Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 4. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 11:33:34 AM
I have always considered such cases only when we will have real cool opportunities in the future. Therefore, in such periods I always work against the crowd, which seeks to sell coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
January 16, 2019, 12:07:19 PM
The market went down again. I think, that at the moment panic sales are taking place. People believe in crypto is not like before.
There is little pleasant here, but there is nothing terrible, too, there are still few people in the crypto currency and new ones will gradually be typed, so let those who do not believe leave, there is someone to replace them
Activity: 532
January 16, 2019, 07:45:47 AM
Panic selling is the main factor affecting the active decline in the value of any asset. People who are prone to panic sales are very subject to emotions and commit rash actions that can greatly bring down the value of any coin. Panic selling is what newcomers usually do. It is peculiar to them.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
January 15, 2019, 04:55:30 PM
Reserved
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 16, 2019, 07:06:59 AM
Selling your coins in a panic is not the best way. In this case, you sell all the coins at bargain prices.
If you want to sell everything and leave, then sell everything in peace of mind. So you will spend much more time, however, and earn much more.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 15, 2019, 04:59:39 PM
To be honest, I thought that the panic sales have already ended, but it turns out that there is not, everything is just beginning and this has been going on for the second year already, who knows how much more such movements will continue. It is terrible to imagine.
People had a year at their disposal to panic. If they didn't panic while everything went -90%, they're not going to panic now.
But I think the slow price drop will continue, simply because no-one is buying.
Activity: 406
January 15, 2019, 04:57:58 PM
The market went down again. I think, that at the moment panic sales are taking place. People believe in crypto is not like before.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 15, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

the value of the coins depends on the volumes and on the demand and supply there are more volume now because people are afraid that the value of market will lower again, so there are so many offers then prices are low
Activity: 191
January 15, 2019, 03:29:34 PM
because big investor take this chance when people are panic selling them asset and big investor playing this moment for get more profit from people who not understand about trading in crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 03:23:10 PM
One thing a new investor should know about crypto is " Never ever sell in a hurry " Yes a lot of them Invest on short term and sell in couple of days If the value drops. well this will lead to money loss for sure don't panic when the price drops, Hodl Instead and wait patiently until the market turns on a right track.

Exactly. Every investor should or trader should have a clear plan of action in case of unpredictable events in the market. If a panic sale begins, you should have a strategy for how you will act and what to do.
Activity: 686
January 15, 2019, 02:26:22 PM
To be honest, I thought that the panic sales have already ended, but it turns out that there is not, everything is just beginning and this has been going on for the second year already, who knows how much more such movements will continue. It is terrible to imagine.
Those who make panic sales have their own reasons with several strong factors, namely market prices and coins or tokens they hold cannot rise in price.
This problem often occurs and in my opinion it is indeed difficult to hold something that is not valuable.
I hope Crypto will be better in the future so that it can reduce people making panic sales.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 15, 2019, 02:10:44 PM
One thing a new investor should know about crypto is " Never ever sell in a hurry " Yes a lot of them Invest on short term and sell in couple of days If the value drops. well this will lead to money loss for sure don't panic when the price drops, Hodl Instead and wait patiently until the market turns on a right track.
in the same way, we can advise you never to buy a cryptocurrency in a hurry. if you see that the price has already increased by 50 percent of its value - wait for the correction
Activity: 602
January 15, 2019, 02:06:07 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 15, 2019, 02:04:00 PM
Since crypto market is unpredictable about its trend, the moment when you are selling off because most people selling it, that was called panic sell.

if you are panic and sell your investment today then your future will definitely be not rest good like using the cryptocurrency field so hold your currency for sometimes if you want some money you can definitely send but old is always the best advice for all people from me.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 15, 2019, 01:57:13 PM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
that is certain because the market price and crypto currency coins depend on the movements of the crypto currency itself and the trade carried out by investors with crypto currencies
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 01:40:16 PM
panic selling made for those who can't keep calm and just hold tokens. as for me I don't sell tokens and wait for the market recovery.
Well, in this market, these people are losing their money, as panic is the first enemy to make money on the stock exchange , I think you should always be sober to trade in order not to be in the red
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 15, 2019, 01:39:56 PM
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 11:39:24 AM
Panic sold a lot of coins in March 2018.

Best decision in my life.

You probably made a great decision to sell your coins last March 2018. That time the prices are not that low compared now. That panic selling you made had a valid reason because you might have acquired your coins in lesser price. Though it might be good for you, the negative effect of panic selling was witnessed last year. An all year long decline.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 15, 2019, 10:38:48 AM
there are many panic selling when the coins are dropped and they are losing money if you are one of them do not panic because that will not solve your problem if the mung coin is longterm investment you should not be nervous because it just affects yourself better you just hold your coin so you do not lose a big deal await the bitcoin price rise and sure that all coin coins in coinmarket will also increase and buy more money with Potential of the coin so that the height of bitcoin will greatly increase your profit by buying cheap and selling expensive.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 10:24:43 AM
depending on who is doing the panic sell, I think if the bounty hunter does panic sell then it will not have much effect on the market because the allocation of coins they get is very little compared to all the coins in circulation
Pages:
Jump to: