Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 207. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 13, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
I totally agree, i think the same just like you, we should be patient, we should never use our emotions here, when we earn money and we grab profits, we should run away or either hodl and try to get out when things start being bad.
Crypto is a good way to earn money but it needs some smart minds and some fiat to start, if the person was smart then he would earn a lot!
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
patience is one of rhe key through success.if you have little patient you will not reach what do you want to happen.In thus type of invest leys not hurry lets just wait for our time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
It is a two way thing, while being patient, do ensure you are holding a reasonable and good coin, which i think you have in a way stated through your illustration. If you are holding a good coin and you still find it plummeting, that virtue known as patience will definitely work out well for you. You held a good coin and that was why you were able to get a profit of 47%. That i will say was a nice move.
Choosing a good project is the key thing in investing. Of course, patience is also necessary, but why patience is needed if the wrong project was chosen during the investment?
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 13, 2018, 05:00:54 PM
Of course it is,why would you lose that one thing that could save us from getting rekt everytime we trade? perfect timing needs a lot of effort that is why we need to wait patiently most of the time if we are talkinag about the key to our success,holders will always win and those weak handed people will surely going to lose their money and effort most of the time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 13, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
It is a two way thing, while being patient, do ensure you are holding a reasonable and good coin, which i think you have in a way stated through your illustration. If you are holding a good coin and you still find it plummeting, that virtue known as patience will definitely work out well for you. You held a good coin and that was why you were able to get a profit of 47%. That i will say was a nice move.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
Key to become a successful investor,because if you dont have patience you wont try to wait into some good entry and exits points if we are talking about trading,because you really going to get rekt if you are just trading using your intuition,we need technical and fundamental analysis so that so we need to be patient everytime we are going to trade.
Merit: 19
April 13, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Indeed,only those HODLERS are going to be rewarded at the end of the day and those weak handed people are going to lose a lot of money when the market has recovered.Patience is needed all the time because you need it to get the perfect entry and exits in each trades you are planning to do which is why you need to wait until the perfect timing has come.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 13, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience is virtue that every investors should have,because if you dont have the patience to wait for the perfect time in every trades you arent going to achieve success,you need some technical experience so that you wont end up getting rekt at the market because there are too much  manipulations right now as we can seem,be patient and you will get rewarded.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 13, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
Patience is a key virtue to learn and posses in a volatily market like this, most people are in hurry to take their money and profit off some project, but some project one need to exercise patience, that is why some people are getting fed up with ICO space now because they are not getting their usual 5x return again
Activity: 148
April 13, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
It is needed in our market because if you dont have this thing you are going to lose of money by selling at loss/panic,Most of the people doesnt have this thing that is why they are ending up getting lose big amounts of money,which is unacceptable because you wont lose anything if you are going to keep your coins at hold before the market has recovered.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
The European Commission’s declaration of support for Blockchain innovation yesterday, and the creation of a European Blockchain Partnership made up of 22 countries, are recent large wins for Blockchain adoption that could be keeping BTC and ETH’s prices near $7,000 and $400 respectively.
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
Yeah i said that a million times to my friends, just buy big dips like this, BUT dont buy any coin, you should do your own research and find a really promising coin with good team and dedication, and than buy its dip
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 13, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
Indeed,patience should be always there,because if you dont have these traits as investors you wont achieve success that is why we  need to familiarize how the market works,so that we arent going to sell at loss,never to panic selling because it will only worsen the situation of the market! hold your coins until you are satisfied with your profits.
Activity: 285
quarkchain.io
April 13, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
That's very correct last year I sold off my coin because I couldn't wait. After I sold it not up to 3 days it pumped x40. I lost am opportunity to be a millionaire.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
“Patience” is one of the main properties you should have when it comes to investment. The others are “ability to analyze” and “discipline”.  If you have all three then you are set to invest in crypto. Analyzing will help you to make right investment. Discipline will be needed to follow your initial plan. And patience to get to the finish line
April 13, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
That is common with buying from the dips,normally you should have 100% or more gains from the bloody market because value the of these shitcoins are going to skyrocket because most of the time these coins are down to 40% averagely that is why we really needs the patience  wait for the perfect entry at the bottom,wait for the market to recover and im sure we are going to have a lot of gains.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
April 13, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
It is unequivocal that patience is a good character trait. It has already saved many people many times. Although I have very little patience.))
I'm a new person here and I also have very little patience. But I also believe that this is a very desirable trait of character, which in the future can bring good profit. People make hasty and smart decisions when they are worried and can not tolerate better times.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 13, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
The types of what we are doing today here is always requires patience, without it we can not keep on going in the road to success if we don't know how to behave properly in this system.
To be success in everything you do requires patience because no one become successful in just one click. You cannot get what you expect when you keep your fear on your way. Trading or investing really needs patience to work with. Not only how to make good profit is going to learn but also how to handle your emotion to keep track the success of your plan. Better to cut your lose when the price is going down and buy the same coin when it down for more. Take every chances of gaining.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
Weak handed people wil always going to lose their money,which is why we need to be sure that we have the patience before trying to invest to cryptocurrencies,because if not we are going to lose our money and that is for sure! we shouldnt be risking too much especially when you arent familiar with the market's movements.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 03:29:24 PM
This is the best and simplest advice. What could be easier than just waiting? I invest money and forget, I do my own business. There is no point in worrying, because I will not correct the situation, I will not change course by the will of God. Grin
Jump to: