Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 21. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 24, 2017, 08:25:43 AM
Panic sell is big loss for the ones who own lots of bitcoin or other currency, it's much logical to sell little by little with sell walls. Instead of dumping the market and selling half of the coins for half price, also crashing the market..
What it happens is that people do not have a strategy when it comes to their bitcoin, having lots of money does not mean that you know how to manage it, selling for a price lower than the one you bought is a terrible mistake, it is better to hold, even if you have to do it for years since losing time is better than to lose money.
Sometimes you need to sacrifice in order for you to bounce back, those who understand how trading works are able to justified there decisions not because you sell your holdings to a much lower value means that you won't be able to recover sometimes buying back is also another set of strategy to gain back and start to earn again.
I don't think any of the experience person in trading sell their bitcoin or altcoin in the condition of panic. if you will see that the price of bitcoin is dropping rapidly then that's a sign that many are doing panic selling altogether. But it seems that the price of bitcoin is being stable and all of us who are holding bitcoins are being calm. For sure that is going to last long until Feb, I hope so that this scenario is going to be continuous.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 24, 2017, 08:13:58 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

Pannic selling will loss all you profit, if you invest in bitcoindont do that. Just wait and hold your bitcoin becuase bitcoinill recover soon i think in the year end bitcoin will bullish. So stay calm.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 07:53:47 AM
Panic sell is big loss for the ones who own lots of bitcoin or other currency, it's much logical to sell little by little with sell walls. Instead of dumping the market and selling half of the coins for half price, also crashing the market..
What it happens is that people do not have a strategy when it comes to their bitcoin, having lots of money does not mean that you know how to manage it, selling for a price lower than the one you bought is a terrible mistake, it is better to hold, even if you have to do it for years since losing time is better than to lose money.
Sometimes you need to sacrifice in order for you to bounce back, those who understand how trading works are able to justified there decisions not because you sell your holdings to a much lower value means that you won't be able to recover sometimes buying back is also another set of strategy to gain back and start to earn again.

I definitely agree in this. As first move, we don't always get the highest pay. It is the life of investing. We invest at first to gain a higher profit. We don't lose hope when the first payment we get from selling is not the amount that we expect. It is a matter of strategizing and making contingency plans.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 23, 2017, 11:11:03 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 23, 2017, 11:06:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 21, 2017, 07:17:21 AM
I saw panic selling today as people transfer their money to BCH, there is a FUD everywhere so we have to be careful.
Yesterday the price was over $19,000 and it has dropped to $16,000 now as of this writing, I hope this will recover so the weak hands will regret.
I'm sure the drop is not because of the panic seller but its just a normal healthy correction. There is nothing to worry.

About panic seller personally, I think its newcomer trader that didn't have enough of experience, they lack of patience. I believe there is a chance when Bitcoin does a big correction after the recent price surges, there will be a lot of panic seller that makes the drop deeper.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:08:13 AM
If a huge amount of people sells their bitcoin due to panic caused by the news or rumours, it's possible that the price of bitcoin will drop down, depending if the amount of bitcoin they've sell will be significant enough to make a huge impact with the current prices.
Now that the price are climbing I think it will create a big panic when there will be a hard dump.
I like to see how much it will dip as for sure I will not pass this opportunity to buy, just hold more because the price has no plan of stopping the rise.
This was bound to happen, people get very optimistic when the price is going up but people tend to get very pessimistic when things are not going right, it is obvious the pumpers are taking into account this reaction, not only they earn money when bitcoin rises they also earn money when bitcoin goes down.

I definitely agree that people of bitcoin are very optimistic when price goes up while are very pessimistic when things aren't going well. Well it's part of the game when you are involved in investing in something. We cannot always assure that its price will always gets up. Besides, while it is dumping, it is the perfect time to buy more so that when it is the best time for you to sell bitcoin, you have a lot for sale.
Yes! This is the usual response of the newcomers to bitcoin community but those who are old traders or bitcoiners, they never ever panic when the bitcoin is going through dumps because they treat it as an opportunity of grabbing more and more bitcoin for long term holding.

Those who are old investors they are very much used to these unfortunate and unpredicted dumps and stay hell calm during these hard times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 09:44:51 AM
If a huge amount of people sells their bitcoin due to panic caused by the news or rumours, it's possible that the price of bitcoin will drop down, depending if the amount of bitcoin they've sell will be significant enough to make a huge impact with the current prices.
Now that the price are climbing I think it will create a big panic when there will be a hard dump.
I like to see how much it will dip as for sure I will not pass this opportunity to buy, just hold more because the price has no plan of stopping the rise.
This was bound to happen, people get very optimistic when the price is going up but people tend to get very pessimistic when things are not going right, it is obvious the pumpers are taking into account this reaction, not only they earn money when bitcoin rises they also earn money when bitcoin goes down.
Here I will tell you about one of my friend few months before he sell his bitcoins with low price by mistake because on that day he did not check the price of bitcoin and that why he lose a lot of money so bitcoin price matter here no need to make panic in selling always play here carefully your small mistake can put you in problem and know he is very carefully I also check the price of bitcoin every day and I don’t believe on panic.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 20, 2017, 01:36:01 AM
I saw panic selling today as people transfer their money to BCH, there is a FUD everywhere so we have to be careful.
Yesterday the price was over $19,000 and it has dropped to $16,000 now as of this writing, I hope this will recover so the weak hands will regret.
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 11:28:05 PM
Yes it will. And I see it like a snowball effect. The number of investors or Bitcoin holders who will sell their Bitcoins will increase as the price of Bitcoin continues to drop. This is because of the demand is associated with the price. They have parallel relationships. This is also a reason why Bitcoin may be like a bubble that will burst. A panic selling event that will drive everyone crazy until almost everyone sells their Bitcoins and the price will go back to where it started and may have the possibility of not to comeback.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 19, 2017, 11:14:45 PM
Most of the time it's the novice investors who starts to sell their bitcoin whenever there is bad news looming and the price starts to drop, had they been in the bitcoins for some time now, they would have known that irrespective of the situation, bitcoins always seemingly rises up again.
I have seen many people making that mistake and not only newbies, some people begin to see that the price of bitcoin goes down and then they sell thinking they are going to be able to buy cheaper in the future only to find out that the price of bitcoin has gone up.
Activity: 914
December 17, 2017, 04:20:29 PM
Panic sell and Panic buy are things that belong to newbies in crypto. Best strategy was to hold 50% and 50% in top 10 Alts.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
December 17, 2017, 04:18:16 PM
The worst thing is panic selling, every guy which want to make money in crypto should just be patient and wait even if he bought it in wrong moment, cause it always could pump to bigger price!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:58:03 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 03:46:18 PM
Most of the time it's the novice investors who starts to sell their bitcoin whenever there is bad news looming and the price starts to drop, had they been in the bitcoins for some time now, they would have known that irrespective of the situation, bitcoins always seemingly rises up again.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 02:09:28 PM
I've had panic selling, which happened during mid-July or before the first hard fork event, at that time I was worried that bitcoin would disappear so almost all the bitcoin I had sold even at a low price.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 17, 2017, 01:53:15 PM
Of course. The price of bitcoin depends on law of supply and demand. Whenever many buy Bitcoin, then the price goes up and vice versa. A good example would be when China declares banning of crypto. The price of Bitcoin decreased rapidly because many sold their coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 17, 2017, 01:41:07 PM
when there's huge dumps and there's panic sell chain. then, there's people that wait for the prices down to the point the rally end. and that people will buy in some good amount of bitcoin because that's chance for that person  Smiley
today as we can see that bitcoin rise  to make a lot of people who hold bitcoin they have in a long time, wanted to sell it. Well, it may be very many people who want to sell their current bitcoin, but if it happens, most likely it will make bitcoin prices to be lower, and it makes a lot of people who want to hold bitcoin be a loss. well, maybe even better this time we will patiently hold bitcoin we have, because it may be the price of bitcoin will be higher tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.i think its value can go more with the passage of time .so no need to sell it now
Activity: 672
December 17, 2017, 01:21:50 PM
It’s a very important factor in bitcoin I know some people are making panic in bitcoin which is not a good idea and bitcoin also don’t accept panic always play here carefully because bitcoin want to give you a profit so price and time both are very important here so you must keep your eyes all the time on these tow thins if you start panic and ignore these two things so you can lose bitcoin so that why just relax and play here carefully to get your profit.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

I definitely agree that people of bitcoin are very optimistic when price goes up while are very pessimistic when things aren't going well. Well it's part of the game when you are involved in investing in something. We cannot always assure that its price will always gets up. Besides, while it is dumping, it is the perfect time to buy more so that when it is the best time for you to sell bitcoin, you have a lot for sale.
Pages:
Jump to: