Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 23. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

Bitcoin is not above the law of supply and demand which say that when supply is more than demand the price of that particular goods or service will definitely fall,and this is applicable in bitcoin panic sales,hence my candid advice to bitcoin holders is that  they should learn how to hold their bitcoin and stop panic trading.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute to rapidly dropping of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince the bitcoins to not doing the panic selling?

True, Panic selling can affect the price drop of bitcoin or any currencies. Once the holder dumps his/her possession meaning the holder did not interested to hold the possession instead the holder interest is to earn profit from the currencies posses. But, once the holder of bitcoin or any currencies decide to hold it means the interest of the holde in this coin is too high and the holder is aiming for the high value. Holding of bitcoin for long period can affect the price growth in the market cap because the demand for it is an uprising.  Holding and dumping of bitcoin can contribute the price movement of it whether it goes high or down. Holder holds bitcoin for a long time the possibility to hike the price of it is high, but if the holder decides to dump it the chance to go down the value is too high too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Probably yes panic selling makes the price of bitcoin dump rapidly because by doing selling your holding bitcoin makes the stock bigger so the price will be decreases so I suggest all of us to hold our bitcoin when the time that its price is going down because by holding it in times of down trend it stop the value in dumping rather its a best time to buy some of it to stop rapidly price drop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
we must stay calm, control the emotions and do not panic selling because it will only make the price more down because many are selling, better to hold and wait for the price will surely rise again
Activity: 65
Maybe it could happen. Basically panicked sellers will soon sell the coins at a cheap price for fear the price will go down. And resulted in others participate also sell cheaply. But it was not realized in a few days that the coins would rise and regret would come.
Activity: 179
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Here the law of supply and demand operates
The more people want to sell Bitcoin, the lower its price will be, because the demand will fall
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Offering will influence the market to request low so clearly it additionally has a negative effect to the market estimation of any crypto including Bitcoin. That is additionally why offering amid the dumps in the market isn't fitting yet rather,investing and holding are more fundamental activity keeping in mind the end goal to stay away from for all time losing your benefit. At whatever point the market is in red,patience and constancy is required. So simply hold.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
It is the lack of maturity which is causing frequent panic selling waves in the market. I believe that we should collectively build awareness about Bitcoin and how it works and that's the only way to inculcate the maturity among the most of the investors. There are the people who sell their Bitcoins just because the next guy is doing it. The main reason behind this decision is lack of the vision for the future due to the absence of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, bad experience does that in the best way and I am sure most of the investors who bought Bitcoins in the recent rally must have learned a good lesson after the correction.
Actually, they bought Bitcoin by FOMO in the cryptocurrency market.
Almost the new investor and speculator are always bought Bitcoin by FOMO, and then, they sell all amount because they became the panic seller after seeing the price of cryptocurrency decrease more than the value they imagined.
General, they only want to earn profit from the cryptocurrency, but sadly for them, they want to make money while they do not have any knowledge about the cryptocurrency market.
Of course, the result is always the loss of their investment.
Activity: 78
I think panic selling does not contribute price drop down of bitcoin, poeple just heard of news that maybe next month bitcoin price will drop, and dont know when will be going getting high price, so poeple would sell their bitcoin now rather next month.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
its true that panic selling made the market going down rapidly now. We cant convince them, they just believe what they see and they feel its not right and sell all their coins. They are weak investors who are not see cryptocurrency for future. i believe people who sell their coin now will regret it  cause i hear good news that in jerman there is a bank who will trading cryptocurrency and nasdaq stock exchange will start support cryptocurrency exchange. So There is good news out there and they just sell their coins cause of fear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think yes but panic selling will help to increase bitcoin price. and it is to a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price. actually, you should not panic sell and if you panic sells then you will lose your money so you should hold. so panic selling can affect the bitcoin price. bitcoin will go down because of panic selling so we should not panic selling.

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
It seems to be correct. Selling will make the market demand low so obviously it also has a negative impact to the market value of any crypto including Bitcoin. That is also why seling during the dumps in the market is not advisable but rather,investing and holding are more necessary thing to do in order to avoid permanently losing your profit. Whenever the market is in red,patience and persistence is needed. So just hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Usually doing this is a beginner in the world of traders who do not know very well about how to trade properly so he made a mistake by panic sell and become a source as a bitcoin price reduction.
it because they are not knowledgable enough about it. They didnt know why things are happening, they didnt notice that because of them it can contribute to the dump of its price. I think when they knew it surely they will know how to hold their bitcoin so that they wont lose it instead they may get profit as it pump again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
no there is really a time that bitcoin price will go up and down so if you will panic to sell your bitcoin you should be aware what is the price of bitcoin now then you can sell your bitcoin.
Panic selling is indeed one of the key factor which is contributing in bringing the market value of the bitcoin this much down and that all those who are having some bitcoins in their wallets, they need to understand and realize this thing that doing so is not resulting in loss of their money but it is also affecting the ones who are holding their bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is going down because of all that.
I think panic selling will not give a big effect on the market if it happens only in some users. panic selling will be bad for the market if it happens en masse. usually begins with bad news or hoax that harms bitcoin, then many users are hooked with the haox and then panic selling and make supply and demand is not comparable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
can't be said like that. panic sale there maybe several reasons, such as urgent need of money and fear if the price of coins getting down. if it does't have an urgent need, I think people will rarely sell when prices go down, because they know it will be a loss. can't force others to not do panic sale, because everyone has their own needs.
Maybe they have a reason for such doings, but the effect for that is a big contribution of market trend and definitely it will help for going down. Not exactly that only one person have made that way, that's why it will quickly affect the price.
We never have to blame them cause that is the real life in crypto and we just have to accept it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1

I would say if people panic sells, that's the time bitcoin recovers. You see there are a lot of experienced traders here who purchase bitcoin at its lowest peak. In that way if a lot of people panic sells, a lot of cheaper priced bitcoin will be bought.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Do you think it's just panic sales? the sharks keep winning. little but constantly. but we do not have another resort like hodl for medium and lower investors. I wish it was only a panic sale.
Activity: 350

The reason why you need to become very knowledgeable before joining the market is because of that, there are a lot of people today who are losing a huge amount of profit due to lack of knowledge and they keep on panicking when their coins price is melting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
We can't do anything when panic sale is coming. We can wait only for right price. Because our circle is limited. Sale comes at international level.

On top of that, why would you sell your crypto assets if you will only have a losing profit? Crypto investment isnkt always about selling to earn. It’s about holding on for a moment especially during crisis and wait for a better price too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
It is the lack of maturity which is causing frequent panic selling waves in the market. I believe that we should collectively build awareness about Bitcoin and how it works and that's the only way to inculcate the maturity among the most of the investors. There are the people who sell their Bitcoins just because the next guy is doing it. The main reason behind this decision is lack of the vision for the future due to the absence of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, bad experience does that in the best way and I am sure most of the investors who bought Bitcoins in the recent rally must have learned a good lesson after the correction.
Pages:
Jump to: