Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 6. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
Panic is always a bad advisor. Losses are part of the game, so the secret is maximize the wins and minimize the losses. With panic, usually you have only losses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
panic sellers are the ones only lost profit in this market. because if you can wait for 1 year with whatever you bought (if they are not scam or very crap) it is really very hard for you to loose money in crypto market. what ever you buy you will earn money in maksimum 1 year.

Weak hands tends to do it or for most newbies. me too before I learned the  trade, lost in this panic selling. But after  year of trading, I know how to spot a good token and hold it. What ever happens, I am confident that it will recover. Also, I am not afraid because  most of my holdings are from online activities.

panic is a common thing done by people who have no experience. I myself have felt it but after some experience finally, I never panic. because when prices fall, I believe prices will recover even rise higher.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 15, 2018, 08:36:22 AM
panic sellers are the ones only lost profit in this market. because if you can wait for 1 year with whatever you bought (if they are not scam or very crap) it is really very hard for you to loose money in crypto market. what ever you buy you will earn money in maksimum 1 year.

Weak hands tends to do it or for most newbies. me too before I learned the  trade, lost in this panic selling. But after  year of trading, I know how to spot a good token and hold it. What ever happens, I am confident that it will recover. Also, I am not afraid because  most of my holdings are from online activities.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 08:19:01 AM
most people who panic easily are the beginners who try to invest in bitcoin.
panic is not the best way to reduce losses, better be patient and refrain from selling all the coins you have. if selling from now it will get a huge loss.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
Now the best time to panic and to sell all with fixing loose Smiley
Everyone when see red markets start panic and selling and make mistakes .

It cannot be denied, however, that red markets are always a little bit nerve-wracking. That cause the phenomenon of panic selling.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
it depends if the price they get a huge panic selling. if they sell bitcoin in any amount even if the price is dumping. bitcoin will dump.

huge panic selling will cause bitcoin price dump. and if buying. it will pamp
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 06:12:09 AM
Now the best time to panic and to sell all with fixing loose Smiley
Everyone when see red markets start panic and selling and make mistakes .
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
Most people panic when getting the price drop, this will certainly make the price continue to decline, be patient because the price will go up and I suggest to check the price once a month, you can continue every day with other busyness or sports.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 15, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 15, 2018, 05:01:17 AM
It is never recommended to panic sell all your coins or a big part of it just hold them especially if it is BTC because what we all know about BTC is that it can easily go to higher again and it can easy go even higher than the highest it had reached.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 11:04:15 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
when someone make a big dump and prices are falling. usually people take the opportunity when prices fall because it was cheaper and the price will be back to normal. This often happens when I make a trade. you can see the case lately about hackers bitfinex. when the price falls and prices recover slowly.
There are a lot of situation that the price will dump but we should all know if how serious the reason of the dump.
Of course it will back up again if there is more support, in addition the market manipulation is present here so we can expect a hard dump and pump.
Activity: 322
March 14, 2018, 10:44:42 PM
when someone make a big dump and prices are falling. usually people take the opportunity when prices fall because it was cheaper and the price will be back to normal. This often happens when I make a trade. you can see the case lately about hackers bitfinex. when the price falls and prices recover slowly.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
For me the panic selling time is now. The price rised a lot since few days ago, I don't know if the price will continue high and rising more and more. I won't to risk myself, better to sell and make some profit, better than nothing.
If the price continues rising, no problem, I can buy again and hold, at least a small profit will be made.
Activity: 18
March 14, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
absolutely, here in crypto currency there is no regulator who have their main goal in maintaining currency exchange rate just like a central bank do. in crypto currency it is all really depend on the supply and demand in the market, so when some people making a dump for sure the price will effected quite bad, that is why a news released concerning a crypto currency must be well thought because it will trigger a market movement
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
People are selling Bitcoins and Altcoins after the price drops too low. Panic Selling is the worst possible behavior and patience and logic sometimes brings you the best profit. Focus on other jobs and in time everything will be in the way.
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
Panic selling is a very common mistake done by a lot of bitcoin holders whenever it's value goes dramatically down . Those people are usually short sighted and unaware of the true potential that this currency has.
Panic selling should avoid by all the newbie in crypto world because they we will lost a lot of money if they we will panic and sell there coin with a very low price, my advice is to just hold it until you contented on the value of it then sell it and earn many money.
Activity: 63
March 14, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
Panic selling will only make the current situation worse. The more people panic sell their bitcoin or crypto assets will have a total negative effect to the cryptomarkets' health. As we can see, the more people dump their cryptos, the more the cryptomarkets will bleed. But don't get so affected. It's also the time to buy cryptos because there is always in money in a bloody cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
March 14, 2018, 07:37:53 PM
I think the current global fall is not just a panic sale. The rich investors and venture funds are going out from the crypto exchange markets in the high priority. Why do they sell their crypto currencies now? Because they know a lot. I am expecting bad news which are concerned to the world geopolitics in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
March 14, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future.

It seems that we are just witnessing panic sell. There is a lot of negative information about Bitcoin all over the world. We need positive news to make the situation change. Let's hope that they will appear soon and the price will finally start to grow.
Activity: 322
March 14, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
Panic selling is a very common mistake done by a lot of bitcoin holders whenever it's value goes dramatically down . Those people are usually short sighted and unaware of the true potential that this currency has.
Pages:
Jump to: