Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 20. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Certainly yes. If you are in the panic and start to get rid of something, what will the other people think? That you are going to sell something which is not good.
[/quot

Of course panic selling can contribute to Bitcoin prize going down because of its volume of supply and demand is low. It is an advantage if you buy Bitcoin in a low prize and wait for the right time to sell it don't panic because Bitcoin world is volatile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Certainly yes. If you are in the panic and start to get rid of something, what will the other people think? That you are going to sell something which is not good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes, people with low tolerance from risk usually did careless acts out of panic when they heard negative news. When supply is more than the demand it will trigger the price to go down automatically.
Activity: 372
You cannot convince them because we have different reason why we need sell our coins. But we need to discipline ourselves to be responsible to what we decision we do. And that's true panic selling is contributing of down the price in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Panic in selling has a big influences to go down the price value of bitcoin, then if that happens its an opportunity to others or signal for them to buy a huge of it or according what they can afford to buy.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Yes panic selling do rapidly contributes to the massive dropping of the prices within the virtual market for the reason that doing such thing makes the possibility of rising up the demand at the low price in which most of us do really waits to take advantage of the situation and to especially grab the opportunity of maximizing our assets and holdings by buying more that we can afford to buy so that when price rises once again, we will be the ones who will benefit on it. But the sad truth is that even opportunities are present at the time of dump, still it is undeniable that small time users are suffering their accounts for the dump of the price value because those people who do panic selling are just focusing on how to obtain instant money or how they can cut their losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

Definetly yes,that panic selling of all capital in crypto can contribute  a rapidly drop of bitcoin price and not only  bitcoin also altcoin  been affected of this and  the entire cryptocurrency market,thats why  panic,or rattled in the struggle situation of cryptocurrency can make a negative outcome into our investment and the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 243
if so many would hodl their btc and don`t sell than the price would have been stabilized because there would be a huge resistance level of btc and keeping the price stable
Activity: 554
Absolutely yes because of someone who panic and pull out all the coin it was one of the triggered to the others who also panic and this is the one of the reason why bitcoin value was fall down but most of the time just because of the big time investor and business man who is one of the contributor why value of bitcoin was rising if im not mistaken correct me if im wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

panic selling is only occuring on new traders in the market, most of the newbies does not really know the basic principles of marketing like supply and demand because they only focus on earning profit and they did not know the outcome of every occurrence that might affect the market price.
Panic selling is definitely not a feature of 'newbies' alone. Even experienced traders fall for it, especially if they haven't seen previous cycles in crypto.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Panic selling is one of the major factors that affects the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins and this as a result of FUD around the social media.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”

I think it can be, since people do that when the market value of bitcoins are low. Then, many, especially those that exploit these people who panic sells, would try to buy and hold as much as they can since they have the capital and capacity to do so, which would render the circulation of these bitcoins lower and slower, and thus, the supply and demand would be affected, and ultimately, by the way how this market works, through usage and transactions, would also be affected negatively by way of quickly lowering the price. I think people need to see that for this market to prosper there should be active transactions happening that could help the market climb up.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
No worries really, as soon as it drops down people will buy it back up almost immediately.  Many people including myself are happy to take those week hands and make money off of them.  Panic away, discipline rules this space.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Yeah of course, because those people at selling at any price, that is the reason of why the price is mostly going down when there are bad news on the market.

This is a common way to make the price go down.
Activity: 378

panic selling is only occuring on new traders in the market, most of the newbies does not really know the basic principles of marketing like supply and demand because they only focus on earning profit and they did not know the outcome of every occurrence that might affect the market price.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
Ofcourse any reason of selling can affects bitcoin value, The reason why bitcoin value increases due to buyers and supporters of it so if someone sells any amount of bitcoin it can affects it's value to goes down.
We cannot control investors to hold their coins because they think that is a risky method of money making and they are just aware on their capitals, Most of investors are selling their bitcoins to rebuy more in lower price then sell it again in higher price.
Activity: 226

Panic selling is the reason also why sometimes bitcoin price very affected in down grading the price value in the market cap. Because of the law of demand and supply in the market. When a lot of bitcoin holder flocking together to sell their bitcoin in the market then the supply is very abundant. Their is no crisis of the stock of bitcoin in the market, so we expect that the selling price of bitcoin is suffering a blood bath.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Many factors can make the bitcoin price down. one of them is panic sell although I think the effect of this is only a little affect the decline in bitcoin prices but with more people who do panic sell can affect others also to sell at a low price.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Imagine how many small investors will panic sell,then add all the amount they gonna contribute on that point of time?the volume can make a big movement on the market and many will follow,thats the main reason why price continue to drops when the panicking happens
Activity: 56

yes, I think panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. you should hold it and wait until the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: