Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 6. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:14:37 AM
Panic selling is the hardest decision in trading because you don't even know of the price will gonna continue to pump so it may cause for you a waste of money by hold not to sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 12, 2019, 05:04:01 PM
Beginners start to panic at a time when Bitcoin is going down sharply. I think this is a good time to buy. We must choose the right time to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 03:46:39 PM
Panic is a well-working and predictable scenario designed for amateurs. The technology has long been worked out and is known. Professionals are purchased on a dump.

That's true but it does have a negative effect on the market price as it drives the value of market prices further down and making it impossible to recover back for some certain tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
January 12, 2019, 03:39:50 PM
Panic is a well-working and predictable scenario designed for amateurs. The technology has long been worked out and is known. Professionals are purchased on a dump.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 09:11:05 AM
I think that during panic sales is the best time to shop at very low prices. Personally, I do not waste time and buy as much as I can.
Well to sell when the coin drops is not the best solution , I'm just like you trying to buy the maximum for such drops since the rebound you can earn 10-20%
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 04:13:08 AM
In a panic, a person sells a large number of his coins. Since a lot of coins and offers to buy less, thus the price decreases. No need to panic need to wait and believe.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 11:32:36 PM
A lot of panic selling happened last year when the prices of many coins lead by bitcoin start to fall sharply, this caused other investors and holders to sell their remaining coins in their position. This action affected almost all coins and some further drop of prices happened because of continued selling. Panic selling is unnecessary action so everyone should avoid it unless  you desperately need funds.
Activity: 1638
Hexhash.xyz
January 10, 2019, 10:52:38 PM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Well, of course panic selling can affecting the market price. Imagine that you have something worth and then there are massive peoples selling it with much cheaper than you bought it. You will have to bear it, that is why there are bear market when the price is dump.
Panic selling will never bring you any profit. A planned selling to cut loss is more profiting than panic selling.
Activity: 1344
January 10, 2019, 04:43:19 PM
I think that during panic sales is the best time to shop at very low prices. Personally, I do not waste time and buy as much as I can.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
January 10, 2019, 03:21:59 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 04:05:18 PM
It do affect the coin as in panic selling you usually end up selling all the coins without caring about the price and if for some reasons alot of people do that then the price of the coin goes down real quickly.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 10, 2019, 04:03:38 PM
Panic sale of coins is very good for those who are willing to buy these coins at a reduced price. I am pleased and agree to buy such coins.
And to those people who do not know how to control their nerves, I can only say one thing - the cryptocurrency market is not for you, you will not earn anything here.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2019, 04:00:55 PM
I simply cannot understand people that are selling their coins especially when the market is going down. There are absolutely no reasons for that, despite they are traders. Hold your coins and never make decisions in panic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
If a lot of people will sell some coin. If its selling will have huge value then it will affect the price a lot. It will dump the price.
therefore if we do not want the price of our coins to continue to fall, we may not sell when the price drops because it will only make the coins harder to rise.

if we want the coin to rise, we must be patient in holding the coin to give the team time to improve the condition.
Activity: 812
January 10, 2019, 03:46:34 PM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

If many panic seller in the platform for sure the whatever coins is that, I am very sure that its value will get dump quickly.
But for the deep traders if that happens, they will take and grab the chance to buy a huge of coins who get decrease its price then they
will hold em in a long term too.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 03:23:35 PM
If a lot of people will sell some coin. If its selling will have huge value then it will affect the price a lot. It will dump the price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 10, 2019, 03:22:30 PM
In fact, it is quite difficult to assess the scale of panic sales, given the market volatility, such things can be easily provoked, which means that panic sales are not always panick selling in the literal sense of the word.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 10, 2019, 03:21:03 PM
I think the awareness about disadvantages of panic selling is increasing day by day. Usually experienced people already know that they shouldn’t do panic selling. It’s  all about having some experience about the crypto market.
Activity: 392
January 10, 2019, 02:59:07 PM
For me panic selling is for weak people , the ones with coward heart . Those who sell their coin in panic are surely the ones who do not trust cryptocurrency and are not brave enough to handle the decline.
Agree, usually sell beginners in the market, and those who have long been in trading know that panic is the main enemy in the market!
Activity: 532
January 10, 2019, 02:54:13 PM
Panic selling is an integral part of any global downtrend, Any extensive and long bearish trend always begins with panic sales, so their role in this regard is very large, these people are the founders of global changes in the market in the direction of falling prices. But on the other hand, we should be grateful to them for the fact that it is through their actions that we all have the opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: