Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 204. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:55:22 PM
In crypto investment really needs a patience because it takes some time that the token to rise just like bitcoin and I hope it will reach to $20k+ this year and it is worth of patience then than to sell it now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin investment is like a business and its require strategy and patient in order to have a huge return of investment. Patient is the most important if we are interring on cryptocurrency, cause we all know that altcoin had a volatile value and we need patient and wait the right time to sell our coin to make a huge profit.

If you see graph with history of Bitcoin price you will see very large fluctuations and sometimes price was stagnating for more then few years. So in conclusion if you can hodl then hodl.

Yes I agree, patience is really the key to succeed in investing here in bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin price is not stable and can bring up and down our investment, but if we just learn how to be patient and learn how to wait, we will be in good hands.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 13, 2018, 09:46:34 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
yes . you need to have a struggle in hodling it. because now the price of every coin is rising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 09:38:33 PM
This is a good idea. I agree with you.
In investing coins.
We should have a lot of patience.
Do not panic in the face of a falling market situation.
Patience is the key for you to be successful and profitable.
Activity: 179
April 13, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
Patience is what we need especially nowadays that the market is on a roller coaster ride. Have patience to gain more profits.

I agree that patience is really the key.  If you only have low patience when coin market goes down and down you may not gain more profits or you lost your money you invest due to very low price of altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
In addition to diligent and diligent, patience is indeed one of the key keys in crypto. We all have to be patient in the face of the price decline as nowadays with how to hold all altcoin owned. Maybe you are among the lucky ones who have earned 47%, but not everyone is lucky like you. Many of them do the same with you but do not benefit. And then we really need patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

One of the keys to the problem is patience. Including facing alcoin movements that continue to fall, we must remain patient and wait for alcoin not to sell when the price has not gone up.

You are right mate, it's a big problem on how to manage your patience including we are facing now the continuos dropping the price of the coins. Some bitcoin holder's are losing their patience because of this FUD and negative issues coming from the social media and they are panic selling their bitcoin and afraid losing their investment. They don't know that patience is the only way to success.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

One of the keys to the problem is patience. Including facing alcoin movements that continue to fall, we must remain patient and wait for alcoin not to sell when the price has not gone up.
Activity: 187
April 13, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
Yes patience is the key to success in crypto world but make sure that the coin you are holding for a few days, weeks or years have future and good potential in the market because if you are holding such coins that you are actually dont know what it can do is such a waste of time and it make you dissappointed at last.
Activity: 70
April 13, 2018, 08:38:48 PM
Precisely, patience is the key to success. Altcoins are so volatile and we can't predict what will happen but for now we need to have faith that in the future the market price of all altcoins will go up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 13, 2018, 08:36:15 PM
Being patient is very important in this type of market where fomo can kick in and where coins like btc can go up $1k in under 1 hr and drop $1k in 1 hr. But it is also very important to take profits out every now and then. For people who bought in early December and saw their coins reach ath in Jan, instead of hodling, they could have sold and collected profits and rebuy those coins again when the market went down. It works both ways.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
Patience is really a virtue. It takes a lot of patience in investment activity specially that the prices are inconsistent. Its a combination of waiting time and patience with a positive outlook. The market will also depend on how each and every participant have worked on it.
copper member
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 08:31:11 PM
rue indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Activity: 121
April 13, 2018, 08:25:37 PM
Patience is the key to success of every business.If you don't have patience you never gets success in future. In crypto world success is very important for every investors, traders and every business man..If you have patience you will achieve your goals in future definitely..
Activity: 42
April 13, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
Patience is the key to success in the face of all kinds of problems. As well as the movement of alcoin that tends to continue down. We must patiently wait or hold alcoin not to sell first before the price rises alcoin or before profit.
Activity: 372
April 13, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
Your right because as we can there's a lot of crypto user always complaining everyday if you are true crypto lover you will have a patient because in this business is not easy money that you will get in one day. We need to teach ourselves to be patient because that's the key to be successful.
Activity: 186
April 13, 2018, 07:53:39 PM
Surely is,patience is one of the common thing that newbie investors doesnt have because most of them are panicking when they saw the market has started to fail,selling at loss wont give you any good that is why you need to wait patiently to have the perfect ins and outs from each trades you are doing because if not you could have lose every opportunity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
The big part of it is always patience. If you have money for your daily needs and could spare your token to be keep aside, please hold it and don't sell. If you believe in the project and knows that in the future it will be accepted and use by the masses, that for sure going to gain value.
This is what we could do as the best decisions by holding on what we have. Ofcourse, make sure that we know that project is good and can give certain profit and that's the best to hold. Yes hold it and never sell if the price is not yet high for us to gain good.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
It is indeed the key,a real man should always have a long patience if we are talking about the timing because trading with a volatile market is too risky and you theres no room for any error! because one wrong move could give you big loss that is why we need to be sure in every step that we take so we arent going to make big mistakes .
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 13, 2018, 07:44:31 PM
The big part of it is always patience. If you have money for your daily needs and could spare your token to be keep aside, please hold it and don't sell. If you believe in the project and knows that in the future it will be accepted and use by the masses, that for sure going to gain value.
Jump to: