Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 6. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
In these markets especially when they are new you will see always bunch of people who want to be rich and earn easy money within a night or a week while they can`t earn that amount for a lifetime. unfourtunately these mindsets damage the market in general but we have to consider them as well whenever we do trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Well technically they have already exited as they panic sold. Many people can be easily manipulated by the whales if this is their first bear cycle. It is frankly quite easy to manipulate new users so we shouldn't be too harsh on them. In few months they will learn that FUD is quite common in the crypto markets and that they should ignore it.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
ever since I always hold my bitcoins and I never sell it unless it suddenly pump. But I only sell a few to finance my daily expenses. If I didn't sell it when it was at $20,000 I will never sell it at a very low price since I know that Bitcoin has a potential to grow up to $1,000,000.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
It's normal and part of the game when it comes to selling a lot. I understand how bad it is for us to experience a nosedive because of panic selling. However, it still contributes to the trading volume, and it's a good thing. We just have to deal with that and wait until the market goes back up once again. Just my two sats.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
it's really true, who panics by selling some of his assets when prices are down so be prepared to lose money and do not pro-location by inviting others to also sell their assets when the price goes down and loses money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
everyone has a purpose when joining in bitcoin. panic sell occurs due to lack of understanding about bitcoin because most panic sell actors are still beginners. so, we have to give a lot of explanation about bitcoin to beginners.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Yes it is! Many call on other market participants to sell their alto, so the market can not begin to grow! Thus, large market participants get what they want.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253

Whoever is on the market crypto long enough will not sell everything and leave it. This market gives money to everyone, you just need to approach it wisely. Even in the falling market you can earn money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The human nature is like this, people are greedy, and not very clever in many cases. These panic sellers are not bad people IMO, just average.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
For those people doing such panic selling, it's time to learn the mistake you had before as what most people did during bear markets since this will only worsen the market going to down trend in effect, the price will drop. Therefore, once another bear market will arise, you already know what to do which is to hodl and do not sell while waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Yes, guys. You provoke the other people to sell their alts and it has a very negative effect on the market: it cannot start rising. Panic is not the best friend of any cryptocurrency trader or an investor.
To me I think that it is not good to restrict them from trading, but to give them good advises and suggestion about bitcoin and other altcoin investment, so that they can stop panic selling and prevent themselves and the other market from a big long that is only because of the newbie and inexperienced investors and traders.
Activity: 28
This is the hard truth  about bitcoin and it natour which is volatility, despite the hard pill's melted on panic sellers by the starter of this thread. What we should all know and understand about bitcoin is that it is volatile and operate on the economic law of demands and supply which is always influence by those institutions mention above such as government
Activity: 36
But before they started to get involved into these kind of game, they should have known the risk in their moneys, just like the typical investment guidelines that we should know how the project is currently going and what are the external economic factors that could be posed as a threat for the investment. Just like in Bitcoin, there are also external factors that ruins its image and we all know that are the FUDs
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The title of this topic is really true and i hope that the panic sellers will do this because we don't want any panic sellers in the market and all we want is traders, investors and the last is holders because the holders help us to have a faster progress in attaining a higher price in bitcoin because the supply is being shortened and that cause the price to spike up.
Activity: 448
Indeed panic from traders is very big influence on the price of a coin in the future so that these problems can make them experience losses and when they want to invest become afraid.After profit is very difficult to obtain in a relatively long period.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
plz my frnd do not say like this.panic seller is you and me too.
we are not expert in crypto and panic seller will learn from their mistake too.
and as usual bitcoin will increase soon.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
The panic sellers also contributes in no small measure to the price swing of cryptocurrency.
Pathethic!
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
it is not new to say that those who sell bitcoin at give away prices can be said to be the panic sellers who have little confidence in the blockchain technology and tend to giveaway their assets in a form of panic sales or sell off. they will wish they never had done it when it appreciates in price
Activity: 140
Yes, panic seller will effect the price of bitcoin. it is clear that the information makes many people panicked. Holding all our bitcoin, therefore basically the price of bitcoin will jump up again.
Activity: 453
Panic sellers give you the opportunity to buy tokens with a discount. The main thing is to successfully take advantage of this situation and buy what sell panic sellers.
That is the advantage you are right of it, we should just buy tokens if we really want to when the price dumps, because that is the opportunity that we can buy more potential coins, so we just need to explore it, let them explore don't hate and help each other.
Pages:
Jump to: