Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 5. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
You need patience if you actually want to hodl because without patience then you are not suppose to hodl and i recommend to trade which is more effective but at the same time more risky.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
Patience and Holding Are the basis of trade all time ; In view of cryptocoins and bitcoin price Between 2012 and 2017 We have 4 years It is a long time . So patience must be long for make profit.
Patience and holding is the best thing we can do whe the prices of our coin is very low or really low, and for me if we have a long patience we can able to make many profit in the future by just holding our coin, and i believe that in tradinv we really need to have a long patience on holding our coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
It depends on what your strategy is. You can't hold on forever, that would be a stupid thing to do. The best strategy, I think, is that you buy low and sell high. That means that you don't hold your coins until kingdom come, you hold them until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit. After that buy again when time comes to buy, that way you get a stead stream of income to your trading and not just speculating that the prices will go up in the future. But that really depends on the strategy of the investor/trader. It all varies from person to person.
Activity: 64
March 22, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
To prevent this from happening, you need to set certain goals and sell when you achieve them. Otherwise, you could not guess and Bitcoin would have fallen. And you still kept it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
Maybe your not pro in terms of trading. Because if your not sure in to trade try to ask your friend who is pro or just canvas first before you trade, because there are some sites that has a low fee and easy to trade. I'm not saying that trading for pro only but you trade a little bet first before you trade your all funds.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
If we don't have patience surely we will keep making mistakes. Moreover, the price of cryptocurrency that can never be predicted with certainty, of course it will be very problematic for us. That's a great direction for self-improvement.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
So you're sorry to learn pull back all benefits? All things considered, that is an inclination and just you feel it. In any case, with that you get a lesson, isn't that right? You discovered that persistence is critical. You definitely know the significance of being quiet even in exchanging. So in case you will exchange once more, you ought to have the capacity to be tolerant.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
when i buy one coin and deceding hold for along time,i don't see price,i think i will hold 2-3 years,i don't know how the crypto market will be in the futrue but in beleive it,wait and see what happen
Activity: 197
March 22, 2018, 03:27:09 AM
in crypt world is you must risk in every decision you make. there are a lot of people who is regreting because of what decision they have done. btc price is not stable in the market. to be able not to make wrong decisions you must study the market and take risk and have patience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 22, 2018, 02:49:09 AM
Bitcoin price will always increase, the best time to buy is whenever dip occurs obviously, but to sell it really need patience for the right time.
But, as long as you already made profit, do not regret it, at least you've learned the lesson of trading. Even right now, I can't say; keep holding as bitcoin will reach $5000 soon, or sell right now due to bitcoin will get corrected anytime soon. So, make your margin, do your task to research every factor that may affect bitcoin or altcoins prices, buy and sell at your discretion. Unless, you want to hold bitcoin for min 6 months - 1 year, no matter what, it will be more profitable than buy and sell within 2 months.

I completely agree with you on this issue, we all are familiar with the ups and downs of the sharemarket around the world so Blockchain system is also like an exchange market but in the virtual world. so that we have to keep patience if we want to make a profit from this platform. Don't be upset when we face any lose because every coin has two sides. That's why after dark, Light must come.

Following this issue, you have to make up your mind and make a proper planning in order to make a good amount of profit from this blockchain system.
Activity: 854
March 22, 2018, 02:13:39 AM
Patience is the basic thing needed for a trader because if you don't have any patience you might face loses in trading. Sometimes holding will always give you huge profit, i have experienced a lot of patience and made some decent money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

You can always invest again. As they say, experience is the best teacher. The tip is to be able to master your emotions not the otherwise. You need to be contented and know when to risk.
Investig right now will really give him another chance to increase his money once again. If he have not waited for longer then no worry the good times in bitcoin is not ended anyone who will invest now at any time will get the benefit in the long term while if the time gone much longer and bitcoin became an established currency then it will come more to stability so better is that invest now.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 22, 2018, 12:53:08 AM
We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin can grow in a long term. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.
Yes in crypto currency patience is the gateway of success so better to inter in crypto currency using the door of patience. So if you will have high patience you will be able to hold your bitcoin and you will be confident about your profit, increasing demand of bitcoin in market is making us aware of bitcoin situation so hold your bitcoin for long time with patience and keep an eagle eye on the market rise and fall so you will be able to sell on right time and you will earn profit from bitcoin.
We never know when we will be profitable but if the coin we are holding has a big potential to succeed then for sure we will in time be able
to sell with the profit that we are expecting. It's our initiative to know if the coin has a potential and that is why it's necessary to make a research before investing.
Activity: 89
March 21, 2018, 05:14:00 PM
We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin can grow in a long term. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.
Yes in crypto currency patience is the gateway of success so better to inter in crypto currency using the door of patience. So if you will have high patience you will be able to hold your bitcoin and you will be confident about your profit, increasing demand of bitcoin in market is making us aware of bitcoin situation so hold your bitcoin for long time with patience and keep an eagle eye on the market rise and fall so you will be able to sell on right time and you will earn profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 87
March 20, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
March 20, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
Yeah, when it goes up, it will eventually go back down. I would say trade one but hold the rest. I originally thought I could do something with those forks but they aren't worth a damn. Hodl most if you believe in it and play with the rest. Altcoins are iffy though. I would like an option to buy with FIAT instead of with btc. Litecoin is a good coin now for straight currency and trade. ETH is having network problems which they will have to solve. Don't panic and give into FOMO. I've done that a few times and it took time to recover.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 08:44:54 AM
Crypto currency market is depend on the market situation of bitcoin and bitcoin makes you able to earn more but according to their price and the effects impacting their price and that’s makes you more profitable and good trade the technique of patience is very good option to wait and it makes you more and more profitably.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
For emotions not to control your decisions, you need to determine in advance the point of sale and purchase of coins. Use stop loss, do not stay at the monitor permanently. Remember that emotions are your main enemy.
Activity: 50
March 18, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Patience is important, and withstanding the pressure to sell or buy is hard.
Every knows buying low and selling high, but what matters is find the right time to trade.
Sometimes the price goes high but all of a sudden it plunges.
Hope you do better next time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

You can always invest again. As they say, experience is the best teacher. The tip is to be able to master your emotions not the otherwise. You need to be contented and know when to risk.
Pages:
Jump to: