Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 5. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 09:32:38 AM
Panic sales is a good signal that the market will soon go up. So often happens in the market. I'm waiting for panic sales to buy crypto currency.

That's right, it's best for buyers like us, but it's bad for the houses that sold. Any face is beneficial and harmful, no one has ever been good to anyone, just that we are taking advantage of each other, so am I just to make money  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 434
January 15, 2019, 09:31:46 AM
If you are prone to panic, then you better not to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Due to the panic of falling prices, you can make a rash sale and then you will be very sorry about it.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
January 15, 2019, 09:22:28 AM
Panic sold a lot of coins in March 2018.

Best decision in my life.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
January 15, 2019, 09:21:30 AM
In my opinion, one of the factors affecting the decline in coin prices is because of the many people who make panic sales. because if more and more sell coins then the price will fall and fall.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 09:15:45 AM
I really think panic selling can make the investors sell their investments without thinking of "what if the market increase the value next day, weeks, months or year and etc" it really triggers their patients of waiting to their target profit in their investments because they don't have a good plan of how long they will hold their investments. And planning to have a great plan of which type of investors they will be in holding their investments like choosing to be a long term investor or a short term investor.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 15, 2019, 09:14:21 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

The panic sale is like putting your money out to sell at a very cheap price, maybe only 30% worth and maybe smaller. It would be foolish if you did it without a reasonable reason, or maybe many people did it out of fear  Shocked
If there is no urgent need for money, it makes no sense to sell their coins at meager prices, let them lie and wait for their chance, there is a possibility that they will grow
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 15, 2019, 08:48:09 AM
panic selling made for those who can't keep calm and just hold tokens. as for me I don't sell tokens and wait for the market recovery.

Now this is not a panic sale. Now everything has changed and now it’s just disbelief in cryptocurrency. A lot of people either simply sold theirs or did not sell, but are no longer interested in cryptocurrency. most simply do not believe that the market can return their positions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 15, 2019, 08:30:15 AM
There are unconscious panic sales especially in the period when the market is declining. I guess they think they can sell at lower prices and buy at lower prices.
i think like that too,
actually they don't panic sell, chances are they sell the reason as you say. and several times i also did the same thing.

panic sell consists of several different reasons, depending on the user. i panicked selling because i really want to buy it back when the price is even lower.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 15, 2019, 08:18:35 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

The panic sale is like putting your money out to sell at a very cheap price, maybe only 30% worth and maybe smaller. It would be foolish if you did it without a reasonable reason, or maybe many people did it out of fear  Shocked
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 15, 2019, 07:23:20 AM
panic selling made for those who can't keep calm and just hold tokens. as for me I don't sell tokens and wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 15, 2019, 07:12:21 AM
There are unconscious panic sales especially in the period when the market is declining. I guess they think they can sell at lower prices and buy at lower prices.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2019, 07:07:47 AM
because you panic so that your selling price affects it, try to be calm and patient so you sell at a not low value. but also can panic to save you because you don't know that in the future the coins will be lower and selling panic will save you. it all happens accidentally, depending on the situation and condition.
Activity: 602
January 15, 2019, 06:44:58 AM
Since crypto market is unpredictable about its trend, the moment when you are selling off because most people selling it, that was called panic sell.
Activity: 574
January 15, 2019, 06:23:19 AM
For me panic selling is just a matter of behavior when the market suddenly drops and the holder immediately sells his or her coins because of uncertainty whether the market can recover or not. Usually it is done by someone who is not familiar on how crypto actually works. If you really understand crypto, you should know by now that crypto is very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 420
January 15, 2019, 05:32:11 AM
This is the patent of speculators. When the market suddenly drops, speculators will sell their coins in large quantities. This has become the inevitable result of the cryptocurrency market. However, the price of Bitcoin usually has a support point, and it is generally impossible to exceed the support point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 15, 2019, 05:28:27 AM
This is psychology. When bad news comes in, people start selling. The price of a coin starts to fall very strongly. But if the project is good, then you need to be able to buy when everyone is selling.
Activity: 504
January 15, 2019, 04:56:54 AM
It's simple. Against the background of panic and negative news that the market will fall even more, people are starting to sell coins at a lower price in order to somehow stay at a profit. Panic selling has a negative effect on the market as a whole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:48:49 AM
It is very good that the so-called panic sales crippled are at the moment. Because the course of crippling now will be at a minimum and more stable people will panic attacks to buy more criminals.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 04:45:31 AM
Yes, panic sales make market prices fall because panic sales are carried out by many people. Panic sales will not solve your problem, but it will make you suffer. And the coins you sell will definitely rise again one day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 15, 2019, 04:22:35 AM
Panic selling is the hardest decision in trading because you don't even know of the price will gonna continue to pump so it may cause for you a waste of money by hold not to sell.
It is like the crowd instinct: everyone sell, so I also should sell. But in my personal opinion, it is not right decision, because only hold strategy is good.
Pages:
Jump to: