Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 7. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 02:50:57 PM
Panic selling is done by some and taken advantage by others. We can say some weak hearted people sell the coins in low price because of the fear of the future losses. And the other experienced and patient people buy those coins in low price and later on enjoy the profit.
That's is how any cryptocurrency market or financial market works, big people make money on the panic of other people. Everything is very simple)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 10, 2019, 02:44:07 PM
Unfortunately, panic sale is part of the market, and this is not some kind of market manipulation, it is the usual fear of people, the fear of loss and missed opportunities.
Panic selling us not good not good for sure this is the worst thing ever. It causes so many problems in market.  It is directly connected to the future price of bitcoin and to the future of entire market. Panic selling is not good it’s just temporary fall mate have patience and hold your coin. Panic is just our mistake that we do emotionally so never sell at panic just hold.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 02:41:14 PM
Today Bitcoin and the market continue to fall sharply, it has dropped 10% in just about 6 hours. And one statistic I know is that SHORT volume on Bitfinex is always higher than LONG, which shows that the community is quite pessimistic about Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 02:16:20 PM
For me panic selling is for weak people , the ones with coward heart . Those who sell their coin in panic are surely the ones who do not trust cryptocurrency and are not brave enough to handle the decline.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 10, 2019, 02:12:38 PM
I think we're slowly moving into the ascension. so we had to experience from the very beginning to avoid panic buying and selling. Hopefully, anyone can achieve it this time during the bull season.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 10, 2019, 02:08:52 PM
Panic selling can affect the market because prices on tokens or coins continue to fall. and this is used by certain parties. so they can use to buy tokens or coins at low prices. if we are aware of this, this can be an advantage for us too. because we can buy at cheap prices.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 10, 2019, 02:08:03 PM
Not everyone understands it the way you do. Many people think that there will be no growth anymore and try to save at least some of the money.
Other people cannot wait long for growth and therefore they sell their coins.

The fact is that many people make the same mistake and they invest too much in investments, as a result they become emotionally attached to investments and any fluctuations can be painful for them, which leads to rash actions.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
Panic selling is done by some and taken advantage by others. We can say some weak hearted people sell the coins in low price because of the fear of the future losses. And the other experienced and patient people buy those coins in low price and later on enjoy the profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 01:45:16 PM
Panic selling will always happen only we are panic about the price and news about the market. We need to be patient in order to hold the coin, if you are very strong about the market it is better to stay strong even though we hear some negative news.

Not everyone understands it the way you do. Many people think that there will be no growth anymore and try to save at least some of the money.
Other people cannot wait long for growth and therefore they sell their coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 09:13:52 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Because they sell coins no longer see the base price (ICO), but sell for fear of increasing losses if they continue to hold. When they sell at a low price then the price of the coin continues to drop.
January 10, 2019, 08:59:23 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Panis selling from weak hand investors devaluates the value of the coin in the market. Because of fear that their hodlings will lose all their value, investors sell. When there are far to many selling and no or few buyers of the coin, it loses its value in the market. This is what is making panic selling bad to a coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 08:43:20 AM
Panic selling is for those who dont believe that cryptocurrency market can pump again. some are selling their coins rush because of downfall of bitcoins price but now bitcoin is pumping so they regret.

That is correct. Additionally, it seems to me that the time of the panic sellers is behind. Only the true cryptocurrency followers remain in the market. They will not dump their tokens and Bitcoins now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 02:00:43 AM
panic sell occurs because of our lack of knowledge about crypto, so we are easily provoked by negative information that cannot be trusted from the source. As a result the price of the coin will continue to fall and get deeper.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:07:15 PM
Some time ago, I was subject to similar panic. I was a novice and did not believe in cryptocurrency to the end. But now I have changed my mind.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
Panic selling is the hardest decision in trading because you don't even know of the price will gonna continue to pump so it may cause for you a waste of money by hold not to sell.
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 09, 2019, 12:58:36 PM
panic sell occurs when has  FUD or altcoin support is broken .. Like BTC's support is $ 3500 and if BTC falls to $ 3400, surely everyone will panic sell and make the price fall much lower than the present
Activity: 448
January 09, 2019, 03:17:40 PM
Panic selling is always lead to bad for crypto market. Because many cryptocurrence holder sell their coins when they feel their coins are losing value. As a result it makes the price of any coin to dump.
Well panic in the market I think leads to the best, it makes new investors enter the market, for me panic is the enemy of the trader , and I think you need to be able to tolerate
Yes every investor must know that panic is the worst thing for us. All not only traders but investors too will have to avoid it if that really want to earn without lose. It is good to take this opportunity and invest so that later on when panic will be over you can cash out and invest again your profit this way you can grow your business but as you said keep tolerating don’t panic.
January 09, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
Panic selling will always happen only we are panic about the price and news about the market. We need to be patient in order to hold the coin, if you are very strong about the market it is better to stay strong even though we hear some negative news.
Activity: 616
January 09, 2019, 08:53:05 AM
Many people panicked and sold some of their assets because they were afraid that if kept too long the price of coins would fall further, due to some negative news that makes the con down and investors begin to fluctuate to invest. Maybe their decision is correct, as they will be able to buy the same coins at a lower price
Activity: 395
January 09, 2019, 01:09:16 PM
Market rules also call the law of supply and demand if the supply is larger than the demand, the market price will decrease. When demand is greater than supply, the market price increases. I think the psychology of investors is very important. enjoy selling and buying goods.
Pages:
Jump to: