Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 4. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 09:53:56 PM
it's very rare and will not even happen, even if it happens then bitcoin value will drop like stock
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
The value of btc will drop if this happens like a regular stock market crash
that is what caused the current bearish market
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
I can not understand why people are selling panic, i really trust Bitcoin and Ethereum. Until today Bitcoin always won.
We do manage our own and therefore we decide based on what we believe, some will panic because
they lack knowledge so they are weak when there is a FUD, thinking that they might lose all their investment that is why they need to cut loss.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 21, 2018, 07:51:19 PM
I can not understand why people are selling panic, i really trust Bitcoin and Ethereum. Until today Bitcoin always won.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 07:37:50 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
it depends if the price they get a huge panic selling. if they sell bitcoin in any amount even if the price is dumping. bitcoin will dump.

huge panic selling will cause bitcoin price dump. and if buying. it will pamp
We just need to stay calmly and don't get affected with the price if this goes down. Panic selling is not good to the market as this will cause the price to go down and give a reason to the whales to buy more and get a big profits once the price bounce back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
don`t panic. These things are often the case for trading when it comes to these things that the bitcoin holder immediately panic and he immediately sells it at low prices will quickly sell it at a low cost and because of such circumstances the cost of such a low price will be considerable.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

panic selling is really bad and it happens in most of the new traders here in this forum who sells their coins immediately when the prices in the market are all red because they are scared of losing profit and they did not notice that the market is always going back to normal after a few weeks or months.
Activity: 255
March 19, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
If you will see that the price of bitcoin is dropping rapidly then that's a sign that many are doing panic selling altogether. But it seems that the price of bitcoin is being stable and all of us who are holding bitcoins are being calm
Yes let them do what they want to do infect it will prove good for you as you will get the opportune to buy bitcoin a low price and also if you will hold your bitcoin it will rise in price and you will be rich, so wait for the bitcoin price to increase and if you find bitcoin market low do not wait for single day and buy as much bitcoin you can because as usual market will rise again and then it will be enough for you to start a proper bitcoin business or what else you want u but keep calm and wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 31
March 19, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

There is an effect on  Bitcoin, but if many people with low volume or few people with high volume Bitcoin sell all of their coins. In this case, the value of Bitcoin will decrease economically for balancing demand and supply of it. But that effect can be done by "Whales" in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
Panic selling it is quite normal in every investor nothing is in our hand most of the time even we wish not to panic some situation will come in front of us where we are helpless and do the panic selling. To avoid such thing I planned may be it will work I will try now onwards we should book the profit frequently so that we will avoid the panic selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
Dumping of coin in the market obey the forces of demand and supply.Once you dump coin,
you have increased the market supply.This means that the price will dip in value.So, the effect
of several investors or traders dumping at the same period goes to give a sloppy curve in price
value which in turn decreases the value of the coin the the coinmarket. The reverse is the case
when pumping.
Activity: 37
March 19, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
Even professional traders can lose their head and go to panic mode, its really suck. That caused a lots of BTC drop in the last months, weak hands needs to be out before BTC goes up to the heights it was back in december.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
March 19, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Panic selling happens and you will be able to identify it when the rate keeps on falling down. In the last few months, the value so far is not dropping rapidly so I'm assuming everyone who are holding bitcoins are in good shape.

It really is bad because panic selling is one of the reason why the value goes down low so if I were you, don't decide because it's happening now. Think of your future.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
"Panic Selling" A true wonder of the human psyche
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 19, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
Panic selling can cause losses! There are many people who are doing panic selling when the cryptocurrency market is going down. They thought that their coin will lose its value, I prefer to just hold your coins for you to avoid losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
When they move the market to their favour, hold and be patient.They will surely
manipulate the market to favour their sales so they can make more profit.I see a
time when bitcoin shall be very low and almost frighteningly valueless.Just maintain
your tempo and never dump or sell.Never allow panic to influence your decision so
you don't throw away your asset due to manipulation and controlled influences of
market 'masters'.
Activity: 35
March 19, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Yea. If many peoplw will do a huge dump or sell, the price of the bitcoin will rapidly going down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
Anyone interested in dumping or panic selling..I will buy for Preev - 50%  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
don`t panic. These things are often the case for trading when it comes to these things that the bitcoin holder immediately panic and he immediately sells it at low prices will quickly sell it at a low cost and because of such circumstances the cost of such a low price will be considerable. Always remember no one can predict bitcoin prices
Activity: 103
March 19, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

Patience is very rare character now a day and those who have high level of patience and are not short-tempered, they are blessed people. No matter whatever work we doing, if it is not done in haste, definitely maximum chances are there that we will succeed in that work. In short, trading also demands patience to show miracles.
Pages:
Jump to: