Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 205. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
I totally agree patience would be the key to our success,because holders will always win and will get most of the biggest profits compare to those people who are trading daily,biggest gainers comes from the long term investors which is why patience should be there as always when you are investing to a certain coin,because i believed you wont invest into shitty worthless project unless you are unaware because you didnt researched.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 13, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
I heard many people saying about the key characteristic as patience, but I feel, that without wisdom and knowledge you can sit and wait forever not selling not bying.

Basically you are patiently waiting because you know your target price is possible and you set goals that is need to be achieved. Patience is really important and I assume people who holds on their coin is knowledgeable enough to understand the market. We will not hold our coins forever because we need to sell it to fulfill our dream.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 07:26:42 PM
That is a good experience,indeed buying from the dips are going to be profitable that is why we need some spare bitcoins to be spent whenever the market has gone bloody,which is common these days because of the manipulations of the financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet which have given our market more complicated situation than the previous years.
Activity: 274
April 13, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
Patience is indeed the key to success,especially when you are a long term investor because holding wont be effective without the perfect timing and you will only have a perfect timing when you have a lot of patience,buying from the dip is indeed smart and good move so you can maximize your potential profit gains whenever the market has recover you are going to make a lot of money,as we speak i made 70% in just a day since i bought cheap altcoins from the bloody market and sold it today when the bulls has come.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
It takes patience. For example we also follow Bounty eg facebook campaign, twitter campaign or others, the campaign will mostly run long. Although we have got tokens from the project, not necessarily the token will be high in the market. So we still have to wait again for the market to rise.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
Thats true. For crypto we can not do it with emotion. It will definitely hurt us. With the fluency that happens, patience must be owned so that we can take decisions when to be sold and when to stay in the grasp. Then we will be safe in playing.
Activity: 406
April 13, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Yes if your patient with the market,the benefit will be a huge profit  but some investors sell out of panic and run into lost ,and this is lack of good orientation about what is and how it works.
Activity: 145
April 13, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
Of course it is,without patience you wont survive the bloody markets that we had,surely most of the new investors doesnt have good patience that is why they are selling at loss,it is really not going to be effective investment if you want to see your money doubled or trippled all the time.Sometimes investments needs to have sometime to be profitable,which in case in cryptocurrencies are the long term coins.
Activity: 199
April 13, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
I heard many people saying about the key characteristic as patience, but I feel, that without wisdom and knowledge you can sit and wait forever not selling not bying.
Activity: 434
April 13, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
Yeah,  that's true but some people don't have these kind of attitude in their life.  Since crypto isn't having a stabilize market therefore,  we need more courage and determination to have a safe play and keep patient.
April 13, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
I do believe in holding too,because that is what i am doing whenever i got trapped into these altcoins,buying from the bottom of the bloody market is indeed going to give you a lot of profits whenever the market has recovered,that is why i have been doint it for a bout a year,the those coins you bought from the dips is going to dump when the bull has happened.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
Yes it is,if you have researched very well you arent going to afraid with your portfolio because you're sure that you dont have shitty coins in your portfolio,indeed patience is needed to be there as always,making decisions without learning how will the things turn out might give you big loss so you need to be patient everytime.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
April 13, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin investment is like a business and its require strategy and patient in order to have a huge return of investment. Patient is the most important if we are interring on cryptocurrency, cause we all know that altcoin had a volatile value and we need patient and wait the right time to sell our coin to make a huge profit.

If you see graph with history of Bitcoin price you will see very large fluctuations and sometimes price was stagnating for more then few years. So in conclusion if you can hodl then hodl.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 13, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
People should know the risk of investing with cryptocurrencies,the market's volatility could make us all rekt all at once,never trust anyone with your investments and alway be patient of taking profits,never sell at loss or else you will regret it when the bulls has come! Without patience we arent going to survive in the market especially those new people who doesnt have anything about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 13, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
we can always be patient and make learning if we are faced with the price of coins that have low prices. currently only panic sell that makes us lose money and it can happen, so the main key to profit is patience and good management.
April 13, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Bitcoin is kind of investment and i hope it can be for payment as well but not just few people use it, i hope more like fiat.
As user, bitcoin now is the big investment business where we need strategy to gain income from it. As our strategy bad,  then our money would be loss as well
Activity: 532
April 13, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
Actually we already know patience is the key to success but I don't think most of us in times in actual situation will apply this kind of attitude and I guarantee only few will apply this. In critical situation, all the possible weakness will suddenly appears like it feel so disappointed and annoyed which may cause a bad decision as our patience didn't apply anymore. Hopefully we must learn also to extend our patience as much as possible to know the fact thet our decision is worth it and never regret in the end.
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
That is a decent amount of profits,you should secure it! patience is indeed the best thing to have when you are into cryptocurrency investments regardless if you are  a trader,investors or a miner you need a lot of patience because the market has high volatility and you will never know when will these coins are going to pump or dump that is why we need to wait until the right time has come.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.

Yes,  I will agree that patience is the best way to gain a successful decisions, it's lead us to the right direction.Like what you have said from the last few weeks bitcoin and altcoins incounter deflating their price value in the market cap. Many people are going to be panic some of them sell their coins in that lower price. But now as we look at the market cap. The price value of bitcoin and altcoins are going to recover the price are increasing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
April 13, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
I totally agree, i think the same just like you, we should be patient, we should never use our emotions here, when we earn money and we grab profits, we should run away or either hodl and try to get out when things start being bad.
Crypto is a good way to earn money but it needs some smart minds and some fiat to start, if the person was smart then he would earn a lot!

True,  I have been holding my funds since the dumped.  I may have sold some because of needs but I see to it that I would recover what I loss once the price gets high again. It is painful to see my investments going down but with patience,  it makes it all worth it.  As a trader,  my aim is to earn profit and if I will not be patient,  that aim will just be a dream and I don't want that to happen.

Earning cryptos is stressful and challenging at the same time.  It will test your patience and if you will not learn how to have a bucket full of it, crypto will not be a fortune by itself.
Jump to: