Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 21. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We are just a small part of this ecosystem. And I do not think they have the confidence to read our words of encouragement and persuasion. Actually, panic has no measure to control.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When you sell your cryptocurrency holdings due to the reason that you panicked, is just the same as you don't have already faith in bitcoin and that the demand of bitcoin is getting low too. So as the demand of people goes down, so as the price of bitcoin too.
Well i think doing panic selling can surely result to dump for the price of bitcoin, we all know that when the value of bitcoin will go down or will dump, the best thing to do is just hold and wait again for the pump rather than doing panic selling.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
If investors bought their bitcoin at a high price, you cannot blame them if they choose to sell it instead of losing profit. I do believe that when there's a panic seller there would also be an interested buyer who believes that buying at it's lower price is the best time for purchasing bitcoin. With this it equalizes or helps bitcoin recovers.
At the end it is their money and they can do whatever they want with it, but you do not correct a mistake by committing another, they made the mistake of buying when the price was very high that is a terrible mistake but when it comes to bitcoin that mistake is not impossible to overcome in the previous bubble when people bought at the all time high of 1200 many thought that will be impossible to overcome that mistake, and those that kept holding obtain great benefits when they could sell their bitcoin years later for 20000.
Activity: 392
When you sell your cryptocurrency holdings due to the reason that you panicked, is just the same as you don't have already faith in bitcoin and that the demand of bitcoin is getting low too. So as the demand of people goes down, so as the price of bitcoin too.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
I analyzed the dynamics of bitcoin futures in the first quarter and came to the conclusion that during this period the market was mostly in the state of flat and backwardation.
Activity: 322
It is very clear that there is panic selling then bitcoin prices will go down because when many are selling and bitcoin supply becomes a lot so many offers with demand so that it is the biggest cause of the bitcoin price drop.
Activity: 364
Panic selling exists in all types of markets not only in cryptocurrency. There is not much you can do to prevent it but you can take advantage of it by buying more, once the price goes down.

Because I think if selling very cheap bitcoin is a very dangerous action and make your money lost and assets you have reduced drastically. True panic and sell it cheaply just the same as the price of destroyers, should the right path is to wait until the price back up
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Yes youre right my friend! That is the number one root of reason that If people try to sell or dump their coins that is the reason that the market will get red in color.

I totally agree. Panic selling can create a downfall of bitcoin especially those users have a huge amount of shares of bitcoin. Also, its the way of strategy as they will rebuy again after a huge downfall of its price. Soon, in the future the price of bitcoin will totally increase tremendously as the massive users will buy that can be have a great return of the profit in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
For a smart trader, panic selling is the best time to make a profit. This is the main difference of a trader with experience from a beginner who will be plucked from every sharp movement and work at a loss, while a trader with experience will buy off a panic and eventually will go into a good plus.
I totally agree with you that panic selling is the best time to make profit with buy more,
of course we will get cheap coins. For that reason the price of Bitcoin will be down if panic selling occured.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
You can not persuade all the people in the world to follow you, there are many Bitcoin sellers who hear the bad news against Bitcoin. Everyone is scared and sells all of their Bitcoin assets. We can not convince them
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
For a smart trader, panic selling is the best time to make a profit. This is the main difference of a trader with experience from a beginner who will be plucked from every sharp movement and work at a loss, while a trader with experience will buy off a panic and eventually will go into a good plus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
when at the same time all do panic sell, it actually makes the price will go down. when prices fall, we should make as many purchases as possible to pump prices.
Activity: 265
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes it is contributing to the downfall obviously because the bitcoins price depends on the people on us so if we keep on selling those bitcoins that we buy before the price will totally go down because as the demands of the bitcoins falls the price will also falls. And it is hard to prevent people to do that because.not all people wilp be convinced with that, there are a lot of threads that are saying that just hold because of the price but not all people listen. But i know we can end this and make the bitcoins rise again
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
Everyone has the right to sell whenever they want, nothing can be done about panic selling
Activity: 154
I think yes but it is not equal to whales dumper. Even there are so many holders who sell there few numbers of  bitcoin still the price is not affected unless the whales dump bitcoin. Whales are the big holders contributors, they can manipulate the price whether we like it or not.
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
yes, you right. panic selling can give influential to the bitcoin price, every one have their decision, they just want to save their money and not got severe loss so they decided to sell it and its very normal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Panic selling is just one of the factors that contributes to the drop of bitcoin price and this happen when an investor sell his bitcoin to avoid further loss of investment. But the contribution of panic selling is insignificant if you compare it to the other factors like government action against the cryptocurrencies, price manipulation by whales, hacking of a major cryptocurrency exchange and FUD.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605

Yes, panic selling does in a short time, resulting in a decline in the price of the COINS, I think don't need to convince anyone, because they are thrown when prices are low loss their money, and the market will always be restored.
Amongst all the possible reasons which can bring down the market value of any of the crypto coin, this panic selling is the most common reason because of which we see the market value of so many coins going downwards. It is not only harmful for the reputation of the crypto coins and the market but it also effects the one who do so as he then suffers a huge loss because of it and then regret.
Activity: 845
Yes I think so, if all the bitcoin users panic then this will make the price continue to drop, of course this is because of the many negative news about bitcoin so bitcoin prices are difficult to rise.
Activity: 25
I think it was the collapse of the price that caused panic selling of the coinage!

Some bad news for BTC caused the price of BTC to drop, then people started to sell, and BTC price fell further!

Pages:
Jump to: