Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 3. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
Panic selling is only making the rich to be more richer,  because of fuds and fake news panic is created that is why holders are selling because they are afraid seeing the price going down, and the whales have the opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 383
April 04, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

There are several people who do not believe that you can make money on the internet but this is the answer to all their questions, trading in the market is very profitable so keep on investing on cryptocurrency because the profit is really worthy of your time and panic selling is only occuring because there are traders who is not well knowledgeable about how the system of the market really works.
really if investing or playing in cryptocurrency is very fun and profitable, in the beginning it is many people who do not believe with cryptocurrency because they do not understand with cryptocurrency but if already know then do not want to leave it Wink
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 04:05:28 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

There are several people who do not believe that you can make money on the internet but this is the answer to all their questions, trading in the market is very profitable so keep on investing on cryptocurrency because the profit is really worthy of your time and panic selling is only occuring because there are traders who is not well knowledgeable about how the system of the market really works.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
Few people have the power to do something like that, but even if they did you will need to scare the people trying to buy in at those lower prices, if bitcoin hit something like 300 dollars I know that many people will do everything in their power to buy as much bitcoin for that price and that will make price to climb up.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
do not once your transaction in a state of panic, it will have a negative impact on yourself and your property! market climate may be bad but do not sell in panic.
the best steps I think stay and accept the risks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 04, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
Panic selling is not a good choice . Just stay calm and wait instead of selling it. Their are alot news in the market that bitcoin in over,price will not rise now and many more. So instead of regreting afterwards you should stay positive and wait for the best time. Bitcoin is going to have a good future. Selling is a bad decision at this time.I belive that the value of bitcoin will rise in future. If u need profit from bitcoin you just need to stay calm and relax.According to me if you urgently need some money then only sell the bitcoin but be prepared that you will definately get no profit out of it
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 03:13:54 AM
I think the most wrong way to invest in bitcoin is because of some negative news and panic selling.

Since 2008, bitcoin has died many times from other people's mouths, but its price has been growing, so don't believe the fake news, and the price of bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
I think that panic selling is something that is widely known in the traders community, not only in altcoin traders community, but in forex and stock ones too.
Everybody who is into the markets and charts have seen somehow a big amount of packages which contained massive sell orders. People just dumping the asset to bail-out as fast as possible, to cover their funds.
It happens at all the markets, and is inevitable. The crowd tend to do that, because one important news may decrease trust to some company, or just a organization.
It sometimes mean that the drop caused by some news is a great way to buy-in, because the price is decreased and that is just a fake-signal for bears.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
Nowadays panic sellers sold their coins and at the moment it seems other people has calmed down and all this predictions about big, big dump has vanished somehow and most Bitcoin users are calm now and don't tend to panic selling.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
Exactly panic selling is dumb and panic selling will cause alot of regrets. So Just be patient and don't try to sell bitcoins immediately, because the price is strongly going to increase further any time from now.
Panic selling when cause only by FUD is a wrong action, but if there is a need to sell because such coins is gonna die then I guess
we have to do it timely. Just like bitconnect that turns our to be scam, people sell and now the price is less than 1 dollar from 400 dollars high.
Activity: 141
April 03, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Exactly panic selling is dumb and panic selling will cause alot of regrets. So Just be patient and don't try to sell bitcoins immediately, because the price is strongly going to increase further any time from now.
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
Dont be in panic when it is the stage of a low price because the best thing that you have to do is just hold a longer time and dont be greedy because otherwise you are going to sell it to soon when the value will be going to rise again. Patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you will be not to be able to earn profit in the future when you able to sell it.
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

panic selling, most of these sellers because they might not sell them all or they can not sell at the right price and maybe they are losing, so sometime they fell panic.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 03, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
It is never recommended to panic sell all your coins or a big part of it just hold them especially if it is BTC because what we all know about BTC is that it can easily go to higher again and it can easy go even higher than the highest it had reached.
Panic selling will never become a good move for the people unless you know what you are doing. The prices of the coins in the market are still low and it is a good option to just buy them all and hold them and wait for the bullish market to come and after that then we can either sell them anyway or just hold them and try to make them grow by trading.
Activity: 83
April 02, 2018, 02:28:20 PM
I was also convinced that selling at $800 would be a good business, but I am realizing that it was actually a bad idea. However it is very usual in markets to wait for an expected correction after these eventual episodes of high volatility because of the people taking profits or motivated by panic to impulsively sell. But that also will be a new chance to enter the market in long for most realistic bitcoiners.

It BReaks the $1,000 barrier now and still going up. i was told to sell at $750 and sell my stash i should have earn an extra $250 if i waited 30 more days

it is your money and nobody cares about your money more than yourself. others don't care and in times they are even have some evil plans when they say sell or buy to others. you should start having your own mind instead of relying on others to tell you what to do or stay out of investing your money.
I think not to worry if there is a panic to sell, it just means that there are more coins available for the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
Yep, panic selling is equal to loss. You will regret for doing this once the price goes up, crypto currency or any currency related market always have ups and downs and we need to be very smart in buying or selling.
Be patient is better than panic selling, we must understand that to get a big profit then we need at least a year, and if we choose panic selling it will make us regret at the end of this year.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
I think yes no other currency or new currency would take replace the fiat, fiat is much usable than bitcoin since not all of us can access this currency specially for those poor people who can not provide gadgets and internet connection.
Activity: 97
April 02, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
There will be a huge decrease in bitcoin's value if ever this happens. As we all know bitcoin's price depends on the number of investors as well as the amount of demand people have for bitcoin. If this happens we can never be sure if bitcoin would be able to recover. Since massive panic selling really puts bitcoin at a disadvantageous spot.
Activity: 104
April 02, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
Well there still a lot week hands then everytime they see a dump they drop all their coins no matter if they will be at loss at all, sure there is a big group able to manipulate bitcoin, isnt something anybody can do since we are talking about milions pump/dump, the volatility at bitcoin is atracting more and more investors, i did read something about some companie working with forex, with a lot investment over bitcoin price
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 01:47:18 PM
If you will see that the price of bitcoin is dropping rapidly then that's a sign that many are doing panic selling altogether. But it seems that the price of bitcoin is being stable and all of us who are holding bitcoins are being calm
i think there is no need to make panic in selling because its a digital currency and we have to be very careful about it.
Pages:
Jump to: