Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 20. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 12:48:37 AM
The value of btc will drop if this happens like a regular stock market crash
yes it is true at this time many people especially I feel panic and confused what to do so see bitcoin prices continue to fall. I personally do not know what to do sell btc at this time before the price really fall or persist and expect bitcoin price will rise again. it all makes me a dilemma to choose if I sell I'm afraid the price will go back up and I am in trouble. there is someone there who can predict bitcoin for the future ... I do not think so
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:20:14 PM
Life is full of panic in all aspect regarding panic selling it is part of the game as we have to expect the unexpected in whole life. People who holding the investment in greed it will grow more and more nothing wrong in it if they would have book the profit and if not it is quite difficult to avoid such situation.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:05:24 PM
I think some of the newcomers are just afraid of losing their money. They thought when in bitcoin they will just make profit and not getting a loss.
This is an extremely accurate statement. Many people invest in crypto because they are introduced and they think that it will not be risky, so when the fluctuations happen they are very bewildered and sold off all to get back their capital.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 28, 2017, 10:20:10 PM
Panic sell and Panic buy are things that belong to newbies in crypto. Best strategy was to hold 50% and 50% in top 10 Alts.
People can you know, make the same mistake again and again even if you think that people should learn from their mistakes that only happens if people take the time to think why they made their mistakes in the first place and that is not something that is that common.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 09:59:21 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

If the price is keep on decreasing don't be discourage but take this as opportunity to buy additional Bitcoin and hold until you reached your desired income. The price might get affected if there's a huge dump but that would be temporary so don't get panic and keep calm because that is normal transaction in trading. You will get much income if you hold for a long term investment.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 09:38:26 PM
Panic is always a bad emotion, as it stops logic.
Of course now there is a static moment, but after the crazy growth of the last months it seems to me absolutely normal.
So, I don't see any reason to panic.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
December 25, 2017, 08:12:43 PM
I think some of the newcomers are just afraid of losing their money. They thought when in bitcoin they will just make profit and not getting a loss.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
There are two circumstances that make us panic selling is when the price drop significantly then we are pressed with the need for example to celebrate the new year as it is today, I think this is our fault because when panic selling then we will sell regardless of price.
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 07:57:53 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
hey friends do not panic for selling your bitcoin you have to gain your sacrifice for your own good,if you dont have patience then thats the time you can panic but if you can wait for the price is right then now you can sell it in the right price..
Activity: 207
December 25, 2017, 07:47:19 PM
do not be panic for selling your bitcoin if you have patience in earning your bitcoin you have to sacrifice so that you gain it everything then you can sell it without panic in your mind,wait for the right price then go...
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 07:24:08 PM
there are so many new comer that they do not know what they are doing they panic for selling there bitcoin,dont be panic you have to be calm down and wait for the big chance of selling your own.
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
[/quote.           I think th3 one who always Go ON panic selling are those who are Very much in need of money. They through that it takes time again to  rise the price of Bitcoin that is why they sell it in rush. Those who could not wait for the right time to sell their Bitcoin to the higher price we/re the one who are in panic selling. I think you should not panic ,just be patient. Just  wait when the price is right
Activity: 51
December 25, 2017, 06:59:22 AM

if we all sell our bitcoins it’s value will back into zero but some sell and others buy.

holders also survive bitcoin from losing
Activity: 378
December 25, 2017, 06:45:15 AM
As for my own analogy only weak people would take losses, If you are strong enough why would you worry if the price dumps? Hold it and wait for the right time and don't sell it until you wont earn profit, as simple as that.

Yeah I agree on you, only those small time investors are getting panic while millionaires are patiently waiting for the best time to gain much from there investment.
Activity: 87
December 25, 2017, 06:40:57 AM
Panic selling usually happens to the people who are new in investing bitcoin. They still do not know what to do during the the times that their investment goes down that causes them to panic.
Activity: 104
December 25, 2017, 06:12:05 AM
While what you said was true, I doubt that newbies and new entrants feel the same way especially since they are yet to learn the concept of trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 06:10:49 AM
we can't allow panic to control us, we will only bear losses if we act on the influence of emotions...we need to learn from our past mistakes and mistakes of others
Activity: 42
December 24, 2017, 11:12:40 AM
As for my own analogy only weak people would take losses, If you are strong enough why would you worry if the price dumps? Hold it and wait for the right time and don't sell it until you wont earn profit, as simple as that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 11:09:46 AM
Panic selling it is quite normal in every investor nothing is in our hand most of the time even we wish not to panic some situation will come in front of us where we are helpless and do the panic selling. To avoid such thing I planned may be it will work I will try now onwards we should book the profit frequently so that we will avoid the panic selling.

yes it is true that each person has different properties, sometimes there is news what so few direct panic, it is common.
so if we want to do something better we think carefully before, do not randomly decide a less favorable decision.
Activity: 112
December 24, 2017, 08:26:34 AM
Panic selling it is quite normal in every investor nothing is in our hand most of the time even we wish not to panic some situation will come in front of us where we are helpless and do the panic selling. To avoid such thing I planned may be it will work I will try now onwards we should book the profit frequently so that we will avoid the panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: