Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 24. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Yes they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and altcoins goes down, they easily gets emotional when they see the price is going down or sometimes there are bad news but this is normal and this is something we can't control. They are part of the market and those who are already established and know how to play the game will wait for this kind of moment to happen and they shop taking advantage of peoples emotions to gain profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
I think that when there are more crypto coins in the market, the lower will be its price. So, if there are more investors who have been panic selling, there is really a tendency the price goes down. And we cannot tell them not to sell because it is their right. The only thing we can do is to inform each and everyone the effect when more will do selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think right now.. it's hard to convince people to asked their cooperation to do not get panic selling their coins.
Because  many of them are waiting for so long  this great opportunities that bitcoin price value hit to rise up again in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Yes you nailed it right of course that eill affect the price of the bitcoins because they bitcoins price and volatility means to be affected by things like that they were invented to rely on the demands of the people if the bitcoins have a lot of buyers today then expect that the price of the bitcoins will rise in the market and when there will alot of selllings happen them you know what happen the price will crash. So that is a reminder that you should not panic sell ever again
Activity: 77
Panic selling is when a consumer thinks the costs are not in their favour or that they are no longer making correct income out of the deal, and they suspect that the fees would possibly in addition decline, they get into panic. This brings a thought that why no longer virtually sell right now, and save us from in addition larger possbile loss. I agree with this, in addition to that, people who tend to do panic promoting affexts the different human beings in prolonging their ready time for ready the token charge to increase, if the humans will set their rate on the lower nation the bid will nevertheless stay on the case, which set the price lower than expected, I hope this will reduce soon reason it impacts everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
Yes, it could be one of the factors of declining bitcoin prices suddenly. Selling coins in a hurry can not be considered a wise decision. Actually, the decline in bitcoin prices is not just because of that. It could be when a country prohibits transactions with bitcoin or there is a negative issue about bitcoin that is not necessarily true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

people are not easy to convince to not sell their bitcoin specially if they see in the market that the price of bitcoin is rapidly go down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Actually yes but panic seling will helps to bitcoin to increase more because its more good to buy a lot of bitcoin in a low price so some people loss their money by panic selling so i think if youwant to get more money hold it and dont panic.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
can't be said like that. panic sale there maybe several reasons, such as urgent need of money and fear if the price of coins getting down. if it does't have an urgent need, I think people will rarely sell when prices go down, because they know it will be a loss. can't force others to not do panic sale, because everyone has their own needs.
Activity: 182
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute to rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince the bitcoins to not doing the panic selling?
To convince it I think it is very difficult. Because everyone must have panic that is very extraordinary and certainly difficult to avoid. The panicked man will do anything. But panic here will actually cause harm to himself and also the loss of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin drops and we panic then sell it definitely Bitcoin price will go down. This certainly greatly affects the development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Panic selling happens when there is a wide-scale selling in an asset class, causing a sharp decline in prices.. of course it has major contribute causes bitcoin price to going down! The main problem with panic selling is that investors are selling in reaction to pure emotion and fear, rather than evaluating fundamentals. Almost every market crash is a result of panic selling...
Activity: 126

Yes, panic selling does in a short time, resulting in a decline in the price of the COINS, I think don't need to convince anyone, because they are thrown when prices are low loss their money, and the market will always be restored.
Activity: 224
Panic can help lower the price. But this can not be the cause of falling prices. Panic this is just a reflective reaction that increases the resonance. I think that the reason for the decline in prices must be sought in coordinated action by the whales.
Activity: 150

dont panic, If you are panic selling can contribute  of rapidly drop of bitcoin price. be patient, the price will go up. I believe it.
yes of course if you panic selling then the price will fall and you will lose yourself, then the better thing you do when the price goes down is to hold and wait for the price to rise again, control your emotions
Activity: 224
The best decision whether or not to sell their Bitcoin with Panicking lies in the hand of individual. Any investor or trader that sold with Panic is short of or ignorant of the volatility inherent in those coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i think so because one of the main reason for bitcoin to raise its value is big demands or it should be in equal proportion...have enough supply or stock for the investor to buy and likewise have lots of investor to invest if there is lots of stock..so panic selling but less demands can cause bitcoin price to go down
Activity: 294

Of course you will contribute for the price of bitcoins to go down since there are a lot of people who are panicking and selling their coins on the market and it will just make the the price to dump even more because of the increase in supply.
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes.Without a doubt, panic selling can affect the bitcoin price.If you go back to the law of supply of demand, it is very obvious that bitcoin will go down because of panic selling. I think the same thing happened last March were those who invest last December 2017 sold a lot of bitcoins and it results to sudden drop of bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity goes down with it but a lot of people took advantage of the low price. Bitcoin is on the rise a again and I think it will continue to increase until the end 2018.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Its normal for a new trader to panic and sell his coin at its lowest price if there's a huge dump in the market, but you should learn from your mistakes and never do that again because you already experience how to lose a huge amount of investment before from wrong decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: