Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 4. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
panic sellers further aggravate the drop in bitcoin prices, but this is also a good opportunity because I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
No, it cannot be that way. Even if you say that all panic sellers will go exit there will be another huge market price fall down and you know of that because of the so many factors or reason for it. One of the mere reasons are the day traders. As we all know that day traders makes the bitcoin so volatile and they could really move the market price because there are so many day traders and they are having huge investments or even a team doing a day trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Do you think showing the exit way to the panic sellers is the smartest move? Although these people continue to dump the price of a coin yet they are the ones who give out valuable coins for cheap prices for investors like us.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I think in the world of trading and investment hold is one of the strategies in order to survive. But it is not the only choice because we can also buy and sell if the time is indeed right so that we can profit doubled. And we do not hypocritical one desire we come in the world of crypto is to gain money. So I think it's okay if we did have to sell our crypto but not because we are panic, but indeed because of our trading strategy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I agree , if you dont trust crypto, just go. Majority of panic sellers dont fully understand the ideology behind bitcoin, they are just after making money. since the price of bitcoin has gone down they are scared and looking for how to run with the little profit they have made. Panic sellers should just exit and never come back
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I will support you with this one. I really do not like panic sellers. I wrote an article about it in a local journal. It is really disgusting to have non educated people dealing with bitcoin. When I say non educated, I mean financially not educated. The institutions are not our friends. In a way, this dream of financial freedom is not their dream. They cannot accept that. We must know about it. When they tell you to sell your bitcoin, it is just because they are jealous. We must be strong and look forward. You can be either a bitcoin warrior or a panic seller. I prefer the the first option.
Activity: 313
Although,we have no right to dictate or to blame those people who got panic and sell their coins immediately when they heard something that can affect on their own beliefs. But,sad to say and we need to accept that they are really contributing to the dumps. I would suggest to every panic sellers that,much better if you clarify first every informations you've got,because sometimes there are so many people who spreading a fake news,and makes people got panic.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
We cant blame them. The price is falling down and they dont know what to do. Maybe some of them are tired of waiting. We cant dictate them to leave bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
This is one hilarious way of telling these panic sellers to stop investing in cryptocurrencies again. Never again. We can't really deny that panic sellers cause a dawdling decrease of crypto's market price and market capitalization.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Actualy,i know your feeling and intentions towards the goodness of cryprocurrency,thats those panic selling there asset can create a negative impact towards crypto worlds and you want those people to tighten there relationship and believe towards cryptocurrency ,in order to achieve those goal or legacy of being a cashless society.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Well we have no power to dictates what their want to do.
Your right it is better to hodl but don't you think that they are also afraid to loose their money.
Eventhough earning small profit is useful than nothing.
Activity: 532
Even if we want panic sellers to exit. I think they will not exit. We cannot control those people. I think we should help them understand and we should educate them.
Activity: 238
Eventhough there are several panic sellers, we can't say to them to make them exit in what they are into, perhaps we should advise and make them relax, saying to them that prices will still increase into a high percentage. Remember that there are always fluctuation of prices in the market. Sometimes its noy only increasing day by day, but it will increase to a positive percentage.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
We have lots of individual out to make fast gain, many do not want to understand the guiding principle behind BTC, as the deep is on over 4 month ago it open up opportunity for investor to accumulate more BTC, No need to panic ensure you research and understand the Bitcoin space
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
the truth is majority of panic sellers dont fully understand the ideology behind bitcoin, they are just after making money. since the price of bitcoin has gone down they are scared and looking for how to run with the little profit they have made. panic sellers should indeed exit and never come back
Activity: 364
until now I did not sell altcoin and bitcoin even though the price dropped, and I was not affected by the negative news about bitcoin and altcoin, in my opinion the news was made to make panic and sell coins owned so that people suffered losses, I believe this is only while
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I guess every kind of investments has its own version of panic sellers and most of them are newcomers to the said field. Newcomers especially those has less knowledge and undestanding like in crypto investments do not fully appreciate the beauty and the promising benefits of blockchain technology it can offer to sustain our future e-commerce and monetary system. We cant stop them nor force them to inhibit such action because they have their own  perspective and decision. Well, for us the true believers of cryptocurrency and has long term vision of the technology, lets buy more at dip and hodl.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
It happens, when you can't control your emotion. When altcoins, bitcoin, the total crypto market only keeps falling down, that time you can't control your emotion. We can't blame anyone, any panic seller. We just can teach them, about not to sell in a loss. Panic seller word is very common. When Bitcoin was 17K USD, many people sold their coins and many people called them panic seller. Were they panic seller or they made a great extraordinary decision?  So, we shouldn't blame anyone.
Activity: 391
I think in crypto world, there would always be panic sellers. They are afraid to lose their profit without knowing they are missing their chance of getting a higher profit. Also they are ruining the essence and of cryptocurrencies  the cryptocurrencies are a currency not just an investment
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Well, I do appreciate these panic sellers too at every stage as they also help keep the market busy too and not static but can also help promote dumps too.
Pages:
Jump to: