Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 9. (Read 2567 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Yes I think so, selling out of panic due to the reduce value of bitcoin can somehow contributed to the downfall of it price... it ended up only those who has the capacity to buy bitcoin sell in low price earn much from these because when bitcoin price gets up gain their profit double or tripled
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Definitely yes, those panic selling contributes towards the price of bitcoin goes down. We cannot mandate those who have btc to hold for a while and not to sell. But definitely those strong hands can gain benefits when they hold their btc price can recover for sure.

Yes one of the reasons of bitcoin price fluctuations could be because of panic selling. Panic selling would mean a lot of sellers resulting to a high supply and since there are many supplies the competition if its price will go down.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

yes, it is true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. if many people sell bitcoin togeher, the supply will high.
Activity: 140
In every market around the world, panic selling always ended up with negative outcomes. It is likely could causes a market crash and the investors are leaving it, of course the price will go down!
Activity: 196
That's right, I also think that way.
From the logic alone, more and more people are selling Bitcoin this will cause chaos in the Cryptocurrency market to go down especially if those who do Bitcoin sales in large quantities then the value of the price will certainly be down very drastically.
Therefore we must always be patient and calm in the face of a decline in price Bitcoin do not do sales when panicked. It will have a major impact on the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 231
Yes, because panic selling is the same as meaning we contribute to increase offer. The more people who panic selling means more supply than demand. If the supply is more than the demand, the value automatically goes down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Panic selling will have more negative effect for bitcoin price, we always faced panic selling when bitcoin on very low price, we have take bad action to sell our bitcoin because afraid about bitcoin will be on very low price. But by panic selling will make bitcoin very low price again, we don’t know we have make bitcoin price is dump. Many investor always take this moment when bitcoin on low price to buy bitcoin, they are try to no sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 12
Nowadays, a lot of downwards price momentum could be also attributed to margin liquidations and tight stop losses which then act like a chain reaction.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Panic selling never happens without a reason. There will be a trigger behind every panic selling episode. And this time, I believe that the trigger came from the Mt Gox trustee. He has declared that he is going to liquidate more than 200,000 coins, which belong to the Mt Gox users.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
The sellers that are very dependent on their emotions can definetly affect the bitcoin's value both in a good and bad way makin it even more unstable.
Activity: 111
Yes,it can make the price go down because even in the law of demand and supply which says the higher the supply the lower the price
Activity: 728
The stock market is involute especially now, gold is in stagnation so right now crypto coins are the best choice. All crypto investors are waiting a new powerful rally and me too. In comparison with gold, for example,  and other "sweet" assets crypto currencies look much better now for investing.
Activity: 378
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Of course as long as every individual sold their bitcoin they contributed to the dump but it's part of the bitcoin industries because people don't want to lose more so they think this is the best way not to lose more but it always happen when people believe in negative news about bitcoin, So better to ignore those negative news, keep holding and wait for the right timing because bitcoin is good for long term plan.
Activity: 196
you cannot convince them, you can rather advise anyone that you come across that wishes to sell and tell them the danger of selling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Yes and sadly this is what they failed to realize. They are adding to the problem when they panic sell instead of being part of the solution. I have been observing these for a while now, most of the newbies especially those who would just want Bitcoin as a source of income and does not truly believe in it and its technology, they easily swayed to do things, panic buying, every minute checking of market price and worst panic selling, it contributes to the dump, makes the price go further down. I hope they would be able to realize that soon , it would really help everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

I think panic selling happens because a salesperson reads bad news about the death of crytocurrencies. so we can get people to not panic selling by making good news about crytocurrencies. when good news spreads then more and more people are buying bitcoins. and the more people buy it then the price goes up. so bitcoin or whatever price is determined by the news. we can make news eg through thread, blog, video, etc ..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Panic sellers are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to dump. Panic sellers have weak hands because they do not know when is the right time to sell their coins. It is better if we have a lot of knowledge for us to not panic even the cryptocurrency market fall.
Well some people only just follow the trend market, Example like daily trade they will sell and saving some USD if the market already confirmed down with some technical analysis, this its not about panic seller. its about the market we just follow the trend market
Activity: 476
Panic sellers are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to dump. Panic sellers have weak hands because they do not know when is the right time to sell their coins. It is better if we have a lot of knowledge for us to not panic even the cryptocurrency market fall.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.

this is the moment you realize that bitcoin is a global market with LOTS of people...
not easy to control the feelings of a lot of people in different timezones with different desires, dreams and goals.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
Do not blame people who panic selling because they just want to be free from more losses. I think they are forced to make that decision because they also have the belief that bitcoin prices will continue to increase from year to year. But it is the market conditions that force them to sell the digital assets they hold because their goal of trading is to profit rather than a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: