Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 7. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
I think the reason why you tend to exhange your earnings in a matter of short span of time is because you get excited and overwhelmed with your earnings which is really any new from bitcoin trading with do because you want and eager to get what you’ve been worked for so hard that’s why and I think is still okay because at least you would learn from it and you would be patient enough next time to held hold of your earnings in bitcoin and store it for a specific time and would just trade it if you would think that the market price is right enough for someone who is taking good care of his or her bitcoins for so long. Just like me, I’m just new to this world and I’m eager to learn more about this and would do everything to be successful and to grow from the help of my co-traders. What I love about this system is you would get a help from anyone because everyone has this passion to earn and help people to be successful.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

this is a good experience for you,
sometime the mistake is needed as a human being to return to self-evacuation,
I've seen a person I think is experienced in trading.
but he always gets a loss,
from my monitoring and data he gave me
I think he is practicing gamble in his trading trends
found he liked to play in the overtrading stage
maybe the situation was driven by the overconfident nature of his
by information & analysis.

at other hand

in the concept of Patience and Holding,
I like to say whatever your digital currency
most important then make it an original source
while you need to build a side source from another altcoin to
support your primary source by selling all "ancillary sources" at competitive price and
Hold the main source so you can make the widening of the size and quantity of your digital daily currency.

Patience to your analysis and trading and Holding is your digital daily currency not ancillary sources for other altcoin/token
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 13, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
Holding is a strategy that has worked and is still working.  It is not an easy approach though because holding simply means you are going to see the worst pricing and estimate of your asset.  But after all is said and done, you win!
Yeah Holding and patience are the two things which are directly related to one another. Till the time you don’t have this quality of controlling your nerves, there is no way that you can go for holding of bitcoins. Holding is no doubt very much profitable thing and is indeed a risk free investment in which there are likely chances of earning good profit. So remain patient and enjoy the profit.
Activity: 125
March 13, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Patience and holding in bitcoin is a must. Because  you can't hold bitcoin without patience. Like now bitcoin is very low and it's too long to go down. It's really feels bad for the especially like me only hunter. I can't removed to my thoughts that it's really difficult to have no money because l only expect to my pay for the needs of my family But lm really thankful because  I learned a lot about bitcoin to earn money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 10:13:54 AM
when someone decide to buy altcoin, he should know and realize that altcoin can down too deep because of btc price is increase and he should only patience and still holding. i think its normal if we can not be patience because we don't know yet about what is happen with altcoin if btc price is up but after you have the experience from this moment, i am sure that in future you won't make the same things again. i still holding all of my altcoin because my profit is reduce and i don't want to sell now and i only waiting and i can be patience for this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
We all made this mistake, learn from it so you make a better decision next time. I learned my lesson and from then on I only hodled Bitcoin or bought goods with it. There are still some altcoins that I just keep temporary, to trade with, but I buy in small portions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
This is really the best thing to do. The best thing is to have patience and JUST HODL your altcoins together with bitcoin. Probably you can profit a lot after. But you need assurance. You should check whether your coins are still in your wallet though.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
In my part and i have a business right now my decision is will wait patience and holding till i reach the right prize then that would be my benefit and not just depend in the bitcoin alone. my investment in bitcoin is safe waiting patience and expecting increast even long time i can wait as long as the bitcoin giving us good sign and hope for the better future.
Activity: 219
March 13, 2018, 07:09:45 AM
For holding you need a lot of patience and you need to control a lot of emotions. The first factors we have to remember for holding the coin, we should have patience and it will give good returns if you hold them for certain period of time.
right . In times of red, I rarely watch the price of bitcoin. This will make me worry. But I'm sure it will be restored and I will keep it. But this also has many risks. But only if we accept the risk we have a lot of money.
Activity: 378
March 13, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
For holding you need a lot of patience and you need to control a lot of emotions. The first factors we have to remember for holding the coin, we should have patience and it will give good returns if you hold them for certain period of time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
I agree that patience is a core thing. A quote from the most successfull trader J. Livermore "It was never my thinking that made the big money for me, it always was sitting"
Activity: 406
March 13, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
Patience is one of the factor for you to become successful trader. You should first improve your patience for you to do long term investment. You should be aware that holding can help you to earn more income.
But the hold depends on the potential of your coin investment. Not sure that the longer you hold the profit will increase. This depends on the market trend. I think, holding them but at the right time the price increased by 40% compared to the price you bought, can now sell them to make money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 13, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
Persistence is essential to have on the off chance that you need to wind up a fruitful merchant. Everyone can do exchanging, it is anything but difficult to know the essentials of offering and purchasing yet few individuals can make enormous benefit from it. Numerous brokers are powerless given now and I think it is on the grounds that that there are numerous new merchants since the development of market value a year ago. Previously, numerous will like to hold their coin until the point that ventures came that will make the cost to go higher however today, numerous are offering their coins a right on time as would be prudent and if the cost of bitcoin is high not suspecting that their coin can be more profitable. This is the motivation behind why numerous are stating how they lament offering at this cost when the cost all of a sudden goes up after weeks.
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Sometimes, patience is not as good as you think. There are likely thousands of coins around the internet and not all of them are good. Some will always decrease the price and the longer you hold them, the more money you will lose. And being patient in this situation will cost you a huge amount of money.
Activity: 245
March 13, 2018, 01:53:53 AM
Holding and Patience are always partners now im looking at my coins theyre good and having some profits i know its not yet the end
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 12:34:15 AM
Holding is a strategy that has worked and is still working.  It is not an easy approach though because holding simply means you are going to see the worst pricing and estimate of your asset.  But after all is said and done, you win!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 13, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
If you are dealing with crypro market then with having these traits you cant be succeded as a investor. You must have learnt when to hold or when to leave. If prices are getting low then keep patience and hold for a time period without panicking .
In crypto world it doesnt take time fly the high. Just don not invest in C catagorized alt coin project. Then you gonna suffer for whole lots of a time. There was a coin named U-coin then then ReeCoin these are the coins which were mostly dealt in bad rated wxchange house.
Activity: 110
March 12, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
Ah yes, for me it's all about the long term. But my mistake is that I didn't take profits. I have some very bad trading decisions in the past, but the worst is not taking some profit on the crazy bull ride we had recently. Well, hindsight is 20/20 Smiley and that's the point right there, whatever you do, you'll always regret not doing something else! And you have to accept that, and then investing and holding will become easier. That's of course if you're not very good at trading, as most people aren't. And that's also okay, because now anyone can participate in this cryptocurrency world and earn money by speculating. The key is to know that you won't be good at it at the start, and so invest accordingly - don't put all your savings into crypto, don't take a loan to invest in crypto, etc.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 12, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
Patience is one of the factor for you to become successful trader. You should first improve your patience for you to do long term investment. You should be aware that holding can help you to earn more income.
Patience is very important to have if you want to become a successful trader.  You see,  everyone can do trading,  it is easy to know the basics of selling and buying but few people are able to make big profit from it.  Many traders are weak-handed  now and I think it is because that there are many  new traders since the growth of market price  last year.  Before,  many will prefer to hodl their coin until investments  came that will make the price to go higher but today,  many are selling their coins a early as possible and if the price of bitcoin is high not thinking that their coin can be more valuable.  This is the reason why many are saying how they regret selling at this price when the price suddenly goes up after weeks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 12, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: