Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 2. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 21, 2019, 11:41:59 AM
The circulating FUD really affected the mentality of investors, especially those who were new because they were still not familiar with the market so they easily panicked if there was bad news or the market went down deep enough.

so we as Bitcoin holders should know Bitcoin more and market movements so that we don't panic easily.

However, this makes sense, think how much money was lost in scam projects (3 billion dollars), it is better to let investors fear investing until the market recovers and the amount of scam decreases.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 11:38:54 AM
whales are manipulate market then another noob traders get to the panic  market is going to blood barth
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 21, 2019, 11:34:33 AM
Those people who already have experience of trading at such periods have long understood that panic sales and purchases are accompanied by large amounts of data that are clearly manipulated, those who understand this always earn on people who do not understand it.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 10:53:57 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Well, if people became in a state of panic, they sell their token and results to decline on the market, this decline will result to decrease in market cap and the market price follows also. Thats how it works. so HODL.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 10:32:51 AM
Panic selling is what happen to a coin holders who afraid of losing, because it is usually happen when market are in red. These were happen in a big mistake or decision, instead it is the best time to hold and wait until market will recover to cut losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 10:31:18 AM
if there is panic sales, surely because there is a large FUD that is spread out and of course it will affect the market because as we know most BTC holders are whales and if they sell btc we certainly know the impact. and the most sadly is panic sellers are newbies who are just learning cryptocurrency
The circulating FUD really affected the mentality of investors, especially those who were new because they were still not familiar with the market so they easily panicked if there was bad news or the market went down deep enough.

so we as Bitcoin holders should know Bitcoin more and market movements so that we don't panic easily.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 21, 2019, 10:27:48 AM
When the people panic sell to one coin, that all the investors will lose their faith in this altcoins, and the price will keep drop down again, and I have saw many time when the altcoins drop into the dip, it never will grow again, that why so many dead altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
If trust been compromise it will be hard for such alts to recovers, with this market conditions a lots of panic sellers are joining the whales dumping their coins, for sure a lots of regrets will happen after seeing that bounce back will happen and value of coins will grow again, if you can't work to this type of field you should go and forget about it.
copper member
Activity: 196
January 21, 2019, 10:06:56 AM
if there is panic sales, surely because there is a large FUD that is spread out and of course it will affect the market because as we know most BTC holders are whales and if they sell btc we certainly know the impact. and the most sadly is panic sellers are newbies who are just learning cryptocurrency
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 21, 2019, 09:34:09 AM
In this market, quite a few large players start selling bitcoins and we immediately see how the price falls for all cryptocurrencies. But I am sure that this situation will end soon.
How can you be sure that this will end soon? I personally do not see that the changes are close) I think we have to wait a long time
yeah, i also see the market is getting slumped and it's difficult to recover. it seems we really have to be more patient to wait for changes from the market.

many people predict the market will recover this year, but what i see is that the market situation is getting harder to recover. maybe because this is still the beginning of the year, i hope this year will be a happy year in the crypto world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 21, 2019, 09:23:47 AM
When the people panic sell to one coin, that all the investors will lose their faith in this altcoins, and the price will keep drop down again, and I have saw many time when the altcoins drop into the dip, it never will grow again, that why so many dead altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 448
January 21, 2019, 09:02:11 AM
In this market, quite a few large players start selling bitcoins and we immediately see how the price falls for all cryptocurrencies. But I am sure that this situation will end soon.
How can you be sure that this will end soon? I personally do not see that the changes are close) I think we have to wait a long time

Long downward trend continues, many investors no longer necessarily say words of hope. Having more price drop will hurt many people. Therefore, he may think that we will enter the upward trend. We can't be sure but we hope this situation will end Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 08:57:28 AM
Man, don't be panic seller! this is my suggestion. I advise you to hold as much as you can in case your altcoins are potential.
If you hold shitcoins, then get rid off them and buy something out of top 100 coins
Activity: 551
January 21, 2019, 08:52:10 AM
Activity: 32
January 21, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
There is a panic buying category too.
Sheeesh these prices today are begging for fiat Cheesy
Sale, sale everywhere...
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 21, 2019, 08:36:00 AM
Panic selling is same dangerous for the deposit as panic buying. Ordinary traders never make money on panic. They only lost them. So to avoid the loss never trade on emotions
You missed the point with mentioning everyone for panic selling. Let's do not forget the fact about making money while majority loses with buying from panic selling. Smart guys buy when everyone sells and they sells when everybody buys with idea of catching missed train.

definitely true! whenever there is a panic sells happen some traders or holders take this opportunity to acquire more coins to add on their portfolio even though they are not sure when it will paid off but i'm sure they will get big amount of profit from it.

Of course when somebody sell then another one buy. And it only depends on amount of funds to invest and how many risks the trader is ready to. This only confirm that emotions never help to trade.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 20, 2019, 07:24:52 PM
Exactly. Every investor should or trader should have a clear plan of action in case of unpredictable events in the market. If a panic sale begins, you should have a strategy for how you will act and what to do.

Even with such a plan, it is not always possible to take advantage of the situation. The market is sometimes unpredictable, and it is easy to make a mistake during panic sales.

Panic selling causes more pressure on market and emotions drain the energy of market with help of downtrend. Mistakes are expected during price flash-crash and traders act on their ability in order to avoid loss.
It can give a flash dump just in a few minutes. this is so easy to be happened. Most of traders are following it to avoid the big loss caused by that bearish trend. they must deeply understand about that.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 20, 2019, 07:24:46 PM
because the market system does not change, if the market requires a market for high goods, the price will also be high, and vice versa if the market needs for an item are low, the price of goods will be cheap and this is what happens when prices start to panic and people start panicking the price of the coin will surely fall slowly
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 20, 2019, 07:15:24 PM
Activity: 12
January 20, 2019, 07:12:01 PM
For some, panic selling is a way to save their money, for others to multiply the existing one. As mentioned earlier, if the coin is not an obvious scam and you are not a trader, it is better not to panic, but wait out the dump. Sooner or later everything will return, check any chart.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 20, 2019, 06:58:37 PM
When a large number of people in a short time begin to sell their coins - this causes a drop in their prices. Because at these moments, supply greatly exceeds demand.
Those panic sellers are willing to sold their cons even if its at a loss and it creates more drama in the market that result to a bear trend again. Those who are panic selling will surely regret it just give more time to them so they can realize the opportunity they’ve wasted.
Pages:
Jump to: