Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 7. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Panic will cause more losses, when prices fall or prices rise even be strongly advised to remain calm and not panic. because panic will make you not concentrate to select the next step.
Yeah it does so If people use to wait so high it is good to wait some more it will increase profit and will decrease the chance for lose, whenever you buy some bitcoin be patient and wait high so that it will give you profit but if you will sell your bitcoin just after the small profit it can make you regret in future, I would suggest you to wait high and let the price be high so holding is 100% better than panic selling, it should be the first priority of the investors.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
we are seeing a small correction, and I think it's necessary for Bitcoin to continue its rise. At the moment, the important thing is to be patient and not hurry.I hope we will win..
Activity: 38
March 12, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
Unfortunately, I do not have the financial capacity to influence the bitcoin exchange rate, but I would like to. Grin
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
Panic sales have a marked effect on the price. The total number of people using bitcoin is constantly increasing. The larger the number of people using bitcoin, the more stable the price. Panic sales should not be a problem if you are using Bitcoin all over the world, but panic sales continue to be a problem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
It's okay when people panic and selling their bitcoins after price falling. Newbies should learn from mistakes to become sharks in cryptoworld Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
If you manage your investment and do your best to recover the loss if you are facing in the near future there are so many other ways through which you can make a secure investment and this will provide you a good margin so in according to my experience i have to hold bitcoin because from this i will never face any loss ever and this is advised to the crypto users that do not lose hope the crypto market is growing well and this will happen that every one will come to this side.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
there is an very big effect on bitcoin.. that usually happens to the bitcoin right now there are some specific country that are banning the cryptocurrency not just bitcoin but all crypto's meaning to say they will sell their btc and some people are just panick selling that's why price getting low
Activity: 476
March 12, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Do not panic if you see that the price of the bitcoin is going down, it is normal because bitcoin is too volatile. The bitcoin is full of potential so you should not worry even the price of the bitcoin goes down. Panic selling is one of the reason why many investors are losing their money. Id you want to not lose your money, you should not do panic selling.
Activity: 181
March 12, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
selling panic is something I avoid, I do not want to do anything that is useless, panic sell makes us lose, so do not do it if not ad clear reasons like moving trades to cover up losses
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 12:59:41 PM
You can trust the Chinese in China to continue buying up the coins and driving up demand.
Panic selling may occur after a sudden, sharp decline in the price of a security. Panic selling does not involve an evaluation of the fundamentals of a stock or market conditions. Rather, it is usually the result of an emotional reaction and fear, causing sellers to want to get out of an investment without regard to the price or cost.

most people that panic sell are idiots. When the market takes such a big hit it is usually from the collective. Huge whales will more often than not sell all their coins via OTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Most of the users who do panic selling is those who have small investment, but in the real investors they have a target in their investment that is why they do not make any sell of bitcoin until the value reach on their set value cap of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
The scenario you mentioned is happening this year with the MT GOX trustee dumping large amounts of bitcoins on the exchanges and that is causing the price to drop.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 12, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
Panic selling occur in two different reasons,one is when the price dump to 1000$ .Second one is continue drop of price for the period of 1 week ,without any pump .From my concern,panic selling of bitcoin always makes you to lose some dollars.So just hold your bitcoin for the future purpose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
We are like selling or transforming our own business or our altcoins. We should first think about what will happen, we are not afraid to lose our money, I think we have all the attitudes, we are afraid of losing all the money. So we have to be careful.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
I think there will be an effect. panic selling happens because the price really goes down and the person is afraid if the loss is greater. surely if one continues to sell when the price falls, it is likely that the price will continue to fall again. but if anyone buys, the possibility of the price will also rise. as more and more enthusiasts and suppliers are getting less, the price will tend to increase.
Activity: 139
March 11, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
The value of btc will drop if this happens like a regular stock market crash
Panic selling may occur after a sudden, sharp decline in the price of a security. Panic selling does not involve an evaluation of the fundamentals of a stock or market conditions.
Actually there are different reasons that people are doing panic because panic is not a good thing in anything especially when it’s about money, because bitcoin price really Important, and when you will do panic so there is a chance to lose here so we need to be very carefully bout bitcoin because if you want to earn here so you need to play here carefully then you can be a good business man.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
Many people doing that all the time but for me I will not do that because I can hold what I have as long the bitcoin is there because I believe to bitcoin even it's down or up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Yes the Bitcoin price will be dump and Panic Sellers will cry because Bitcoin is doing some pumps then The buyer will be reach. So pls dont panic sell it will makes you cry so hard.
Pump and dump is the nature of bitcoin, but some people and specially new traders and investors cannot accept a big lost therefore they mostly try to sell their bitcoin even in lost and so it create panic like situation in the market but lucky now most of the investors have become mature and that is the reason that we experience a very little panic selling in the market.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
Panic selling, when done by a large amount of people, is very bad for bitcoin's value. as for your example the samd results count. Only the variable wherein the investor sold a huge amount of bitcoin for fiat. Any form of selling of bitcoin poses risk in its price. So be mindful of when you will cash-out or withdraw to minimize the damage you will cause to bitcoin.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
panic sell is not a solution, it's just the fear of losing everything, better divert investments on the other than do panic sell
Pages:
Jump to: