Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 28. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
yea stable 20$ will be reached in no time im sure, cant wait for this project to evolve even more Cheesy
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
very funny that after all the work the team putted in, its on its all time low, while in the beginning with less feature it was at its ath Cheesy

particl will moon hard after january 2018 or maybe even before Cheesy

All time high in fiat reached today $20.33!!! Cheesy

Currently trading around $15

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-part

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/particl/

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like Particl still under the radar ... but, the more time we have to accumulate then better for us.2018 Is going to be huge! Smiley

I really do not understand why this is always under the radar and there is no hype generated around PARTICL.

This project is awesome and I predict a great future!

Could the "shady" beginning put some people against PARTICL and never saw it with good attention?

The team don't seem to be doing the right things to build a community and get good will towards them.

They're obviously talented developers but that's not enough. They still don't have a Discord as far as I'm aware (that's where most crypto chat is these days).

They don't post in here regular enough or promote discussion. They also had some slightly nasty, unprofessional and unprovoked things to say about Phore (another marketplace coin I'm invested in) on Twitter.

You can't neglect community, it's everything. Without it, no-one will buy your coin or use your marketplace no matter how talented you are and how nice your project looks. Please work harder at this aspect Particl team.

Maybe giveaways and bounties will generate some interest?
Activity: 238
Now is a very good time to grab some PART for a bargain price. I think we can be certain that PART will take off in 2018. We most likely will never see it at this price anymore. The project is progressing constantly and more and more people are getting aware of the benefits Particl brings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
very funny that after all the work the team putted in, its on its all time low, while in the beginning with less feature it was at its ath Cheesy

All time low in BTC, as all other altcoins!!!!

BTC is just too strong at the moment. No altcoin can keep up! Even Ethereum is pretty low in BTC if you look at a few months ago.

If you look at the value in USD, PARTICL is healthy, not ATH, but pretty close.

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Looks like Particl still under the radar ... but, the more time we have to accumulate then better for us.2018 Is going to be huge! Smiley

I really do not understand why this is always under the radar and there is no hype generated around PARTICL.

This project is awesome and I predict a great future!

Could the "shady" beginning put some people against PARTICL and never saw it with good attention?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
is there any Marketplace Alpha or beta for testing ? Oh just find out its in roadmap for 2018 Smiley Does it will be integrated into wallet ?
https://twitter.com/ParticlProject/status/936798301717852160

please share and retweet + upvote the reddit post

Thank you all guys !
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
what platforms do you use on your token?

Platform? Do you mean codebase?

If yes, Particl is built on the latest Bitcoin protocol 0.15.1 https://particl.news/release-particl-core-0-15-1-0-fbeddf20ae5

Originally we forked off 0.14.2 and upgraded to 0.15.0.1 within a week of release and 0.15.1 within a week of release. As far as I know Particl is the most complete, up-to-date Bitcoin fork besides the recent ugly-step-sister forks from Bitcoin defectors.

Plus we've enhanced it with privacy cryptography from Greg Maxwell (Confidential Transactions-CT), Shen Noether (Ring Signature Confidential Transactions-RingCT) and a couple Bitcoin Smart Contracts (yes Bitcoin does smart contracts too!) in our 2-person trustless escrow (MAD) as well as Cold Staking for quantum resistant staking.

So if some joker says we're forking Bitcoin to make Bitcoin Private, you'll know it's already here and it's called Particl

As you bring up atomic swaps, how close are you to make atomic swaps seamlessly possible? Is that very close or a long term goal? Would that then be possible for any digital currency?

For now we only have atomic swaps natively compatible with BTC, LTC, DCR and VTC. You can see this on our Github. Using them isn't intuitive and we'll be creating an interface that makes it easy to understand and simple to navigate. This won't be available in the Alpha release and may not be available in the Beta. FWiW

We'll rely on 3rd party apps like shapeshift and changelly to allow token holders of major coins to use the marketplace without needing PART. Atomic Swaps integration will rely on how many projects are preparing their coins for it and where it falls in next year's roadmap.

Ok that means we are still quite far away from atomic swaps between the majority of digital currencies. What does it require for a coin that is not ready to be used for atomic swaps to actually prepare it for that function? Is that a lot of complicated dev work or should most of the decent coins' teams be able to implement it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hi gyes. WHy do you think price fall so deep? Caouse of btc?

Usually when btc rises so fast, people sell some alts to get some btc, as btc rises they make some profit and when btc stabilize they get back in. Thats my expierience that i usually see
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Thank you for the project. we will wait for the realization of your ideas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Parts price compared to bitcoin has fallen but the equivalent dollar value has stayed the same.  Bitcoin has lost its mind so some traders are willing to get out to hold bitcoin and attempt to buy part even lower.
Activity: 217
Activity: 238
I think the idea of particl is really good, hopefully the decentralized peer to peer marketplace will be adopted widely and the team can implement that is planned, definitelly keep that one on my watch! Looking forward to the beta marketplace in q1 2018!
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
what platforms do you use on your token?

Platform? Do you mean codebase?

If yes, Particl is built on the latest Bitcoin protocol 0.15.1 https://particl.news/release-particl-core-0-15-1-0-fbeddf20ae5

Originally we forked off 0.14.2 and upgraded to 0.15.0.1 within a week of release and 0.15.1 within a week of release. As far as I know Particl is the most complete, up-to-date Bitcoin fork besides the recent ugly-step-sister forks from Bitcoin defectors.

Plus we've enhanced it with privacy cryptography from Greg Maxwell (Confidential Transactions-CT), Shen Noether (Ring Signature Confidential Transactions-RingCT) and a couple Bitcoin Smart Contracts (yes Bitcoin does smart contracts too!) in our 2-person trustless escrow (MAD) as well as Cold Staking for quantum resistant staking.

So if some joker says we're forking Bitcoin to make Bitcoin Private, you'll know it's already here and it's called Particl

As you bring up atomic swaps, how close are you to make atomic swaps seamlessly possible? Is that very close or a long term goal? Would that then be possible for any digital currency?

For now we only have atomic swaps natively compatible with BTC, LTC, DCR and VTC. You can see this on our Github. Using them isn't intuitive and we'll be creating an interface that makes it easy to understand and simple to navigate. This won't be available in the Alpha release and may not be available in the Beta. FWiW

We'll rely on 3rd party apps like shapeshift and changelly to allow token holders of major coins to use the marketplace without needing PART. Atomic Swaps integration will rely on how many projects are preparing their coins for it and where it falls in next year's roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: