Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 7. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is normal to panic due to bad news all over the place about bitcoin, my point is that the people selling their btc and causing panic don't really understand how bitcoin work, well there is nothing to worry about because when they go out of btc some new people invest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Panic sellers give you the opportunity to buy tokens with a discount. The main thing is to successfully take advantage of this situation and buy what sell panic sellers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
There are still many people, who does not have sufficient knowledge to be succesful in crypto. They should learn a bit more, before putting the money in.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
What's ironic on panic sellers is that they will always come back investing in bitcoin and cryptos after they have sold their digital assets in losing price. Imagine a group of people selling their bitcoin during crash and that equates to whale selling off its bitcoin too. And that is happening over and over again. Until when these people learn and stop from doing so?
That's the problem, there's people who doesn't learned from previous experienced, instead of being strong since the past things already happen they tend to be victimized by whales and continue losing their money, this traders/investors should learned or forget about investing into this business, people needs to study deeper and stop the whale to continue sucking their money.
You cant blame them because sometimes they need money for their importants needs espacially in financial. Also me, I sell my bitcoin even if the price is low because already deadline of payment of my tuition. And after that i regret my decision that i make. But its ok i recovered alreafy on that loss.

And why blame them anyway, people like that guarantee all of us a lot of profit so I am not too mad.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
What's ironic on panic sellers is that they will always come back investing in bitcoin and cryptos after they have sold their digital assets in losing price. Imagine a group of people selling their bitcoin during crash and that equates to whale selling off its bitcoin too. And that is happening over and over again. Until when these people learn and stop from doing so?
That's the problem, there's people who doesn't learned from previous experienced, instead of being strong since the past things already happen they tend to be victimized by whales and continue losing their money, this traders/investors should learned or forget about investing into this business, people needs to study deeper and stop the whale to continue sucking their money.
You cant blame them because sometimes they need money for their importants needs espacially in financial. Also me, I sell my bitcoin even if the price is low because already deadline of payment of my tuition. And after that i regret my decision that i make. But its ok i recovered alreafy on that loss.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Panic sellers will appear if there are a great amount of changes of coins value in the market.
not only panic sellers, panic buyers too. Most of them are peoples who chasing hype by buying when high, and then when the price falling, they sell it before they loss more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
All panic sellers will regret it.  The truth is that we are still going to have the value of bitcoin for more than the last all time high price of $20000. Panic sale is not an option because that makes you the looser. People who know bitcoin so well will never sell it in a situation like this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more.Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
We need to help each other here, if they were in panic mode it means that their knowledge is not enough, let us teach them we don't need to hate them they are still contributing in some other way. That is why if we are believer here we need to do continues learning and don't stop.
Activity: 54

What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more.Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Well, let them rather sell their coins and leave the bitcoin community. It will be easier for us not to listen to all these unreasonable indignation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, I understand your indignation, panic-men are a big problem for bitcoin and for the whole community. They often spread false information.
Activity: 434
These are the people who have added to the decline in crypto prices. I still believe in crypto no matter what people do. You can panic and sell at your own risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Of course, such people do not carry anything good. But if you think about it, every time you panic, the sale price is reduced, which means that it is beneficial to someone for enrichment. Eventually, bitcoin will grow later.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Yes, guys. You provoke the other people to sell their alts and it has a very negative effect on the market: it cannot start rising. Panic is not the best friend of any cryptocurrency trader or an investor.
Activity: 238
We cannot dictate them what to do it is their strategy to sell their investments and then re invest again. It is still their right to go back to the market as long as they have enough capital to invest.
So on the difference in value and earn, if everyone keeps the coins, the demand and supply will be unchanged, where does the profit come from? Huh

Only from the increase in demand due to new investors, which are not so many.  Undecided
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
We cannot dictate them what to do it is their strategy to sell their investments and then re invest again. It is still their right to go back to the market as long as they have enough capital to invest.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Activity: 196
I would not say they should never ever come back. But surely, they must educate themselfs a lot, before they do, to not make the same mistakes again.
Activity: 364
yes you are right I think the panic sellers are very sad and they are very easy to get panicked so they make a lot of losses. you better do not like that, usually like that is a new trader.
Activity: 140
I don't think rational investors who think long term should be worried about what panic sellers are doing. Panic sellers merely create buying opportunities for those who dollar-cost average or buy and hold. In the short run the market may be ruled by emotions, but in the long run fundamentals matter.
Pages:
Jump to: