket its price before the year ends.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 04, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
I am not selling anything in this bearish market. Actually I am doing the opposite and buying up more of the coins I like to hold long term and the ones I think have humongous potential. I only take out exactly what I need to live on and leave the rest in. I did though a mistake of not selling on the last bull run and buying back in the dip a ton more, next time I will sell a percentage and buy more in the dip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Well, I think we have to admit that is mayb more than just a regular correction. A lot of pleaople write - this happens every January / every time before chinese New Year. But the fact is that this is most significant correction of BTC and the market (by the means of %) sice Summer 2014 - which is PRETTY long time! How long do you think that market will recover from this huge DIP? If there will be even worse crash before the chinese New Year, I guess it will be recovaring mayb the whole Spring.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
look at the bitcoin price now. It is going down again.
is it because massive panic selling ?
If i were they, i wouldnt sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 04, 2018, 10:57:26 AM
I believe that this is all just a correction and the price after the Chinese New Year will return to the previous channel
Activity: 618
February 04, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
My personal opinion on what is happening right now in the crypto market as follows: I consider this as an opportunity to accumulate more before those $500kkk returns back in crypto, unless you invest in just hype projects. But that is only my opinion.
My opinion is its better to give a chance to your coins to hold than sell it because there's possibilities it will grow more when the crypro rise again. Even there's a big drop in value don't lose hope because it will rise soon, just wait and hold its worth it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
February 04, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

I strongly believe this dump is just speculations, so, i hold and buy dips. Sumsung start the production of chips to ASIC-miners. Do you really think they invest 500 mln $ in dying market???
Activity: 504
February 04, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
I just hold my bitcoin because it is the wrong time to sell now. Everybody is in panic and I think we are going up in the next couple of weeks. I am very bullish in February because we already had a huge correction January. Dont sell guys, you will regret it!
Activity: 133
February 04, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
If you are scared to have more losses and not willing to take the risk, then sell all your bitcoins. If you look or research about the demand curve of bitcoin since from the beginning, it is just normal that its value is dumping. The value of bitcoin is volatile. Its value is not always high or it is not always the way you wanted to be because its value is continuously fluctuating. If you have the will to take the risk, hold it and it will be worth it.
Activity: 486
February 04, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
this month is like a discount to buy bitcoin then hold up to march ..
I think this is a good opportunity not to panic and sell ..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 04, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
There's no need for me to sell and I'm not in a hurry for cashing out so I have no choice but to hold it and if there are some extra money on my pocket I would buy some.
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future?
Yes I have a big feeling that bitcoin will rise for sure in the future. We are likely in the same years before that bitcoin experienced a big dip so there is still a big hope that bitcoin will rise.
give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Bitcoins demand is unstoppable but the challenge here are the FUDs.
Activity: 113
February 04, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
I will judge depend on how the market, world news is on-going. If nothing so grave the I will keep holding it than sell for a loss.
Activity: 212
February 04, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
The time bitcoin's price goes down it creates panic among the holders and they are in panic sell mode that creates opportunity on the knowledgeable person who knows bitcoin well. They know that this thing would happen and all they have to do is hold on their coins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
If bitcoin decreases i will hold wait till it increases and sell because i don't like selling at loss i don't panic sell. Anyone that understand the market will not panic sell.
Pages:
Jump to: